What happens if a cop sees you make a mistake while learning to drive...

What happens if a cop sees you make a mistake while learning to drive? Is there any sort of leeway or are you expected to be experienced as soon as you get on the road?

Attached: FA38AC6B-AFAE-458A-897F-72893BE79E62.jpg (512x288, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iSS0orDyg4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White anxiety...

Depends on your skin color, sadly. You could be shot for it

Leeway? Fuck you must be so retarded irl. Go tell your grandad he failed and needs to abort your dad for failing you.

True. More whites get murdered by cops than any other race in the United States.

Godspeed, Trevor.

I don’t understand what’s retarded about this. Obviously if you’re new to driving you’re not gonna drive like someone who has for 20 years, so is that taken into consideration is my question

Once I saw two cops crossing the road and I confused the brake pedal with gas. I was fined for bowling in the street without a license.

Newfag summerfag take your choice but then leave

Only retards can't drive. Its literally so fucking easy. Ita like easier than playing a video game. Kys newfag

Lmao some people clearly forget what it’s like to have 1hr driving experience and no clue what they’re doing.

a cop can fucking scream "I'M GOING TO PUT A CAP IN YOUR HEAD YOU FUCKING NIGGER" and choke you to death under the heel of their boot, all while on camera, and walk away with no repercussions.

Do you really think they give a fuck about you? You almost just sideswiped a car or hit a person. In your eyes, you're the enemy and you probabbly have a gun in your glovebox or in your pocket and are a split second from fucking shooting them, the defender of freedom

GET OUT OF THE CAR
PUT YOUR HANDS UP
SHOW ME YOUR IDENTIFICATION
PUT YOUR HANDS UP KEEP THEM WHERE I CAN SEE THEM
WHY DID YOU REACH IN YOUR CAR I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING PUT YOUR HANDS UP

GET DOWN ON THE GROUND
I SAID KEEP YOUR HANDS UP

CRAWL OVER TO ME

***officer fuckface magdumps into your worthless sack of shit body with his AR-15 etched "YOU'RE FUCKED"****

MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU'LL FUCKING LISTEN TO WHAT I TOLD YOU TO DO

WHY DID YOU MAKE ME DO THIS

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT

Attached: fucking pig.jpg (1200x675, 120K)

>radio buzzing
>shots fired shots fired

Kekd heavily

You absolute retard. If you’re on the road alone before you pass your test, you’re putting yourself and your fellow road users at risk. If you crash you’ll be treated more harshly than somebody who’s had adequate training and experience. No leeway is offered to assholes who take unnecessary risks.

yeah, it's fucking hilarious when cops murder people

youtube.com/watch?v=iSS0orDyg4U

Attached: 1541201279582.jpg (2457x2496, 1.09M)

No one taught me how to drive because i had drugged and alcohol addicted parents. Didnt get my licence until i was 18 because of this. Passed my test the first try. Again. Only retards don't know how to drive summerfag

Reeeeeetard

Samefag

And I never said I was alone so please read correctly next time

WTF
Take that forum tier post somewhere else JESUS WTF HAS THIS PLACE BECOME

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1560689270511.jpg (400x300, 22K)

Not same fag. Retardation confirmed.
Why do you think you’ll get leeway if you drive on the roads with 1hr experience at driving?
Why do you even need to drive if you don’t have your permit?

Yea i never said you were alone either retard maybe you should stop assuming every user on the internet is samefag

would you look at this samefag

Attached: george1.jpg (780x439, 58K)

I don't think you'll get a serious response here.

you're the samefag

He got one at least. There’s no leeway, in fact he’ll be punished harder.
If he’s accompanied, then he’s got to obey their instructions. If he fucks up, it’s their responsibility too and both will be punished harshly.
This cretin sounds too slow to be allowed to drive in the first place though.

They just shoot you.

I hear you man. The police really are working overtime to make themselves the most hated men in America.

This must be some agenda-driven larping. Why are you trying to influence people here to doubt the cops?

That wasn't a joke user. It was a real transcript of a cop executing a white guy in a hotel who was minding his own business and did nothing wrong that evening. He came home, had a beer, and was watching tv with some thot.
the police received an "anonymous tip" and showed up and executed him.

Agreed

Umm because you should doubt cops? They are human. You should never trust another human because they always have their own agenda

Yeah there’s a difference between doubting them & treating them like humans and fearing that they’ll blow you away with a rifle. Don’t spread your paranoid delusions as if they’re fact.

I don't care if anyone else doubts the cops. I doubt them enough for myself. You can go right ahead and place yourselves into their loving care. When its you bleeding out on the floor because you tried to pull up your pants because you're drunk and scared, I wonder what you'll be thinking then.

>fearing they'll blow you away with a rifle
But user, that is exactly what they do.

Dunno if you're still here OP but here's what you do:

Leave a novice driver sign or equivalent in your window until you feel comfortable behind the wheel. If you fuck up and you get pulled over explain that you're still learning and apologize - you should get away with whatever you did wrong although you SHOULD be practicing so much that within a month or two you eliminate these mistakes.

Don't listen to the assholes in this thread.

The media has really fucked you up.

user should only be practicing with an experienced driver riding shotgun to give them instructions if needed. Never practice alone until you pass your test, and even then, if you think you’re not ready, bring an experienced driver with you

>the media
What, you mean Yea Forums? I don't watch TV. Dudes here posted the video of the guy getting executed by the Cop with "you're fucked" written on his firearm.

Unless you do something really dangerous or you chimp out like some "people" do they will likely give you a warning.

So one scary incident posted to Yea Forums has you hiding in your basement from the big bad monsters?

one tme I nearly killed myself trying to roll a blunt while driving to work late. Understand you're in a 2ton death machine and the police enforce the law so retards don't kill innocent pedestrians.

you have peanut sized brain if you're anxious over this

but yea I remember seeing that film harsh times with C Bale and was blown away by the scene when they get pulled over by the cop and then it turns out they knew him.

was like damn is it really like this

you usually get the hang of it in like a week

but ye there's many functional retards driving around so watch out