Reminder if you voted for this piece of shit you deserve to have your face pushed in

reminder if you voted for this piece of shit you deserve to have your face pushed in

beaten up back to whereever or whatever fucking place you came from

literally no one i know in real life likes this guy or says his name in a good manner

let me see one of you maga hat cunts walking around here, i'll level the fuck out of you

Attached: retard.jpg (1160x629, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki
google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-45827430
google.com/amp/s/www.upi.com/amp/Top_News/US/2019/04/26/Report-US-economy-grows-32-percent-best-in-6-years/7681556284735/
youtube.com/watch?v=RY0R0NpIdQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i voted for him during the primary for bantz
i voted third party in the general

Must be bait. Because how could anyone be this stupid.
But if not, sounds like you really need a better group of friends.
Must be so miserable being an angry snowflake

People who spam political shit on Yea Forums all suck dick, every last one of them.
Looking at you op, you dicksucker. Go try shitposting /pol/ instead homo.

Hes he's literally against going to war with Iran unlike his peers

Attached: OP's xray.jpg (1000x900, 278K)

you haven't tired of whining about this man after almost three years you're going to need to keep it up until 2024

Attached: !cryingloserliberal2019.jpg (589x588, 87K)

testing jFe

Lol practicing for 2020 I see

FINALLY THE MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN THEME MAKES SENSE! AFTER TRUMP AS PRESIDENT AMERICA NEEDS MADE GREAT AGAIN CAUSE HE FUCKED IT UP WORSE THAN ANY PRESIDENT EVER. TRUST ME IN KNOW THESE THINGS.

Attached: 1495199135417.jpg (500x333, 119K)

Come and get it, bitch. I'll even let you have the first swing.

And I'll be voting for him again. Keep crying lib

Attached: 1517031772936.jpg (680x581, 101K)

Will OP ever stop sucking cock? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!

just bought my maga hat, late to the game but the support is big.

Daily reminder he's still your president.

Attached: pelosi.jpg (480x720, 70K)

Cry more, loser.

testing RCj

If you are worried about the president then you really are dumber than a box of shit

Attached: IMG_8160.jpg (720x960, 90K)

lol trump rulez

Attached: jintchcczv531.jpg (960x721, 63K)

I DONT WANT TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK!! FUCK!

Attached: 535637CD-2FA7-492F-B820-40EE0C9ADE78.jpg (500x372, 67K)

dirt votes?

Libtears

He almost did escalate things very quickly, but somebody with a brain stopped him. His own mental process did not stop him.

I vote for the memes...... trump jokes were fun for like 3 weeks, now im tired of them. I'm going to vote for a chick president, why? because i give a shit... fuck no. Imagine the menstration, jerk off, cunt....ect jokes we could be making. Nothing I love more then a sjw squeal.

What was the legit alternative? And don't pretend like Hilary was a better option, we'd have been dragged into some god awful fucking war before now if she'd won. Virtually all politicians are scum, its i their nature. Trump is no better or worse but because "orange man bad" and the fact he isn't a Dem you fucktards have all lost your mind. Trump derangement syndrome is real.

That’s like putting a big red “smack me” target on your head.

YESSS.

THIS BUT UNIRONICALLY!!

>dirt
Better than trash city dweller votes.

>trump says he's going to deport illegal immigrants
i'm angry
>trump says he's going to delay deporting illegal immigrants
i'm angry
>trump considers bombing iran
i'm angry
>trump says he won't bomb iran
i'm angry

Attached: 1560622726309.jpg (840x960, 202K)

Source? How do you know what order things went down? Trump has warhawks in his cabinet (probably his biggest mistake) be he is unmistakably anti-war / interventionist.

Attached: say that to my face.jpg (600x777, 37K)

I am waiting when Iran will bombing this fucking USrael.

pres fag boy was 30 seconds away from starting a war with iran.... but Hillary and her mails!!!!! republicans are such pussies now,

Disgusting Urbanites...

But but but CNN says I should be angry. ORANGE MAN BAD

>do they really expect
Yes, they do.
Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.
Unfortunately those who remember history are doomed to watch everyone else repeat it anyway.

Trump 2020 not even Americunt. Kys OP from the bottom of my heart

Attached: 1515483231941.jpg (1024x702, 231K)

As a Mexican white guy let me just say: I don't fucking care lol I just like the memes, stop sucking cock and enjoy the view from that side of the wall

Wait, they did? Do you have a video of them telling people to be angry? All I've seen is reporting on the shitty things Trump says and does.

Nice bait bro

>As a Mexican
/r/asablackman

But did he start a war? No he didn't. Hilary would have already had us involved in at least one conflict (whether Iran or someone else isn't the point). I didn't mention Hilarys emails I mentioned her as she's a typical neocon warhawk who would happily and at the drop of a hat send US troops to die unnecessarily. I'll leave you to your Trump Derangement Syndrome now. And remember Orange Man Bad because the MSM says so.

Anytime you want cunt!

>Hilary would have
Bbbbbut Hillary!

Shut up, Meg.

>Bbbbbut Hillary!
being this butthurt

I want cunt

I voted for him to make faggots like you cry, I see it's still working

We need more nukes lol

Attached: images.jpg (485x303, 33K)

trump will face justice soon, his racism is like poison and destroys him slowly, but my wife's son is only growing stronger - some day he will end him

Attached: 1502362948940.png (600x800, 956K)

>being this butthurt

Attached: IMG_1559689761929.jpg (474x417, 24K)

BUT HILLARY!!!!! lol gottem boys, triggered another cuck. REKTED,

Shut up, Meg.

for all the gayness

Gud b8z

So if not Hilary then who? All politicians are pieces of shit and almost all will drag us into conflict to satisfy their neocon agenda. The only exceptions are maybe Tulsi Gabbard or Trump.

You cool with going to jail over a maga hat? The absolute state of shillaryfags

Kek

this mad after two years

this retarded

>All politicians are pieces of shit
Republicans are worse. Your enlightened centrism is stupid.

sure kid
what does a euro know?

Trump 2020, loser leftard. so suck on it

>My son will defeat trump
But of course, making kids think they hate something they don't even know about seems like a great idea

Attached: IMG_20190527_032812.jpg (480x485, 34K)

being this retarded

Cry more

Attached: IMG_1515705858025.jpg (452x739, 40K)

You fuck that downsy bitch?

Your sides entire fucking rhetoric is based on Orange Man Bad. Trump is racist. But yeah call me triggered because I want to remind you that your party is the party of Hilary (possibly the worst candidate in all of history)

Well reasoned, thoughtful, deeply insightful thinking. You help me understand the libtard

>this retarded
Liberal calling out retardation, priceless

How are republicans worse? Obama killed US citizens via drone strike that's a pretty fucking major red flag for me for a president. Remind me, which party was he?

Yknow what, all these polfags reeeeign at each other is getting boring, we should be focusing on what's important

Attached: images (19).jpg (352x550, 31K)

people can vote for whoever they want you fat greasy spastic

Lock her up! Lock her up! Oh, its been 3 years and shes neither in jail or running again? ...... LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!!! HILLARY RAPED MY COCKKKKKK!!!!! HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME!!!!!!!!!11!!!1!!!!

No. ORANGE MAN BAD hur dur

Jail is to good for her

Are you saying Obama purposefully killed innocent Americans with drones? I don't think that happened. I do know that Trump increased drone bombings.

To me, a big red flag is lying about Russia helping elect a president with a propaganda campaign and then Republicans refusing to pass legislation to increase election security.

We can move onto critiquing the current Dem line up if you want? How about Kamala In no way Black Harris and her record from when she was DA? Or how about Karen Gilbrands family links to NXVIM? Feinstein and her Chinese spy? Want me to keep going?

this retarded

nice non argument

>to good

Attached: 48363470_10217997297070709_573267096226496512_n.jpg (960x728, 67K)

yep still mad
lmao

somebodys still mad

Attached: whos-your-president-24754450.png (500x530, 152K)

OP is a mad Jewboi

Attached: 08-jews-against-trump.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 132K)

Obama targeted US citizens (that he knew were US citizens) to be killed via drone strike. That is an extra judicial killing killing when its against a citizen of your own county. The same laws don't apply to foreign combatants (not saying thats right and Im not defending drone strikes under Trump but Obama targetted US citizens). Now whether those citizens were innocent or not is another matter, they almost certainly weren't but neither had they been convicted of anything. Also, whats your source on Trump increasing drone strikes and has he targetted US citizens?

Attached: hillzsupporter.jpg (600x401, 204K)

A false premiss doesn't require any argument. I asked a clarifying question and received a deflection in return.

What does Trump have to do with locking up a criminal of the state? You must be a dipshit

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little Trump supporter? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with supporting Trump? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your voting for that Cheeto was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have voted for fucking Hillary.
But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.
You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Kek

No, he didn't. If that were true, you would have provided a source. My guess is that you found some conspiracy YouTube channel that reenforced some ideas you already had and now you're posting it like it's some undeniable truth.

you're another reason why i'm voting for him next election

what ever loser.

She doesn't know, she just makes shit up to justify her conclusion that orange man bad. She should post her tits instead.

What was the deflection? Obama killed US citizens via drone strike. Fact.

I can't believe you idiots are still on this Russia shit. Unbelievable delusion.

>
>when libcucks go outside

Attached: lets-get-nazis-guys-those-politics-paris-anti-fascist-clement-meric-14751645[1].png (500x635, 163K)

PENCE/MADDOG 2020!!!!!!

OP is a manbun faggot who is anally ravaged about 2016.

>when libcucks try to fight Trump supporters irl

Attached: TotalLoneBlackpanther-max-1mb.gif (320x180, 860K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki

Now, is this guy "innocent". Definitely not but he was convicted so in the eyes of the law, yes he was innocent.

>when libcucks bash the fash irl

Attached: 1559020380109 (1).webm (762x414, 1.73M)

>when coalburners fight nazis irl

Attached: 19685774_1493108152.0212.jpg (600x400, 58K)

he looks like he might splatter when you hit him.

Meant to say was not convicted, so innocent under the law.

oh look it's trump thread again

Attached: trump-1.jpg (843x843, 64K)

You can't believe facts? That sounds like a real problem. Russia ran and is probably still running a propaganda campaign to support Trump. It's clearly documented in the Mueller report.

>Reddit spacing
>le /pol/ meme
Neck yourself you fedora cunt

Russias campaign was sow division among the US people, not specifically in support of Trump. The Dems and all your misplaced outrage is what has enabled their plan to succeed.

>he was centrally involved in planning terrorist operations for theIslamistmilitant groupal-Qaeda

What's your argument again?

Explain to my why it's okay for us to supply guns and explosives to insurgents in middle eastern countries to overthrow their governments violently, but I'm supposed to shit my pants in anger at another country paying for a campaign ad?

sure kid
what does a euro know?

sure kid
what does a euro know?

Attached: 18f43fd65db7f3c90769881428f31d2c67c3604a19f9d085eb1d16548311a089.jpg (600x778, 76K)

Right, to show division to ultimately support Trump in the 2016 election.

i thought it was to leak DNC emails that exposed electioneering in the DNC. Y'know, the emails which were confirmed legit (not disinformation) when they seized Podesta's emails. That's what got everyone screaming about Russia.

Because you're creating a false equivalency between to completely unrelated things. Selling guns to the middle East is bad. Running targeted propaganda to affect the outcome of a US election is also bad.

I'm talking about how running a propaganda campaign to affect the US elections in support of Trump was a real thing and it worked.

being this retarded

Are you denying that Russia ran a propaganda campaign to affect the US elections? I don't care where the original information can't from.

WOW!! vapid post.

Attached: 4617171crazyimages1.jpg (480x270, 45K)

>was a real thing and it worked.
this delusional

It's literally in the Mueller report. Trump won by 80,000 votes in key areas targeted by the Russian propaganda.

"THE 2ND AMENDMENT IS OUTDATED NOBODY NEEDS A GUN BUT IF I SEE YOU AND I KNOW YOU VOTED AGAINST THE CANDIDATE I LIKED I WILL ATTACK YOU."

Attached: 1551755349216.gif (148x147, 1.06M)

Oh dont worry.....hes got lots of friends

He surrounded himself with these particular war mongering piers...nobody put them there for him

Peers....fucking spell check

sure kid
what would a euro know?

>key areas targeted by the Russian propaganda
sure kid

Stop yelling...

being this stupid

Attached: What a man..jpg (259x300, 22K)

Repubs are retards. Anyone who votes Trump/Russia 2020 kys pls k thx

Attached: 1554453342198.jpg (1080x1076, 131K)

so bitter

needs a little orange

Actually that's more true and less "sure kid"-able than you would make it out to be

For her jaundice?

Kys

Very true though....

sure kid
what does a euro know?

your bitterness?
you are correct

Imaginary friends don't count.

Attached: 1560832981242.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Attached: Fake news 1.jpg (564x720, 106K)

>you really need better friends

Attached: 1556293248621.png (1500x962, 450K)

It was Kek's will faggot

Attached: back-to-reddit.jpg (717x880, 100K)

Attached: FBI 72.jpg (541x536, 60K)

Attached: 1555559175002.png (1080x1075, 1.26M)

sure kid
what does a euro know?

Attached: 0x65.jpg (650x650, 141K)

Attached: FBI_60.jpg (563x579, 49K)

>trash
You DO realize everyone refers to your cesspool as "white trash" right? Ironic choice of insult

Attached: 74c8.jpg (474x711, 70K)

Attached: 768_n.png (640x960, 479K)

Attached: 308zjo.jpg (500x618, 106K)

sneed

Attached: 1kddre.jpg (833x500, 110K)

Attached: 77ma.png (797x771, 537K)

Trips of depressing truth

Attached: 0×360).jpg (536x358, 62K)

Is that a reddit joke? Go back.

Attached: DgKAC9uUEAA0RlP.jpg (1200x1200, 361K)

Attached: 1559797447024.jpg (1232x915, 666K)

sure kid
what would a euro know?

Attached: still.png (909x695, 673K)

The man has truly lost his mind.

Attached: wut.jpg (584x136, 13K)

Not for very much longer. Thank God.

He then added
>AND MEXICO WILL PAY FOR IT

He truly is a piece of shit president. The economy is not doing well because of him. Anyone who says that doesn't understand how the first thing about the complexity of economics. It was my major and all I learned was that I know nothing.

Attached: trump feelings.gif (895x418, 161K)

lmao

sure kid
what does a euro know?

this weak
this predictable

go be fbi somwhere else

Attached: Fake news 5.jpg (564x880, 112K)

if you truly understood economics, you'd know that as a country we've lived beyond our means for at least a generation. you would also know that both parties are fully responsible for the current crisis, and that the impending recession has little to do with the current president.

we can't BORROW and SPEND our way to prosperity... rather than trying to prevent recessions, the government needs to allow companies to fail and allow recession to happen (part of the natural economic cycle). stop quantitative easing (money printing), stop asset inflation, and allow interest rates to rise. Higher interest rates will discourage borrowing and spending, and encourage personal savings. We must restart non-debt financed capital investment in this country - the true engine of a productive, sustainable economy.

As time passes the distortions created by a centrally planned economy become more apparent, as assets continuously inflate and the country becomes mired in debt, it also becomes less and less competitive with the rest of the world. Additionally, the increased risk from our massively increased national debt calls into question the overall solvency of the currency, and we are already seeing other countries (our lenders) begin to move away from the US dollar as the world's reserve currency.

Once the crisis of confidence peaks, and the dollar loses its international reserve currency status... it's game over.

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀.jpg (2684x2862, 840K)

Been a long time since we've had a politician I actually liked, if you as a layman can separate words and actions then it isn't hard to see him for being a good one. Both the left and right wing voters have been anti-establishment for decades and Trump wasn't one, he's not starting foreign wars or even inciting them and cornering larger companies for abandoning Americans to manufacture overseas. No president since the Korean war had even deigned to speak with NK while in office regarding peace, yet Trump did and now provocations from them practically negligible. He outed Britain, Australia, Turkey and Israel for knowingly being party to a smear campaign against a then-candidate and now-sitting president. Despite what his detractors say, he has LOWERED aid funding to Israel and its assets overseas, additionally Obama's $38 billion promise to them never got approved by congress. The wall gets built daily and security measures are falling in place to protect the border. Now illegals are being gone after in a serious manner, we'll have to wait another 2 weeks thanks to someone leaking the particulars of the operation but they only postponed the inevitable. States won't be allowed sanctuary status that undermines our nation's security, they are more than welcome to move to another country if they don't like it. Hell yeah, I'm definitely happy this asshole is in office and I can't wait to vote for him again.

Attached: 1418843155936.jpg (1711x1712, 477K)

The economy is back to right where it was before the recession, how is that bad? Multiple news outlets have all commented on how the economy is doing pretty well. Dow keeps hitting records (>inb4 the Dow doesn't explain the economy) and unemployment is the lowest in decades (since 1969 I believe).

Stay in your little echo chamber you dumbass

Nigga I'm from texas

Attached: 1554730279881.jpg (864x1152, 161K)

Attached: A real president.jpg (464x473, 55K)

Yeah and? Fuck her and fuck him. You're the dumbasses still cheering "lock her up" when he is obviously not going to do any such thing.

>Stay in your little echo chamber you dumbass
ur mom's butt was an echo chamber after a night with BLACK GUYS last night

Attached: FSDFSDFDSGD.jpg (480x360, 61K)

are triggered memes really what chan has been reduced to /:

>The economy is back to right where it was before the recession, how is that bad? Multiple news outlets have all commented on how the economy is doing pretty well. Dow keeps hitting records (>inb4 the Dow doesn't explain the economy) and unemployment is the lowest in decades (since 1969 I believe).

Wrong. it only appears like we have done the right thing in the short term... nothing was "saved" and nothing was "solved"... we just kicked the can further down the road. yes we postponed a crisis and what surely would have followed - a large correction and recession. but we added a massive amount of long-term debt to bail out failing banks, all in a misguided effort to avoid short-term pain. we should have never done that...

The Fed under Greenspan became quite proficient at pushing buttons and pulling levers - manipulating the money supply to an unprecedented extent - successfully preventing the short-term pain of a recession (see the vertical grey bars on the chart). This manipulation of the natural business cycle has effectively exchanged short-term pain (business closures, loss of jobs, etc) for long-term pain (increased severity of a correction in the future). Combined with misguided attempts to "rescue" failing banks, automakers, etc. we have essentially propped up unproductive businesses, preventing that capital and labor from being freed up and employed elsewhere in the economy.

The government does not have a solution for this. Massive amounts of deficit-financed spending does not "make" a strong economy. Continuous rounds of quantitative easing (money printing) by the Federal Reserve is causing massive asset inflation and does not "create" wealth. A rising stock and real estate market are the result of a large asset-inflation bubble, not any type of economic recovery as the government would have you believe.

Attached: inflationpp.jpg (1024x751, 147K)

Not to mention the economy reacts to the policies put in place by the previous administration.
Hes literally taking credit before any of his economic policies have begun to take real effect. You absolutely massive niggerfaggot

Only the /pol/ part

Her farts were silent

>Trump
>"Fuck Your Feelings"

The man cries about literally everything. In fact the only reason he ran is because he got his widdle feelings hurt. Trump supporters are some of the densest mother fuckers on this planet.

i mean, we all seen it coming. i just figured he would wait til he was out of office to indulge his incestuous fantasies.

Diffrlerent user dipshit.

>he fell for the sleight of hand

i vote for trump because he only candidate with smal penis then me

I wanna shoot some libs.

Liberals actually believe if Trump is impeached, Hillary becomes president.

Please direct your attention to the following

google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-45827430
google.com/amp/s/www.upi.com/amp/Top_News/US/2019/04/26/Report-US-economy-grows-32-percent-best-in-6-years/7681556284735/

Attached: daily-news-all-hope-is-gone-liberal-apocalypse-mueller-report-46317356.png (500x673, 147K)

Oh look one of them had a thought! neat

I'm going to shoot a load of cum down your hillbilly throat.

da room smelled LIKE EGGS

Attached: saffsafsafsaf.jpg (480x360, 26K)

No. They know that it will be 6 Pence none the gayer and no body like that literal mother fucker.

i voted for him, 4 times in different states. What you ganna do niggerfaggot?

Attached: 1560809296563.jpg (720x720, 50K)

Attached: 1538108294095.jpg (480x662, 44K)

Yea Forums BTFO

Attached: trumpcoin.jpg (300x275, 21K)

lol, the only reason he's not in jail is because Don McGahn (and probably others) aren't listening to him and are not following his orders. Trump is not taken seriously by adults.

testing Jju

no we don't. Pence does. But he's such a milquetoast piece of shit it'll be fine until he's gone too...

RIP libtards

Attached: 2020.png (826x641, 90K)

You noodle armed pussies couldn't beat up cripples. I voted for him last time because Clinton is like a corrupt Boss Tweed with a vagina. Now I'm gonna vote for him again just because watching the soy legion mentally collapse has been orgasmic.

Attached: What a hero..jpg (563x681, 84K)

yes I'm aware what the mainstream media is reporting. Half of that is hopefully biased, and most of the remainder is flat out wrong.

The United States is drunk... our liquor is debt. In fact, debt is our #1 export. Soon, the rest of the world will begin to realize that we have no choice but to default on our massive national debt. Pouring the drunk another drink is not the solution. we can't BORROW and SPEND our way to prosperity. we have only been able to do so up until this point, because we have grown accustomed to exploiting our position as international reserve currency. no country in the history of this planet has been able to borrow and spend indefinitely.

Already, other countries are openly discussing plans to ditch the inflating US dollar as a reserve currency.

Once this begins, it's game over.

Attached: 1558302449904.png (1352x1883, 282K)

>milquetoast
How do I know you're a soymilk-drinking literal who?

Attached: 1524201783909.jpg (413x395, 67K)

>knows how to run companies into the ground

Attached: FBI 60.jpg (563x579, 53K)

u goin to jail. this is fbi

because I have a larger vocabulary than you?

Attached: 1559896556441.jpg (712x703, 108K)

false dichotomy. DACA kids had no choice.

can't wait til this smug fucker is back to hocking shitty products on tv instead of trying to be a big boy.

Words are hard, huh.

you mean like the weapons deal that Trump wants now?

apparently.

>he's proud of being a pseudo-intellectual
Follow me, I'll take you back to your home.

Attached: 1438951623014.jpg (900x881, 183K)

Reminder that if you voted for Hillary, you should move to Canada or Mexico.

I specifically picked the BBC because they are a left-leaning publication. Even they say our economy is doing great.

We've been in debt for years. The problem is with you, and other leftists is that you think that this is all Trump's fault! It's not, it's been like this for years and years, decades even. We've always been in debt. This isn't Trump's fault but you people are so far up your own ass you won't acknowledge that under the Clinton administration we were in debt and under the Obama administration we were miles in debt.

Get out of your own ass and just admit that this isn't Trump's fault and our economy is actually doing pretty well for itself.

What's being retarded like? Do you bite your own tounge while eating often?

Attached: 1548952727175.jpg (580x282, 66K)

>pseudo
The only thing "pseudo" you know anything about (maybe) is how to turn pseudoephedrine into meth.

If Yea Forums all the content it's ever had. Reddit's a bit strange like that. All of it's content at one time versus Yea Forums's overall. Overall Yea Forums win's for a place of intellect.

>you think that this is all Trump's fault! It's not, it's been like this for years and years, decades even. We've always been in debt.
I'm a liberal, and I know this to be true.

Matter of fact, being in debt is a GOOD thing because people are buying our Treasury bonds.

testing qip

I'm still waiting for the celebrities who said they would move if Trump won

the clintons are corrupt to the core. bill and hillary were flying all over the world raking in millions in donations taken from the tax revenues of foreigners... I wonder what happened to all that charitable work?

Attached: 44_20- (2).jpg (904x516, 84K)

Your post however, did not signify any type of intelligence

He was a US citizen and was killed by his own government (Obama) without any due process.

That you even know that speaks volumes. Project much?

>win's
said the idiot who uses apostrophes where they aren't supposed to be. Sigh...

>he's proud to be an ignorant fucktard.
Follow me, I'll take you back yo your home...

Exactly, I'm 22 and I remember as a child so like 10, 12 years ago I hear the news saying how much in debt we are.

These people just blame Trump for literally everything wrong with the country when sometimes shits been like this for years.

I know you are, but what am I?

Attached: 18035076_1912416119043915(...).jpg (600x519, 17K)

It was just a meaningless expression. Like when Trump said he was going to make America great again.

I'm not a leftist. Nor did I say it was Trump's fault. You really should read before replying. Both parties (and the voters who put them in power) are fully responsible for the hole we find ourselves in.
> both parties are fully responsible for the current crisis, and that the impending recession has little to do with the current president.

And jamal kashogi was just chopped liver right? Great to know the Saudis can knock down our towers and murder our journalists and we just turn a blind eye to it

Speak for yourself. Any retard would know I wasn't being totally serious. Are your parents siblings?

so all the places that make money/produce technology/do everything else vital to civilization aside from growing fucking corn?

Attached: Your side is the loudest not the biggest.jpg (564x720, 113K)

Thank Obama for that.

You mean as an acting president?

>I wasn't being serious
>I was only pretending to be retarded
God I love this thread

Attached: Hitlary.jpg (564x563, 72K)

you mad that you finally have to move your worthless ass and get a proper job instead of getting welfare?

Another 5 years isn't that long I guess in the grand scheme of things.

S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1481310045751.jpg (636x421, 41K)

Im not even american. I could care less about trump. But your democratic party makes me cringe, it must be embarasing to anyone with half a brain

>Thank Obama for that.
for these kids' parents wanting a better life and dragging their kids with them?

How is the economy not doing well "because" of him?. Its not great but its a fuck tonne better than it would be under any Dems

But when you say stuff similar to "The economy is the worst it's ever been in under the Trump administration", that pretty much implies that you blame Trump for the debt we are in.
There's direct evidence saying that the economy is actually doing pretty good and you just shrug it off complaining that the country is in debt.

>S E E T H I N G
Yes, that a bunch of trolly idiots got this guy elected because of the "glory" of seeing libs cry.

>better than it would be under any Dems
Those who ignore history are just ... dumb.

>The economy is not doing well because of him
You literally said it was his fault.

>the least of his accomplishments
>occurs simply by him existing in the first place

Attached: 1549416727654.jpg (690x388, 214K)

Not talking about the Dems of old. What bunch of the current crop of Dems would be better for the economy?

>existing in the first place
you just proved my point.

Obama was the one who put those Children in camps with nothing, Trump has tried to repeal to bill but the leftists wont let him cause it works so well for them, get educated you low IQ pleb

Attached: Trump.jpg (563x662, 76K)

What I proved is that you'd still hate him regardless of presidential status. WEW.

any one that doesn't back out of a nuclear deal with Iran, piss off our NATO allies, threaten tariffs every other fucking day, and a whole slew of things that cause people to wonder what's going to happen next.

The "economy" is doing OK. Had been for years before Trump came into office. But the uncertainty he's causing is not doing anyone any good.

do you even understand what DACA is/was about? You might want to look it up before you open your mouth again.

Its 3d chess time boys.

Operation homedepotation is tomorrow.

I knew all about Trump for decades, after living the NY Metro area all my life. I and everyone else around here knew what kind of a low-life snake he was 20+ years ago.

no it's not, he postponed it 2 weeks. So at his next campaign rally, he can do it all over again.

The Iran deal has nothing to do with the economy. Tariffs and the uncertainty is a fair point but there would be arguably more uncertainty with the new socialist leaning democratic threatening tax hikes and more regulation.

I didn't say that user. But you're actually completely wrong about the economy doing "pretty good":

Government inflation measures such as CPI have been repeatedly changed to understate inflation. Likewise, methods of measuring employment have been changed to hide unemployment .. The Fed is desperately trying to convince the public that the sustained inflation is a our new "normal" and that this a good thing... you only have to drive around and look at the unemployment, high prices and all the retail closures to see this for yourself.

The mainstream media is grasping at straws - blaming these things on the weather, on technology, on Amazon... but the truth is that we are in trouble. Government and personal debt is at an all time high, personal savings are at an all time low... We can hardly afford to pay the interest payments alone on the massively increased national debt, and the government is giving tax breaks while on a spending spree.

“The United States can pay any debt it has because we can always print money to do that. So there is zero probability of default.” -- Alan Greenspan

Attached: 12REV2014-1.jpg (550x589, 281K)

tell me that after oil prices go through the roof again after Iran nukes someone. Or just threatens to. You think those oil tankers being attacked aren't going to have long-term effects?

Attached: trump.jpg (960x960, 210K)

Did you know he used to break knees for his daddy when collecting debts? You don't get to the top without getting dirty, EVER.

Attached: 1538167576641.jpg (300x207, 45K)

You gotta bear this shit for four more years soft Yea Forumstard

Attached: My idol..jpg (552x522, 40K)

>defacing currency

so weak
so predictable

stay mad kid

>better life
sure kid

not a liar or a thief.....that's frick'm hilarious

>ignore history
that's you kid

>personal debt is at an all time high
this. very much this. the average blue-collar worker can't withstand a sudden emergency of more than $400-$1000 dollars. They'll dive into their wallet for the credit card, if it's not already maxed out too far to use.

sure kid

so you're not going to answer him?
nice

>kid
Sure kid. Project much?

so bitter

that meme has literally all 5 reasons the guy is not fit to be president. #MAGA

>But you're actually completely wrong about the economy doing "pretty good":
sure kid

this retarded

You literal first reply was "the economy isn't doing well because of him

being this spastic

>Project much?
this buttblasted

Okay liberal

so weak
so predictable

its because of her

And they call Trump voters fascists.

It's adorable you think he's going to get a second term.

You are openly calling for a hate crime for political beliefs...reported

the bitter reply

so repetitive
so cringe

they've been doing this for years

the reply that is not a reply.

Who is they?

>the average blue-collar worker can't withstand a sudden emergency of more than $400-$1000 dollars. They'll dive into their wallet for the credit card, if it's not already maxed out too far to use.

Absolutely correct. This is the problem with keeping interest rates too low for too long. We have destroyed personal savings by providing a disincentive to save money, and an incentive to borrow and spend it.

we don't need socialism or "fair" wages. what we need is a STABLE currency with minimal inflation. the more the government tries to manipulate the economy, the more it keeps distorting it ... with costs rising soon $15/hour won't be enough, then $20/hour won't be enough, etc... we should be aiming to keep the prices of things as STABLE as possible. that's the best way to stimulate growth, just by keeping things stable and predictable.

Higher interest rates will discourage borrowing and spending, and encourage personal savings. The government must stop borrowing and spending, stop asset inflation, and allow interest rates to naturally rise. We must endure short-term pain in order to prevent even greater long-term pain. We must restart non-debt financed capital investment in this country - the true engine of a productive, sustainable economy.

youtube.com/watch?v=RY0R0NpIdQQ

Attached: 44ditor.jpg (1032x734, 90K)

it's less how trump acts and more how he exposes punks and whiney bitches like yourself

that makes me support him

the bitter reply

"produce technology" ok man, like 1 percent of 1 percent of 1 percent actually create new technology. The guys who make your food and produce all the shit you consume are in the red areas for the most part.

The blue areas are just wealth shuffling and services that act like a daisy chain to keep the urban proles fed.

this retarded

Attached: 3f86a1ddb0eed565f063a2622dcc2da2.jpg (455x426, 36K)

>Absolutely correct.
absolutely wrong

Socialism is gæ. Join Nazbol Gang instead

>wanting a better life
>too lazy to improve their own life in their own country
>run to the white people's lands for handouts

the butter refry

>supposedly majored in economics
>believes Presidential fiscal policy has no bearing on economy
Did you attend an all-nigger college?

thus departed

Yeah fuck them for not overthrowing their government.

It's what made America Great instead of being a lame country like Canada or Australia.

>that you think that this is all Trump's fault!
He promised to do something about it.
Then it was reported he didn't care, "I'll be out of office before it becomes a problem."

>elect an idiot as president
>demand to live in someone else's country because you elected an idiot president

Fucking yanks

>It's literally in the Mueller report. Trump won by 80,000 votes in key areas targeted by the Russian propaganda.

We didn't need a 2-year long investigation to tell us that there are a bunch of fake twitter and facebook accounts. Also, remember that hillary had no problems using foreign lies to her advantage...

Attached: steele dossier.jpg (590x551, 71K)

Please refer to These are some links I think you should see. It tells you that the economy is actually doing pretty well.

I mean the BBC is actually reporting this, they are left leaning and even they are saying that our economy is actually doing pretty good.

>that there are a bunch of fake twitter and facebook accounts
There were also agents arranging actual rallies where hundreds showed up.
Who hacked the DNC?

Not to mention that the Saudis were funding Hillary

got a licence for that tele mate?

sure kid

We should mass Nuke Russia

sure kid