Have you ever masturbated to your mom or thought of her sexually...

Have you ever masturbated to your mom or thought of her sexually? I snooped through her phone while she was asleep and found a couple nudes of her from when she was sexting with some guy. I got rock hard and blew a huge load over them

Attached: 1544388008146.jpg (1273x1302, 292K)

so where dem pics, OP?

i didnt save them. really wishing i did now, her pussy was soaking wet and looked so tight

Found the dildo of my mom.
AMA

what did you do with it?

would you be so kind as to describe your mother's cunt?

I used to dress up in my mom's lingerie and practice self-bondage in her bed when she was away. Never caught but the risk make me cum tonnes.

Now that you make me think of it... No.

Attached: dgbdabhaeh.jpg (1027x945, 205K)

Attached: uutfytfiyct.jpg (1352x945, 209K)

Attached: 1236239_049_752f.jpg (830x720, 100K)

Attached: 1552490806693a.jpg (640x1136, 165K)

go on a mom-son trip to vegas...things will be different by the time you return

Attached: grewgwegbwG.jpg (923x947, 211K)

Yes. All the time. I believe she sexually abused me but don't remember anything from my childhood. When I asked her about this she told me to stop living in the past

I need to fuck my mom.
What could I do to awaken her sexual desire for me? She's a widow and we live alone.

Spend time around her naked

take a girl home and bang her loudly, when she confronts you tell her that you just wanted to make her jealous and prove your manhood to her. Confess your love

I masturbate to my stepmom all the time...

Attached: l1.png (934x784, 918K)

There are three of these threads on Yea Forums right now. I don't know why the sudden Oedipal complex but y'all motherfuckers need to get laid and get right with god. Hookers exist for a reason and if you are just looking to hook up with a forty something just ask them all you'll find more than one sooner or later, Jesus titty fucking Christ.

Step doesn't count. Only the real deal works.

Step up your game.

Attached: kgjrfhse5r.png (786x948, 1.34M)

Lick it clean and suck on it

wow good idea

I’ve been falling to the thought of blowing my mom’s back out since I was 11, and she hasn’t gotten any less hot since then

>Tfw incest is really hot to me but my mom isn't attractive

It hurts to not have a hot mom

Love to kik and talk about moms togearher

Attached: Screenshot_20190622-162411_Kik.jpg (1440x3040, 494K)

God this incessant larping from creepy old fucks gets tedious. Yes we know you’re an old wrinkly cunt. Fuck off.

Your mom is probably 80 you disgusting old turd