I’m incredibly petite and small for my age

I’m incredibly petite and small for my age
I’m 100% legal and of age
And some times I’m tempted to sell/give out pictures of my loli like body

Attached: 0066DA63-B869-4A16-8078-E9C1AC94A00E.jpg (700x988, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\dSQy3D3
discordapp.com\invite\CEmErv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What you've made is a statement of fact. I require more information to determine what direction you want this thread to take.

Or are you just trolling for guys to beg you to post or get the fuck out?

I have a huge fetish and need for loli bodies. God, the things I would do to a loli body type.

Attached: 1560372874954.jpg (1280x1920, 460K)

I suppose I just want to know why the hell this thought crosses my mind?? It’s something I’ve been wanting to get off my chest for a while.
No trolling that I know of, I’m not offering them as of current, or even sure if I will in the future.

It’s something I hate to admit that I’ve slightly fallen into liking. Although I find no attraction to the 3D types of loli bodies if you catch my drift. But I do understand that some people do. And I was just wondering if this was an actual thing people do? Or if anything, is it something Loli lovers even like to see?

NUDES or GTFO

Attached: 1410231544767.png (600x455, 368K)

nudes now

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
GO GO GO

-joe

Its a niche demand for loli bodies. When I first saw Rocksy Light, with her petite body and flat chest, I was in love. Then she got a boob job and looks much more mature now, very average thot you can see anywhere.

Loli body types are my thing and will always make me hard as diamonds. If you become a loli model, you will instantly be just as famous and popular and wanted. But your value will diminish if you lose your base fans.

I'd still cum on her fake tits.

Attached: D8iTrQHWwAAXCZz.jpg (675x1200, 130K)

OP i can promise you that people would pay for pics/nudes

I suppose you could say that’s how it is with a lot of “fanbases” when it comes to things like that.
Like I mentioned earlier it’s just something that’s been in the back of my head for a while. It’s not something I think I could ever get myself to do (unless times call for me being desperate! Lmao just kidding, mostly). I suppose I just wanted my curiosity filled as to if it’s an actual thing people want/do!

I do have another question for you, user. Do people only look for the lewd pictures of loli bodies/cosplayers or do they appreciate the tame/swf stuff as well?

Attached: 809E96A1-EFA5-4842-8EDA-C04E95CB3DAD.gif (400x286, 1.16M)

test

Well nice you got it off your chest, but since you've got a loli body there wasn't much of a chest to get it off of was there?

All body types are niche.

Yes, there is actually a huge interest in loli bodies/cosplay. If you noticed any harem anime, the majority of the popular characters tend to be loli types. Lewd loli makes it even better. So lewd is what people truely want, but also pepper in innocent pics inbetween the lewd photos.

GO GO GO

-tyc

Hell, I'd fuck the shit out of you if you had an loli body and we show it off on cam for tokens.

I see what you did there. Nice one.

Yes that does indeed make sense. Thank you for feeding my curiosity!

Attached: 2A9A0D6A-F6FE-44FC-B16D-51D43B19E980.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Hit me up on discord for more advice
lolilover#3381

Post picture, will buy if good.

Start by posting to Yea Forums. Namely this thread. With tits and a timestamp.
Then, apply with your local police, FBI, etc for a job scamming pedos.

Post literally any picture of yourself as proof. Nude, clothed, w/e

Attached: 1549592451989.jpg (1020x900, 83K)

Wanna chat on kik? No need for lewd pics

GO GO GO

-3ab

Why the FUCK have you not joined this server yet?
discordapp.com\invite\CEmErv

xJl

If you want advice:
fucking do it. Profit off of desperate spergs and satisfy your curiosity. Chaterbate is super easy to get started on and make a couple bucks. you don't even have to broadcast your face. Male cam person here. Give it a shot. Takes like a minute to get verified.

You've got a limited number of years that people will pay to look at you, just like all human beings, don't miss your chance. If you hate it, then you can know for sure and can move on.

But if you find out you love it, boom, instant extra income coming in.

Attached: 9049f2d337c76966f30d800eb1064ce5db510217_500x500.jpg.cb_watermark.jpg (375x500, 49K)