Hi, how fucked am I Yea Forums...

Hi, how fucked am I Yea Forums? Bought some fake Xanax from deep web and after getting maybe 20ish pills and a week In I got the idea that it might be laced with fentanyl. And it is. So haven't had any in about 36h and feeling like having a flu for 12h, couldn't sleep at night and generally feeling not that good. Haven't had any prior thing with opioid. Upon reading on withdrawal it seems iam in one hell of a ride. So how fucked am I? Is there something like mild withdrawal? Should I go to hospital? Wait it out? Wat do?

Attached: _101013372_img_6877.jpg (660x371, 35K)

Benzo withdrawals can kill you. Them and alcohol I think are the only two that can directly cause you to die. I think the common thing with benzos is seizures.

I have no idea timeframes or anything, but I'm sure Google does.

IMO you should seek medical attention. This is not going to be a fun time for you.

It's opioid withdrawal from fentant if it was benzo withdrawal I would be already in some ER

When in doubt, double the dose.

How long have you been using benzos dailu and at what dosage? Do you have access to any other benzos besides Xanax with a longer half life, like Valium?

ohhhh i get it now

just stay hydrated and dont' take any more of them. immodium is a godsend for the diarrhea you'll have. if you can't stomach food because you're queasy then I recommend just making a simple chicken broth or something, hell boil a ramen seasoning packet, just something to get nutrients and electrolytes into your stomach

you can make it, man

Thanks man. Already threw that shit out. Kinda have an appetite and all that, I don't feel like a trainwreck just like having a flu, just afraid it might get worse

oh, and i forgot: yeah withdrawal can have varying degrees of severity. I'm hoping yours will be mild.

There's a difference between taking 20 pills during a week or w/e and taking several a day for years at a time. One is gonna be way worse than the other.

Consider people who get oxy prescriptions for a broken bone - if they got horrific withdrawals every time their ~30+ pill script is done then we'd have heard about that because they would flip out.

I say avoid the doc bc you don't want to get labeled drug seeking or w/e bullshit. I don't trust them to treat that stuff fairly.

unless you find yourself addicted at some point, then you'll need treatment just to be able to quit, but it sounds like you aren't horribly addicted to opiods.

dame mis tranquimacines puto

Oh if you are worried about opiate withdrawal there is nothing really to freak out about. It sucks to quit opiates but you can cold turkey it. Heroin users are just babys so they always whine about it, but if you were actually quitting long term benzo use you'd be in much worse shape.

It's kind of funny that there are millions of housewives addicted to benzos that will probably never get off them

I trust drug addicts and pill poppers more than my doctor. Mostly because they are borderline chemist that know how drugs work on on a specific dosage to a specific body. Its like rainman level chemist math wizards.

Fake. But if the 1% chance serious, anonymously report the seller to the police. Flush it.

unlikely to be fake but take the same course of action. that guy's gonna kill people and he's a piece of shit

my advice (sober/former addict) put em down. if you've gone 36 hours you do not need to go to the ER but a local detox would be a good idea if you don't wanna push through it alone. if you wanna get sober, i can help

That made my day, thanks a lot, just gonna treat it as flu, wait it out and be ok again. Was scared gonna be in some real junkie shit

Just wait a week you’ll feel nauseous and sore for the first half then sore and shitting your brains out for the second half. You should have just done heroin.

What you mean by local detox? Thàt would be nice, I want to get sober and iam doing it, pills are flushed and iam fucking fuming that some dick sells something like this

and this is why we don't take advice from heroin addicts

what city/county are you in? I'll find it for you

detox is just a spot where you can go and they'll keep you clean til you're through the worst of it. they're usually free

Fentanyl cost more than bars

To add, opioid addicts are usually pussy to pain so they exaggerate about withdrawals. Although a week long binge on fent is probably equal to couple months of heroin dependency build up but still isn’t life threatening. It’s just your nerves coming back to life

When I quit benzos my doctor was pretty useless, I got advice from other pill addicts. I ended up tapering using The Ashton Manual which you can google.

Birmingham, UK

>ramen packet
>nutrients
Also,
>immodium is an opioid

Doesn't look like it, because got those fakes for half price

not anymore now that china and mexico are pumping that shit out like crazy

Kek u think a doctor gives a shit about anybody not buying prescription?

it's much cheaper and profitable, since both have sedative effect in one way or another, so they can make a lot of fake xans with half the alprazolam and just a pinch of fent or carfent
problem is, you virtually can't OD on benzos unless you're an alchoholic, have COPD or outright lack a liver, so you could theoreticly down 20 or more xans and be perfectly okay, whereas for opioids and opiates you must form tolerance otherwise you'll just stop breathing while the lights go out

Well don't know how a real one is but like I mentioned before this binge one is bearable, no pain at all thank god, I hope it stays this way

immodium is an opiod in that it affects some opiod receptor in your guts, but that's it. It'll help get thru the diarrhea though if/when he gets that, and it's something available OTC

ramen packet was just in case he is broke and has few other options. A lot of people shit out all their fluids and even if they drink water they forget they need electrolytes, and that shit is so salty it'll give quite the dose of electrolytes.

it's not actually about nutrients I guess that was a bad term to use, but as long as you're hydrated you'll be ok, your body can live off its fat for quite a while. Just need to properly hydrate with electrolytes when needed. Salt is important. As is potassium.

Yeah, I think a lot of doctors do care about people, actually. I agree that there is a bad feedback loop in medicine, but, not all doctors are awful people and it was this doctor pushing me to get off the stuff - he just didn't have great advice on how to do it.

Too bad it didn’t kill you, pop some more pills you degenerate.

Thank you very much for this info, good sir

My dad has a real probably with diarrhea and actually takes opium for it. He takes like little liquid drops. I wonder if it gets him high?

>Birmingham, UK
got one
my post keeps getting flagged as spam for including a link. search this

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 2.27.10 AM.png (856x250, 25K)

click this

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 2.27.05 AM.png (1224x208, 61K)

for opiates? lol. he just needs to wait it out.

then,
use whichever option on the right hand side of the page you're most comfortable with. you should see them through the link.

my suggestion would be the phone call, they'll be able to help you more easily and you can probably finesse a free stay

if you have work or another obligation that you think a visit to this place might interefere with, tell them an emergency came up. as someone who nearly died multiple times throughout my drug usage, this IS more important than nearly anything that is likely to be happening

i have absolutely nothing to gain by giving you this information, just do well and pay it forward when you get sober enough to help another. stay well Yea Forumsro

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 2.22.16 AM.png (682x1242, 269K)

>treating diarrhoea with opioids
this is why I hate junkies, unless his life is thretened by the amount of shit oozing from his butt standard medicinal procedure is rosehip/black tea and lots of black chocolate
unless the guys in fever and can't even drink or eat this will solidify hus shit 9/10 times

Attached: 1560079422925.png (446x384, 232K)

By weight yea but 1 gram of fent can cut about a thousand pressed bars

Thank you very much. I couldn't even imagine I get that kind of support here for fucking up this bad

If you were taking it almost every day this could be just be xanax withdrawal (yes, there is such a thing as mild withdrawal, this won't be nearly as bad or dangerous as if you were taking it for months). Not too much to worry about unless you can't sleep for too many days or your symptoms start getting very weird (then consider going to a doctor).

You will prob have to ride it out for a week or so, 25/50mg benadryl might help you sleep a few hours every night in the meantime.

I would recommend getting rid of the pills you have and if you ever get back to them use them more sparingly.

Pills are flushed and never going back to this fake fucked up stuff. Thanks

chocolate stops you from pooping?

Attached: cara-think.gif (357x200, 1.56M)

Glad to hear this, good luck riding it out, life is good on the other side.

I thought OP was worried about the opiate withdrawal not the benzos?

For benzos smoking some weed helps with the shakes you get and helps prevent seizures. Weed was a life saver when I quit valium.

but you'll go back on benzos? you're a dumbass

Not going back to any pills. Life seems to be better without all this shit. Had a good lesson. Learning it now

Don’t go unless you can’t possibly ride it out yourself. Idk about bongland but if that goes on your medical record you’ll be fucked if you want a government job

don't be hard an yourself man. if there's any more advice you need, i'll keep the thread on auto update til it gets pruned.

if you ever make another thread, just start it off with Dalio5 and i'll get in it if i see it

this is your wake up call. get sober or you will die wishing you had. you deserve better. again, any questions you might have, i'll voice what i know to answer it

just stick with weed and booze, or best case use nothing

Benzos withdrawal can be pretty hellish as well (though of course it depends on the person and situation). The point is that it doesn't really matter if the pills were fake or not, if you take xanax every day for a while you will have a bad time quitting it.

Thank you. I might just go have some rest, had a lot of nightmares and that sleep paralysis stuff tonight. Also just my insight, dreams are so goddamn real on withdrawal it's scarry

Benzos are worse than opiate withdrawal. I was asking because if it is opiates, he's fine if he stays hydrated - even if he was taking a bunch. If it is benzos for a long time, then he should probably get to a doctor.

No real benzos apparently

They probably still have a little bit of alprazolam in them at least. People press bars with fent now so they can put even less alprazolam in them and people will still get high.

Ive done xans like twice but i might go for round three. Is there any way to know if they're laced without busting out some chemistry kit?

Don't do it, not worth it. Have a beer works way better. Trust me on this one. If you still wanna do it get some drug test kits they're a cheap and worth it.

yes, large amounts of chocolate cause constipation due to rock solid shit
high in tanins and saturated fats makes it perfect for liquid poop syndrome

Yeah, sounds like you're mildly addicted. Given your use has been minimal, you should be over it in a few days. Don't use opiates, kids!

do not fucking get into xanax it will be the worst mistake of your life

Can confirm. Was prescribed 5x 2mg a day for 2 years. Stopped on my own, went psychotic had seizures etc. Been clean for 6 months and dont want anymore.

That's what you get you fucking idiot. Get a med card and buy weed from a dispo, at least you can get high without having shit laced.

Attached: b61eb-thinkstockphotos-92134543.jpg (1600x1063, 168K)

If you can't tell Xanax from fent STOP USING DRUGS

Go to the hospital. Request anonymity. Tell them exactly what drug you took. And you need help.

>treating diarrhea with OTC anti-diarrhea medication
FTFY
This is why I hate armchair doctors.

What high does something like that produce?

Can't really tell. Just made me sleepy, strangely didn't notice that it took every minor pain away

Well it raised some concerns only that 2mg bar tasted like diluted 0.5mg. Other than that seemed good. Nice press and all.

You'll die.