Ex (7 years) left me a year ago

>Ex (7 years) left me a year ago.
>Said my life wasnt going anywhere and felt like I had not grown
>get a new job after she left me
>Start at entry level, literally doing the bitch work and happy to be making better money than I was and have decent hours/days off
>save up as much cash as I can, put a down payment on a basically all new sports car
>sell old car
>keep workin
>eventually get promoted to a leadership position
>6 months go by
>get promoted to management
>full benefits
>making way fucking more than I made a year ago
>ex still working same dead end job as she was when she left me

Did I get the last laugh, or what? No, I don't care about Chad. I literally became Chad in my story.

Attached: tqph1.jpg (1024x768, 105K)

Idk you had a loli and you let her go.

We were together for 7 years

Attached: kek2-289x300.png (289x300, 54K)

Most normal guys will seek to improve themselves post break up because women just hold them back. Now get over to /fit/ become the best physical version of yourself & complete your transition

Yeah you're probably right.

You've outgrown yourself from your previous self. If it was a competition, yes, you've won. For now at least.

>For now at least
God damnit

Attached: visibleconfusion.png (688x1012, 256K)

Well I mean, she could find a turbochad with lots of money and live life on easy mode while you get ass-cancer. That's a possibility for nothing is certain.

No.
I am right.
You owe yourself this

Bro wtf, I don't want ass cancer that's gay

Attached: IMG_20190611_233658.jpg (500x256, 55K)

I'm proud of you user
Dont worry
youll stumble eventually and wind up looking back on this very moment wondering where things went wrong

Thanks dad

Attached: TA1.jpg (640x991, 156K)

>Did I get the last laugh?

That expression is usually reserved for situations where someone wrongs you and then later you get the better of them. But your ex didn't wrong you by leaving you. It sounds like her leaving you was the wake up call you needed to start giving a shit about your financial situation and your future. The fact that you needed a wake up call means you were sleeping through life, and no one wants a partner like that.

>I literally became the Chad in my story.

Eh. I'm happy for your success, but you don't seem like a Chad. You're still fretting over your ex, OP. Chad wouldn't give a shit.

Wow you're petty as fuck

Attached: shaggy-drained-after-using-40-of-his-power-to-create-41393746.png (500x598, 102K)

Sure, point out where I'm wrong though.

Not really fretting over my ex, I just think it's funny that if she would have had patience everything would have worked out for us.
I mean I can finally find an actual house now rather than a shitty low end apartment. And fortunately I can say everything I get in life is hard earned, rather than women who live a mediocre life and eventually find someone with money to carry them in life.
Anyways, freedom of speech, ur good you can say whatever you wanna say bro.

>if she would have had patience everything would have worked out for us.

Doesn't seem like that's certain. Seems like her leaving is what motivated you to improve yourself. Your improvement is real, and is your own and you should be proud of it. But if she have "had patience," you would have had no reason to apply yourself more. You shouldn't be mocking her: you should be thanking her for giving you a much-needed kick in the pants.

got btfod kek

>thanking her
Fuck that.
My hate for her is what drove me to success. MOB

Yeah, this is not what it is to be a Chad. One woman hurt you and now you talk about them all being mediocre and getting carried in life. You're more like an incel with money.

Bro I'm not even trippin over your bullshit rn lmao chill

Yeah, you sound super chill

do you think she kept you down?

Isn't it obvious?

He's right though

Whatever fags, bunch of losers hating on Chads, and now that I'm one you gotta hate on me too. Feel like this thread reveals to me how far Ive come and ready to the next step in life while you losers are all stuck here. Later fags