When you are 40 and Asian. You guys probably find her plain looking but I think she's hot AF despite her age. WDYT...

When you are 40 and Asian. You guys probably find her plain looking but I think she's hot AF despite her age. WDYT? Are Asian MILFs like her goals or impossible cuz their so fucking innocent and loyal?

Attached: WrBfUbp.jpg (911x1620, 156K)

I'm attractive to any race that's good looking and if possible I'd say go for it. There's a qt that looks around my age that works at the local chinese take out place but doubt she'd ever be into me

Also I mean that in a there's pretty people in every race and not just a weeb

Are you fucking her?

No... I wish. She looks too fucking innocent and sweet I doubt she's even realise she's sexual. Never tried to hit on her.

this one is 35

Attached: 1 (180).jpg (1080x1920, 417K)

Are you friends or mutual?

Dont give a shit about this stupid topic you're blabbing about but Hash House A Go Go is the shit. Love that place after a night of heavy drinking.

Cutie

they arent innocent, they are normal people rofl.
The only difference between our cultures is that they respect their filial duties.

A problem you will face though, and I assume it will bother you because youre an insecure cunt
is that everyone will assume you imported her $$ because you're a socially retarded mong

is there in asia also a dating site liek tinder?

Ya telling me she don't look innocent in the photo? She doesn't even look sexual FFS probably shit in sex

Attached: 20190520_051651.png (131x490, 97K)

its a taught/learnt skill
part of filial duties involves dedication to the husband.
If she doesn't already have good technique, be alpha enough to teach it.

asians sound like squeeky toys anyway, so your biggest problem is going to be gagging the bitch

Bruh unless she knows how to bounce on a shaft good and proper, I'm good, regardless of race

From the photo, do you guess she's gonna be good at bouncing on a dick or useless in bed?

Seriously? From the photo would ya have bet she's awesome in bed or shit?

>She looks too fucking innocent and sweet I doubt she's even realises she's [sexy]

I'm married to a Chinese girl. Believe me, she knows and it's no accident.

How do you know she's not already married, though, user?

Y do you think she knows she's sexy? I can see she has big tits (D cups? Maybe?) But no low cut tops etc. She IS married...

You think looking good just happens by accident, user? She fucking knows. If she's married, you don't stand much of a chance. Chinese women are as loyal as Chinese men are disloyal. Which is to say, very.

My landlord rented a place out to a 60 year old Korean lady a couple years back. Every time she had an issue he would send me over to assess the problem. One day she knocked on my door but i didn't answer because i was fapping with headphones on. She walked in and saw me, came over and sat down in a chair, and watched. I pulled off my headphones and said huh. She said her bathroom lights weren't working, but i could finish up. She looked mighty sexy in that moment. Look ma'am let's go fix your lights. Ok. I buttoned up and went to check her light problem. It was a weak breaker i told her i would get a new one. She said could you continue now? Continue? She made fapping motions. Oh, sure. She bade me to follow her to her bedroom. As she went her clothes fell off, nice body. She layed on her bed and i fapped over her. Don't you want? What? She started fingering herself. Well let me whip this one out, i'd love to have that for a lot longer. You can have all day. What? She smiled, i like fuck. So we did , and she did love fuck, over and over. She moved out last year to be close to her daughter, so we don't fuck as often, but she still calls me her sex toy. Her daughter rolls her eyes about it, but mom is mom.