Attached: Fuckusa.jpg (1920x1080, 785K)

*Pic related

Ba§ed

Nice bait cucktard

It's happening!

This is fucking silly

have you got a licene to post this?

A licene? No. I've got a license.

lol your entire "united" kingdom is only the size of michigan and you're outnumbered 5 to 1.
good luck.

Attached: US and them.jpg (800x524, 61K)

Lol! But we have a queen!

we have a god-emperor

Attached: 462.jpg (646x720, 91K)

>Acting like the rest of the world doesn't also fucking hate Americans

Ok m8

>calling god-emperor to trump.

Yeah, nice try m8.

Attached: 24651_0.jpg (630x630, 89K)

Yup. Tell Vietnam about that.

AR-15 vs dull butter knife. Come at me bro

More like AR-15 vs the glorious SA80.

>actually believing we couldn't carpet bomb the whole country into the stone age in a month
The problem with Vietnam is that we couldn't actually try to win, because if we went in full-force and conquered North Vietnam then every other country in SE Asia would have scrambled to join the soviet bloc for protection from us. And since we were trying to stop the spread of communism, that would have been counter-productive. But since communism has already failed pretty much everywhere except China and Best Korea, we don't really have that problem anymore.

>Trying to justify defeat against a third-world country.

Yeah, keep trying.

So what you're saying is that America was too scared they would only win the battle but lose the war so they instead decided to run away from everything?

>wake up and go to take a shit
>see the text of this in catalog and barely look at pic
>assume Iran shit went down overnight
>brief second of worrying about friends and family in military
>I respect how hard I got trolled to bump a troll thread for the first time. Even if OP didn't mean it like that.

The caliphate is coming!! the caliphate is coming!!!!

Attached: did-paul-revere-1.jpg (360x240, 43K)

Not quite, but closer than the other idiot. We pulled out because of civilian outcry against the war. Vietnam had unprecedented front-line media coverage and everyone had a television by that point. That was the first time the average person saw exactly how bad the front line was instead of just hearing a newscaster describe it patriotically on the radio. Put that together with everyone being told that we weren't actually trying to win the war and everyone got really mad about their sons, brothers, etc getting drafted to go and die in a jungle for basically no reason. That's why they had to not only pull out of Vietnam, but they had to abolish the draft.
Seriously, dude...South Vietnam held out on their own for three whole years after we left (look it up). It wasn't anything remotely resembling a defeat, we pulled out because of the hippies, not the VC.

>communism
>failed
Look at the USA real hard and tell me communism didnt succeed.

Attached: 404 cat humping spiderman.jpg (368x309, 26K)

>America
>Losing to hippies.

Lolwut?

And BTW it's football, not soccer.

>it's football, not soccer
I agree completely. But yes, by the early 70's the politicians in america were getting scared of open revolt. It wasn't just the hippies by that point, the war was extremely unpopular.

Attached: football-v-handegg.jpg (700x483, 85K)

Nice try Ahkmed.. It may seem like we brits and burgers would be easy to rile up... But indeed we have grown quite fond of our mutual pissing contest..

>not knowing 'soccer' was a term coined by the british as shortform for 'asSOCiation football', not to be confused with rugger.

Attached: 1529977990463.gif (460x500, 591K)

And BTW it's 'lorry', not 'truck'.

Yeah, solve your mudslime problem and then, if you want, you can insult us.
Pic related

Attached: 464724.jpg (283x400, 39K)

>fucked

I would love for my country to get wrecked then reabsorbed into the British empire.
Rule Brittania!

>reabsorbed
And immediately be 80% of the votes for parliament. Actually that would probably work out well for the british in the long run.

Win-win. Plus the UK would gain massive tracts of agricultural land, enough to feed the vast armies it would need to reclaim the other colonies and take on China

>China
Not recommended. At least not without inside support from the Shaolin.

Attached: KRRRRRPS1233 (606).jpg (590x775, 267K)

about fucking time hurry up and get over here

>divegrass
>handegg