They shot down one of our drones

They shot down one of our drones.

It's time to go to war.

Attached: 5d0df277fc7e93c4308b457c.png (1240x697, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe America shouldn’t be operating drones in sovereign air space.

are you fucking retarded??

Good reply

I'd go to war over having a $130M shot down by angry heretic sanddemocrats

fuck off Mr shekelstein

It was funnier a few years back when Iran hacked a drone and forced it to land, then they cloned the tech and now Iran has drones.

They weren't.

>trusting the US gov't when they tell you why they want to go to war
it's like you guys have never read a single history book

>trusting the Iranian government instead
wew lad

War with Iran when?

Of corse you’ll believe the Americans using their victim card, how naive can you be?

The Russians shot down a passenger jet and not 1 fuck was given. So shove that drone up your arse OP..

You spelled Ukrainians wrong.

this

nobody fucking cares

Yes, sometimes the iranians are more trustworthy than americans / Sweden

Cause America never lied about drones and casualties before right?

Attached: EE48C6F5-5B6C-4A3F-9080-AC5AE6849448.jpg (406x395, 20K)

OK make sure your family joins the war

Cause Sand Niggers have never lied before right?

Opinion discarded.

So what we've determined is government's lie.

>our drones
your fat white ass don't have any drones and you contribute very little, if anything, to the us gov't

Attached: 1430935073341.jpg (624x352, 53K)

Stay naive son, murica never violates other’s airspace with drones....riiight.

Attached: C05ED5FE-B840-415C-BAC0-D33C994B90EF.jpg (690x400, 38K)

>Citation needed

Lusitania, gulf of Tonkin, WMDs

Stay naive potato, authoritarian regimes never launch strikes outside of their territory... riiight

>Americans lie sometimes, therefore Iranians must be more trustworthy
Do you even listen to yourself?

So it's cool if China flies combat drones over Cali? Cool, right?

Wasn't it an indian drone over pakistan? Or was that different?

Maybe.. JUST MAYBE.. all governments are inherently shit and lie?

Iranians believe in a religion that says you'll be tortured for eternity if you lie about anything other than whether or not you are a Muslim when someone is threatening to kill you for being Muslim.
So, yes, I'm more likely to trust them than atheists like Donald Trump.

Oh no they broke my toy! Better murder them!

Good idea, I guess China and Russia will pay Iran good money for some scrap parts of a few F35.

>theists never lie
AHAHAHAHAHA

Gee I wonder who's behind this post

If they do, they don't actually believe it.
If you actually believed you'd be tortured eternally for violating some rule, you'd never violate it.
If you violate any of the rules of your religion, it's obvious that you never believed it anyway.

found the muslim

haha you mad ?

What you're missing is that the mental gymnastics needed to make ancient fairy tales fit with modern evidence and reasoning enables them to rationalize anything.

Attached: 1534148589803.jpg (1080x810, 466K)

It actually means they can lie to non-muslims about anything. That's what many of them interpret it as.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

Fuck the USA

Nah, I don't like them. Mohammed is easily the worst person to ever get his own religion.
You're correct; most people are too stupid to think rationally for 5 seconds about what they believe.
They're wrong, but they're not the first to manipulate religious scripture to suit their own purposes.

Do americans know that the rest of the world is mostly on iran's side in this one?

Trump isn't smart enough to be an atheist. Pretty sure he's one of those idiot Christians.

This is what happens in all religion. It becomes a device to divide us. It's intended purpose was to unite small groups of people in ancient times, and now it is used for them to fight. It has become more of a stain on humanity than an aid.

That drone was a trojan horse.
That's how we got the stuttgart virus into their system and scrambled their uranium centrifuges.
That specific drone was a "fake" that was built with stealth materials that Iran's buddy China already had.

They only listen to one country and take orders from it.

Attached: download (1).jpg (299x168, 6K)

This ^

And excusing america's ultra funded shittiness by saying that other lesser funded shitty countries are still shitty is just... shitty and dumb.

He only started pretending to be religious while he ran for office. A NYC billionaire isn't gonna be religious. He's going to be cut throat and have no morals.

The democrats will stage something worse than a drone strike. Trust me.

Since the democrats had to kill 2000 people in new york last time to go to war they're going to have a nuke go off in LA or something.

Attached: tumblr_psiyzr6LSJ1u8bprdo1_540.jpg (540x675, 98K)

He claims to be Christian because most of his base also claims to be Christian.
Almost none of them actually are, though.
The majority of people are atheist if you look at their behavior. That's the only way to tell what people actually believe.
You can't trust anybody to tell you what they believe. Most people are too retarded to even articulate what they believe.

"Sometimes"
There's the result of american history classes
They never teach the full history
The right wing dicatorships, the overthrowing of democratically elected governments. If america can make a buck with its military industrial complex it will

Oh piss off you fear-mongering shill.

American military has NEVER flown any aircraft where they aren't supposed to. EVER.

Of course not
Cuz we're amurica and inherently better because god loves us and protects us and therefore we have more rights in violating your rights

Thats what a lot of those spazzes sound like lol

Not sure if shill or retard

I mean I'm american (that was my comment) and if I'm in charge of the military, testing to see what I can get away with, and if they defend my probes and I go to war over it, I already had decided on going to war. Their action is to be expected of any country that isn't completely helpless or cowering.

lol I have no family, Daquan

Iran, like nearly every country, is a signatory of the UN Law of the Sea Convention, which specifies a 22km territorial limit. To most member countries of the United Nations, this is the agreed upon limit of international waters.

The US, as usual, ignores the law, and decrees that everyone else only gets 3 miles of territorial waters. This is a significant part of the issues with the South China Sea.

So it can simultaneously be true that Iran shot it down in their airspace, while it was in a location that the US claims is not Iran's. In this case however, it would be the US that was in violation of international law, not Iran.

yea because loss of life is more important then a piece of autonomous equipment made metal and computers , that can easily be replaced ..cant you hear yourself you fucking stupid fuck ? Shameful your parents had you ..Sad you were even born to say and think such stupid shit

Oh second thought YES its time to go to war ...Get off your Fat Rambo keyboard warrior ass and head to the recruiting office and sign your name on the line patriot ...Then pack up your war gear buy your plane ticket and go fight Iran .....Navy seal it onto their coastal beach and start shooting and stabbing people as many as you can with your combat cry of "AVENGE THE FALLEN DRONE !! ..I bet ya kill them all before your caught and Trump pardons you for your heroics

Oh no. Murica lost a fucking toy. That's totally worth causing soldiers to die. Maybe it'll distract people from the school shootings for a minute. Or the fact that the president is a fraud and a rapist. Any soldier stupid enough to fight for the worthless shit hole that is America deserves to get cancer overeas and destroy their family with debt before dying in the land that exploits them.

War is needed but should be avoided. It's easy to say from the comfort of your home that we need to rid the world of provoking forces but it's a whole other world when you're living in a tent over some sand just waiting to encounter sniper fire. I wholeheartedly believe that if we do go to war, which is highly likely, it's going to be a rough one. Iranians have an army. They have equipment. They have nuclear weaponry. They aren't taliban, they're a very real threat. War isn't something to do just for fun. Having your legs blown off for the sake of politics isn't an ideal state for a human being. Truly hope this can be avoided but shit got real when that drone went down.

Well stated.

They lost to Saddam ..A country we rolled and conquered in a month FFS ..There will be loss of life sure but it will be the same old story ...Some asshole rich fuck politician gets mad and sacrifices Americans who nobly kick ass and snatch the life out of anyone who kills the man next to them and will do it with tenacity and violence to make sure it ends as quickly as possible ......

Look im sick of al this war talk so the best thing to do is drop a great big fucking nuclear bomb right in the middle of Iran . . BOOMF ya fuckers sorted all over done and dusted and once that`s done maybe we will get some decent news on the telly such as Kim Kardashians latest fashions.

So the Iranians dredged those pieces of the drone from the bottom of the sea?