I finally realized I’ll never have a vagina and doesn’t matter what I do, I’ll never be a real girl!

I finally realized I’ll never have a vagina and doesn’t matter what I do, I’ll never be a real girl!
What have I done to my life Yea Forums?

Does anyone feel like hugging me? lol

Attached: 1009F72E-4B24-4033-B87B-BF17278E57C5.jpg (1931x2576, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ka8KF9Ywso
youtube.com/watch?v=9trV1UOsEG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, post-tits and kill yourself

Sigh. Drink a bottle of bleach. That helped my transgender friend in the past.

Fucking doctors, Saying nothing you can do... Don't listen to the fags in this thread, Do it yourself! Just take a standard kitchen knife, slice off your genitalia and glue it into the shape you want.

>LARPING as a transgender on the internet
go to bed, /pol/

you are actually cute asf when you have eyes full of tears

i want to hug and comfort you, and then slowly rub your penis until we get comfy and have some lovey dovey sex

Das tuff

at least you won't have to hear from indians who want to see your "vagene".

youtube.com/watch?v=9ka8KF9Ywso

did u no we trust god we can pray 4 u 2 b born a real piping hot bbqtpiegrill if u gave up on life we need a more women born with vagina 2 men born with penis ratio 4 our THoTTY PaRTYS u gave up on life cuz u couldnt b NoRMaN MiNGO just be born a fem with vagina in the future and say i trust god so almightysosa can turn u up into a thot i am straight i only fuck my race matching skintone fems born with vagina i will hug u when u r born a baby girl in the future just beg and pray 2 god and wish 2 b born a female woman instead of a male man that gave up cuz he never made hood nigga street nigga music videos with glock 18s and beretta m93rs and famas and aks74u I GoT MuRDeR ON MY MiND u finally realized u will never steal all the guns from call of duty u can a hav a sex change from god and b reborn a female woman with a vagina thats the truth say i trust god

shouldnt have listened to your ego OP. now you cant un-drink all those hormones and you will live the rest of your life in depression. Probably never having kids or a normal family and end up offing yourself. Gj

Have you cut your dick off yet?

GO COMMIT NECK ROPE YOU FKING DEGENERATE

i am the doctor boy trust god u can b reborn a girl born with vagina instead of a dick just pray and wish 2 god and talk and speak 2 god 4 we can hav mor thots 4 THoTTY PaRTYS n then u will get 2 get fuct by the boy with the all teal eyes the kids that sees the gunz beast and cooks dope

Attached: Neuman_Simpsons.jpg (640x480, 47K)

Well, you've already disappointed your family and friends by turning yourself into a monster, might as well finish it.

Your asshole is the next best thing so make use of it while you can

go commit 41%

Answer me fagt.
Did you have anything cut off?

>Drinking hormones
Lol

dont care this is probably bait but w/e
if you dont have a vagina then find one to stick your dick into
problem solved faggot

Have you ever posted your feet ? You should

The internet is not real. Your connection to support systems are. Use them. Get off the fucking fake stage.

HMU if you wan dik

Attached: 2bb.png (640x640, 423K)

i am not going to comfort you and hug you, but i can talk to you like an adult
is the vagina really that matters?
try and explain what makes you suffer so much

Attached: chicken king.jpg (450x589, 48K)

but i trust god god will let u know 4 us u can b born a female woman witha vagina instead of a man with a dick start telling everyone u want 2 b born a female tell your parents and all your friends and family members i wish and pray 2 god 4 u b born a girl with a vagina if thats what we want more thottys youtube.com/watch?v=9trV1UOsEG4 bigger orgys

Attached: qtptj.jpg (400x400, 21K)

See, this is why we shouldn't encourage as a society this mental illness. This guy probably already lost his dick and now theres no going back. Hes forever cucked, depressed, and he doesn't know what to do. ITS GENDER DYSPHORIA. Listen man, theres not much you can do if you've already cut it off, HOWEVER, Im not sure, but it may be possible to rebuild it, it would never be the same size or function the same, but you'd have one at least. The odds are low. Just go pray to God for help and guidance. Heres an idea, you could get a transplant penis

This is the moral standard of humanity ? Don't ever urge someone to die even if this might be fake. Have some decency for fuck sake.

Stfu shitskin, hes an Indian, don't believe a word he says

Timestamp or you're bait

OPs a fag confirmed.

I’m sure op is larping as the person in the pic but she still has a peen and posts a lot on /soc/

Attached: 1540064674574.png (810x1043, 912K)

fuck u idiit go eat andy sixxs pooplogs gay from his asshole and toilet then kys anhero cut fag i am white

Attached: 1561026776971.jpg (663x960, 50K)

lol, no

you've got a nice set of tits, become a twitch streamer and wear cleavage showing clothes, you could litterally just sit there and talk to your audiance and not do anything as long as they see some titty cleavage.