Hello Yea Forumsrothers!

Hello Yea Forumsrothers!
I will be going down the psychodelic road tomorrow for the first time with lsd! and im looking for someone with exp to answer some questions.

>if i decide to combine it with something should i go for weed or candyflip? seems like more people badtrips with weed and lsd for some reason, and beside.. i have heard molly makes sex awesome on lsd.

>suggestions on what to eat during the trip

>fun activities

>best things to drink

>im also planning on playing on htc vive, suggestions on games when tripping? i will not be playing any horror games.

>pictures to look at?

>songs similar to "alfadhirhaiti" to trip to?

my background in drugs.
I started early with hashish and weed, i have tried alot of pills like adderal, xanax, and a bunch i dont know the name of.
tried magic truffles once in amsterdam. not a crazy doze.
i have tried molly 3 times(one time with weed and it was insane)
also feel free to share cool stories
also i have a much greater tolerance for molly than thc.

Attached: tumblr_n437cl4dG51smbf1ao1_500.jpg (500x417, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>combining
I'd start with just LSD, you don't know your product yet, and you don't know how lsd in itself will affect you
Weed on the comedown is nice. If you have poppers or nitrous, that does combine stupidly well with both lsd & mdma, and both are short lasting, so give that a try if you can.
>food
Prepare some fresh fruit, olives etc. My friends and I don't like processed foods during a trip. Homemade soup for the comedown or shortly after is heaven.
>activities
My friends and I are very big on music. Prepare an 8h+ playlist of your favorite music, but please put in dark side of the moon at about 2-3 hours in, when you're peaking. I listened to it for the first time when I just started out with lsd, and it is a meme album for a very good reason.
>drink
Sport drinks and fruit juices
>htc
If you can figure out when tripping, kudos to you. My friend and I once spend over 20 minutes trying to get songs from 1 computer to another, and we're both in IT. Halfway through the attempts the playlist visualizer became a lot more active, and I was convinced that that meant we did something right (we didn't).
>pictures
Not big on that. But the standard colorful shit with patterns can be real fun.
>similar songs
I'll get back to ya, let me listen to that first.
Also, do listen to Infected Mushroom when you're tripping. Especially Heavyweight and Project 100. Do yourself a favor, and don't listen to those songs beforehand. I experienced both for the first time during a trip, it is lifechanging almost.
Shpongle and Tool are also incredible.

>alfadhirhaiti
>I'll get back to ya, let me listen to that first.
Ooohhh, Heilung, my friend always brings that kind of music.
I'll gather some up for you, gimme a few minutes

real mvps

also let me elaborate on combining, i will only combine if i reach peak with WAY too little effect.

Bruh, you got something of social media to talk music? Steam, fb, hangouts, whatsapp... I'm working through our tripsongs to find you similar to heilung, but it'll take a little while, and I'd like to bounce a few others off you too.

Dumped her memories

Attached: f5c1f538bfc04ac4badfaef4c49f1666.png (432x768, 530K)

let me get back to you, ill make a kik or whatever its called

I wouldn’t combine with anything.

I would eat prior to the trip because you won’t be hungry for awhile.

Take it as early in the day as possible because you won’t be tired for awhile.

Anything bright and vibrant is great to look at. Everything will be amplified.

Don't combine for the first time

Eat fruits or sugary shit, eating on psychedelics is kind of shit, have a lil snack

Fun activities : Jerking off, watching a movie, reflecting on your life, philosophy

Best thing to drink : water

Pictures to look at : Whatever the fuck, its not about the pictures but about real life

nigga try my level

Attached: fearandloathingsnackbar.jpg (720x960, 69K)

fuck, nvm making a discord
99999 discord. 99999 gg/ntXD7z
remove 9's and spaces

Oh and have a xanax and a trip killer if shit goes south

Or a another trip killer*

already got one, not sure what its called in english "valium" in norwegian, a benzo

Good. Start low. Nice and steady. I suggest a light dose. If you freak out, focus on your breathing, remember it'll be temporary and take the benzo

got a "110ug" tab

As far as sex goes on lsd, it’s a bit of a mixed bag. Sometimes my dick has gotten hard and stayed that way most of the evening, sometimes won’t get hard at all but the worst is when it warps between full erection and trying to go back inside you.

I always end up drinking when I’m on acid and it’s a terrible idea because you can’t gauge how fucking drunk you are. Stick to beer if you must. Liquor seems a good way to end up with alcohol poisoning.

Buy some Gatorade or your country’s equivalent. You’ll be dehydrated and have a headache in the morning.

>802838243
what are trip killers? like just sugar or what

anyone got some tips on how i get a hard one when i take xtc ? for some reason i never got a hard one lol

my dick shrinks but it works lol but i cant come

no lol, benzo pills

very few left

Attached: 1555635818401.jpg (153x115, 3K)

It's in the common range. If I was you to be extra sure I'd start with a microdose than a light dose just to be sure but you have the benzo pill so you'll be fine, enjoy my homie

Psychs can be great for introspection or to reach novelty in your life. Stay safe out there. I personally prefer mushrooms as I hate lsd but I wish you fun

A trip killer kills your trip instantly. If you're having a bad trip they'll chil lyou the fuck out instead of having to be brought to the hospital, sedated and kept there. Benzos are trip killers

does anyone got some settings tips?

btw im trying 4 ho met for the second time soon anyone know this? everyone i ask about it doesnt know shit LOL

This guy is on point just go with his advice

Be somewhere you know and don't have bad memories in, have some comfortable place you can go to be alone if you need
A shower usually clears any bad thoughts
Have lots of comfy places to lay or sit in, good music and dim lighting is nice

ok ty

i like to take it in very crowded public places or on a major highway so you can run around dodging cars. its like a video game

based

Just remember that you live in an infinite loop, time doesn't exist and the reality is made up in your head

You will remember this during your trip

Buy a pack of smokes and gum thank us later

Dont combine with anything srs, a bad trip is the worse experience you can have. Have benzos (like xanxas) nearby so you can always pop a few if youre bad tripping

No one can prepare you for how lsd will feel it cant be explained at all. Like explaining an emotion youve never felt. Smoking a ton of weed before taking it seems to help the come up anxiety tho(1-2 hrs before)

weed really fucks me up, when rolling it sends to to a different planet lol