What does this mean?

what does this mean?

>rip

Attached: IMG_9073.jpg (640x751, 97K)

No idea. I just started tearing up.

I'm so fucking sad. Randomly came over his channel and instantly fell for the dude's humor. I mean shit, I started waking up early to see his streams.

The guy had a full fucking fledged meltdown, demolished his own youtube channel, I just moved forward. And then I saw the sorry video, I thought he was just trying to get some clicks... now this.

Please fucking don't be real.

Attached: wm3d9rmtxp331.jpg (516x767, 80K)

>just started tearing up.
>posts an ass with a buttplug.

I hope he's safe as well user.
dudes an irl leg

I have a tendency of uploading random pics on this board. Just clicked choose file and selected the first file I clicked.

Quality content. Good quads though. There, I did it too, no idea what I clicked.

Attached: Based Snoop.jpg (490x686, 36K)

Good one bro.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x500, 376K)

Nobody cares

nig nog living around other nig nogs.

some nig nog shit obviously went down

fuck you user, now I need to buy BT mouse and Neptune mousepad

i live and work in a place where blacks are the simple majority. i get along alright, i never really was bothered by racial issues. the guys i work with are great and i love my neighbors, but it starting to get to me that every other day one of them has a friend or relative that gets shot. it honestly feels pretty disproportionate. i mean, in the past week i know three people who had a friend or relative get shot. the week before that it was almost the same. im like, wtf?

>"youtube star"
>black
>jailfag hairstyle

Nothing of value was lost, tbh. :-/

fag

They shoot eachother at the drop of a hat or a scuffed J. Nobody even mentions it, other than to say, "Wow, that really sucks... WTF?"

I honestly feel bad that this is the culture they have created for themselves.

>youtube star
Nothing of value was lost

Keeping it real.

I hope the niggers dead

Attached: 1561222117135.jpg (891x960, 52K)

It's clearly a metaphor for trying to hold his tears back
Every man who learned that showing emotions is bad wished for some eyeplugs at least once in his life

What the fuck is wrong with his hair?

One less nigger. Makes my day a bit more happy.

He is one of those roblox characters I think

dudes probably an hero'd, can't some of u anons be a lil nicer lol

Attached: dubspokemon.jpg (597x600, 51K)

Mediocre content creator shoehorned into things by his (((managers))) to fill diversity quotas.

Who cares?