Drug thread go

Drug thread go

what are you on right now?
me currently enjoying some coke and weed, while drinking beer of course

Attached: FB_IMG_1484794293992.jpg (551x571, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vikingfjord
discordapp.com\invite\dSQy3D3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Attached: 1355116133996.jpg (410x355, 34K)

Speed & weed :)

Attached: Funny-Drugs-Meme-What-Kind-Of-Drugs-Are-We-Testing-Photo[1].jpg (500x405, 95K)

weed, just woke up after a night of dxm and vyvanse

Coke and Captain Morgan , chilling

nice, i never do speed, it keeps me awake for days. its also like 80 cents a gram where i live. where do you?
aight, its just past midnight here. you hungover?
a guy i can talk with

Im on 5mg of alprazolam and lil weed and ouple bears but im addictidec xto benzos SO not rly cool

Ha a female actually

>you hungover?
nup it's 8am here in aus and got work in awhile, smoking this bud i have left, alread pretty high haha

Attached: 65289057_357984634866152_4713198236188278784_n.jpg (1536x2048, 211K)

How do my fellow druggies, what drugs are you doing? Oh me? a little bit of everything

Attached: 68214930.png (283x283, 85K)

nothing. I have a drug test coming up

I used to do a lot of moralne but i Think i i stopped

Morphine*** fuck that polish autocorrect

Nice chill afternoon after downing 7 capsules of Kratom. Nothing that strong but just a good faux-opiate trip.

Tried that in Amsterdam pretty good

working on sunday? fastfood?
how come? elaborate.
never heard of it. And i come from the netherlands coincidentally

Attached: FB_IMG_1476198407078.jpg (480x364, 12K)

On the whiff 3gs already done a g. Uk fella

job interview

In most smart shops all over the Netherlands

Few lines of Whitney

I took a 30mg adderall about 20 minutes ago.

I love the general uplifting feelings it gives and I end up having amazing conversations while on it. I take maybe 2 or 3 in the span of a week or more.

Is it a kind of designer drug?
gotta do it every once in a while
Good for you m8. Myself experienced a simular thing while on mdma, deep bonding shit if you do it with one of your friends, just the two of you

No it's kind of a plant herb type thing it's natural

I want some weed but cant find a dealer..

Big fan of uppers that help generate good conversation and as gay as it sounds, a positive energy around a group of peers.

Yes love MDMA chats

a lillu butt of errthang?
like what annoon? please, endulge m3?

What does MDMA actually do for you?

trips tell truth
me too, but later into the night when you're totally shitfaced they become annoying because you instantly can't remember what you where talking about when interupted, wich is every 30 seconds

About to smoke some joints with my mates at the lake. I'm really into Acid aswel.

Attached: 1543776319040.gif (500x800, 1.86M)

Makes me feel very happy and quite grounded ,get very appreciative of what I have etc and I am in love with everything

My first brush with acid was amazing. Closest to any diety I ever felt and everything gave me so much joy. Plus, I finally understood Pink Floyd for the first time.

The second and so far last time I did acid, I experienced the dreaded ego death and it was the worst experience I have ever had in my entire life.

For continuity purposes, i'm also the adderall dude.

for me the same as , but after 500mg i start hallucinating, wich get more intense over time, to the point i am tripping balls, not aware of where i am and such, talking to trees etc

>I been trying to get to the end of this hallway but I just can't seem to get there ...

Been waiting for my weed guy. He hit me up at 1pm it’s 7pm now and I about mcfucking had it. Sucks it’s the only connect I have so I have to wait on his time.

I will have to give it a go for sure. Out of the many many drugs I have tried, I unjoy uppers the most by far.

I can see visuals sometimes on it ,I have tripped balls a bit with it but I have also mixed MDMA with lsd and 2cb and it's a great combo

Me too but I love psychedelics the most

What music yous chilling with ? Also where ya from

just some bud and beer. sertraline prolly doesn't count

currently oldskool rap, personally i can chill with anything, i listen 70 80 90's old skool rock, punk, all kinds of electronic music, but mostly deathcore/metal

How do i find a dealer in a new city

Alice in chains atm ,like a bit of prog metal but pretty much anything

Bhostco

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

>what are you on right now?
Alcohol, pretty boring, but cheap & effective.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vikingfjord

Attached: VIKINGFJORD_VODKA_OF_NORWAY_Vinmonopolmal.jpg (1200x1193, 68K)

I usually try to find someone I know near the area. If I don't know anyone, I go to a few bars and converse with the locals. Eventually you can find anything through most bars in a big city. May take a bit of time before you find the right people though. You can also find out who is cool at your job and go that route as well.

Connections connections connections.

slightly hungover after a night of drinking.
wish I had some weed.
only dude I know has some but he's always high and doesn't wanna hook me up with any.

Cocaine and crash bandicoot

opium tea made with pods I found growing in town and a little wheede

Attached: epic.png (533x704, 148K)

Drugs are for niggers

Attached: Hitler Gasm.jpg (480x596, 20K)

coming down from mdma and smoking some dabs

150mg dose and a redose of 100mg

Had the most amazing sleep last night.

makes you feel empathetic, more open and connected to those around them

it may be prescribed in the future for people who suffer from ptsd. trials and studies are taking place right now.

OP is out.
goodnight

I like it, how long Im awake when I do it depends on how much I snort during a day. Usually just enough to fall asleep with some benzos. Live in Sweden, costs 10-20 euros a gram here.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discordapp.com\invite\dSQy3D3
GO GO GO

-4di9