How did the world become such a bad place? :(

How did the world become such a bad place? :(

Attached: 438624378234.jpg (500x351, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9fd8tXUhuZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jews and niggers

and muslims and mexicans

In terms of what? It's all relative baby

Humans existed.

It always being like that you niggerfaggot. White people let the guard down and they were absolutely buttraped by niggers and every piece of shit in the world

Attached: download (57).jpg (900x900, 52K)

And mostly your kind.

You grew old

It didn't. You're just discovering the uglier side now.
When you have accepted its existence, you may want to focus on the positive things.
Afterwards, you can choose do be a force for change towards the positive - or not, whichever you prefer.
Best of luck, user.

about 4.5 billion years ago a clump of proteins got smashed together in a way that caused them to start self replication

spotted the nigger

Notorious mass crucifixions followed the Third Servile War in 73–71 BC (the slave rebellion under Spartacus), other Roman civil wars in the 2nd and 1st centuries BC. Crassus crucified 6,000 of Spartacus' followers hunted down and captured after his defeat in battle.[83] In the siege that led to the destruction of Jerusalem in AD 70, Josephus says that the Roman soldiers crucified Jewish captives before the walls of Jerusalem and out of anger and hatred amused themselves by nailing them in different positions.

the good guys lost

Attached: 4653457.jpg (3644x2744, 1.28M)

You are trying to convince me that the world has always been the same and we, humans have always had our way like this.

When in fact, you are wrong, and our world as we are shaping it, clearly is heading into doom.

We are digging our own graves. But hey, focus on the positive things user! Birds are chirping, the flowers smell nice, and orgasm is a great feeling. Yeah, sure. Let's dance together, hand in hand, until we go extinct finally.

its all your fault really OP

How so?

you and the yellows,

I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight, brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal.

There has always been cruelty and evil.
There has always been altruism and kindness.
As there is now more human beings in this world than ever, there'll probably be more of both.
You can be a force for good if you so choose, or not.
Where did I imply you should wear blinders and sing happy songs?
Accept the world, and be someone who will change it for the better, as much as you can (and want to).

We may survive as a species, or not - in the meantime be the best you can.

Boomers, boomer ruined everything. Dont vote for anyone over 50 dont bother they are all rats.

Attached: 1548793713030.png (968x634, 307K)

Aww, you act like you have figured it all out user. Good for you. Wise words, man.

Yes, let's blame someone else and give up.
That way it's not our fault if things goes tits up.

literally the dark ages

Third wave feminism

Attached: 2346.jpg (544x484, 42K)

Jews, muslims and niggers. Mexicans arent nearly as bad

greed and inconsiderateness, plus short-sighted thinking

>plus short-sighted thinking
the short of short sighted thinking that looks back a whole 2 generations and then makes excuses instead of trying to do anything with their lives?

Pseudo math graph. How exactly does one objectively quantify "scientific advancement"?

because you're wasting your life on /b while you should be out there curing motherfucking cancer.

Attached: download.gif (185x266, 1.14M)

It was always a bad place :(

Attached: s.jpg (1200x900, 137K)

Goa way boomer trash, you did all this.

Attached: 1550130816847.jpg (1024x837, 115K)

The publication record of an individual and the citation record clearly are data that contain useful information. That information includes the number (Np ) of papers published over n years, the number of citations (Nj c ) for each paper (j), the journals where the papers were published, their impact parameter, etc. This large amount of information will be evaluated with different criteria by different people. Here, I would like to propose a single number, the “h index,” as a particularly simple and useful way to characterize the scientific output of a researcher.

Because of christianity and im deadly serious. Right now christian priest in africa literally breed more africans than ever because in their bible it says one human life is more worth than all animals and plants together so you got your christianity literally destroying nature for more black people. By 2100 there will be 90% black people on this earth.

You are clearly delusional and mentally unstable. Butthurt ex-christian maybe?

The woman was created and she fucked it up for all of us. Simple history my friend.

/world/ was never a good place
anyone that says different is either a larper or a newfag

and the sunscreen factories will all go bankrupt

we all come into this world as newfags Yea Forumsro

Boohoohoo parent generation evil, boohoohoo not my fault, I can't do anything to change my life.
Boohoooohoooo

You!
I like you.

>implying the bible is history
Good job. Don't stop being retarded!

The world is the best it's ever been, and continues to get better. Stop drinking the media's kool-aid.

Buy better drugs, user

This and i really wonder if it isnt the devil himself disguised as christianity.

Implying you know anything
Good job. Don't stop being rerarded!

booohoo we ruined everything now we want you to fix it by slaving for away while we boomers drain all funds from every social program wahhhh
please fund our terrible lifestyles while we vote away your freedoms wahhhhhhh

Cry more boomer scum, in the future your generation will be known as the worst generation to ever be birthed and live upon the soil of earth.
You are greedy, selfish, worthless lazy fucks who destroyed the world and cry about it.

We will fix it, and you will be revealed to be what you always were, what the great generation knew you were, worthless.

Attached: 1551781862522.jpg (900x900, 228K)

Why is it that all of your dumb ass kind always finds a way to blame everything on ?

What a sick cult. Fucking worshippers of satan

I, for a fact, know that the bible should not be considered as the go-to history book.

Also, keep on hating women because you never got laid, faggot.

Multipass

Who's this "we"? You're a feeble Yea Forumstard, you'll do nothing but be a NEET, play your computer games and live with your mom.

Is it healthy to have 10 kids if you cant feed 1 of them? Is it good to hatch more kids even tho your USaid is limited? Fuck and who burns the birth control and the condoms while holding a bible into the air saying condoms are devils tool? Fuck you delusionals sick cult digging your own grave

today's world's people just have no more imagination, they don't make OC anymore
Everyone seems to conform to the mainstream ideas.
i suggest everyone to lurk at least 5 books on greek philosophy before considering onesself smart enough to influence opinion

List your 5 favorite greek philosophy books, professor.

Feminism or mad cow disease

The world has always been a terrible place, we just have more access to it now

First of all. Publication record is irrelevant to a graph that spans human history.

Secondly, number of publications and times cited have little correlation with scientific or societal impact. These are metrics concerning the business of science and not science.

Love of money.

>I, for a fact,
Please enlighten us supreme knower of all things. How is it you know things you never saw. Im pretty sure you're under 100 years on this rock and dont know shit.
To your other assumption, it's undeservering of a reply.

Mooooltipass!

republic, metaphysics, politics, dialogues of plato

This user gets it. Fuck christianity, the world cant take anymore humans.

Attached: Demographic-growth-as-projected-by-the-UN-in-2012-from-Gerland-et-al-2014-World.png (707x486, 209K)

Meant for

Plato was cool beans.

More like it’s your fault we all have to deal with this shit now.

Attached: 3D7FC44B-87CA-44B3-B33C-90F20CE417DC.jpg (960x720, 88K)

Yea FUCK YOU JESUS FREAKS YOUR ILL MIND WILL DESTROY THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT. ALL YOUR FUCKING PRO-LIFE SHIT. YOU LITERALLY DIG YOUR OWN GRAVE AND YET YOURE TOO DELUSIONAL TO BRAIN SICK TO REALIZE YOU FUCKING LOONS

>colonization

suck on dem nipples?

Attached: 235235.jpg (1920x1070, 137K)

After the dark night always follows the sunny morning. Good luck, be the best you can and change the world for the better.

This why we could use someone like hitler. Who handles all the ugly issues. And definitely someone has to regulate the growth of the sub saharans. What a shame.

fpbp

M-multipass?

Ive worked 25+ years at the same job.
Try next time never worked a hard day lazy boomer.
You lose, you make assumptions, we have facts. Your kind is worthless, every generation but yours agrees. You parents knew it, your kids know it, your grandkids know it.
Articles pop up every day and the tide rises on the truth.
You are disgusting and pathetic.
deal with it boomer, I win you lose. Every generation considered you trash and everyone around the world but Israel sees you as piles of ignorant, religious whack job, never workd a hard day, entitled pussies.
har har move on boomer scum.

Attached: 1551491376285.gif (400x296, 443K)

How many times were you bullied at school because of your small ass white wee wee?

Attached: 1561145500310.jpg (300x300, 16K)

Jewry : Learn the word

people gave up reality for illusions.

mostly cause instead of letting us conquer space (no brown people out there to bitch about being conquered) we had to divert all the money from that to niggers cause they're niggers.

so we made a virtual world and conquered that and now people spend more time there (illusions) than in the real one.

Attached: 1326431666601.jpg (400x286, 42K)

Have fun in hell, user.

Shell, Malboro, Aetna, Anthem, Amazon, Comcast, MSNBC/CNN/FOX, Google, The Waltons, Pfizer, Electronic Arts, Surprise Mechanics, et al.

Damn she's hot

Attached: leeloo.jpg (1020x1600, 340K)

Who pissed in you cornflakes?

You keep assuming I'm something, just because I gainsay you.
You show me that you're self-congratulatory, mud-slinging and utterly thoughtless.
You roll along with your assumptions and vent your spleen against text on a screen.
Entitled pussy scum right back at you. Dum child.

exactly

Ah yes, eternal suffering awaits those who questions gods infinity love.

it's always been a bad place. some try and make it better, but its a slow, shitty process. the ones who make it worse get all the attention.

are you implying anything?

Attached: 150304_consumer-internet1.jpg (900x2002, 827K)

You mean who ruined the world and nations? Boomers.
Wahh wahh cry more dude, you got exposed, you got told truth and like all boomers you cant handle any kind of truth about being worthless.
Keep crying, it wont change anything.

Attached: 1552027456620.gif (500x213, 499K)

Fuck outta here you piece of shit antifa anti globalist.

Yeap and one day you're going to find out. Hey, I hear it's warm over there so that's a plus. Hope you like the tropics.

Gosh, you certainly are angry.

Graceful deity you have invented.

Attached: follow_your_leader.jpg (125x125, 3K)

It's always been like this but worse actually. You can just see it easier cause internet. Wish I was aborted

Boomers did make a huge fucking mess. That's for sure.

Antifa are globalists you fucking moron.

You're judging a generation by a select few elite rulers who control the world. Hate to tell you all generations have there flaws and yours is no better then the rest.

I like that graphic, but I'd love to see some sourcematerial on it.

That's what I've been teasing him about for a few posts, but it doesn't seem to register, he's too busy being self-entitled.

ehhhh wrong, everyone agrees, you are wrong.
damn right brother
always at lost american lives and america being reduced to a shell ran by foreign power interests and american working men and families suffering endlessly under bullshit.

Attached: 1556025494051.jpg (995x876, 84K)

>invented
Some say that yes, but we all we see in the end.
Pro tip, no one make it out alive.

You mean have fun in the democratic republic of congo?

>everyone agrees, you are wrong.
Great assumption friend. I clearly don't agree with you. So no, not EVERYONE.

What are you talking about? The world has never known as much wealth and peace ever in history. Just because the news cycle is relentless, doesn't mean the world is going to shit. Scare tactics. Social media just inflates egos and people take themselves too seriously, so that if the world doesn't conform to their views, it's broken.

its statistically getting better (for the human species anyways) by the vast majority of metrics(lifespan, worldwide poverty, hunger, etc), even if we take certain backwards steps sometimes. the internet/social media has just made it easier to highlight (and for better or worse amplify) the worst parts of society because those get the most attention

$0.02

I like Trump, though. As Boomers go, he's decent. Sadly, in the USA, there aren't any decent options available. In Canada we tried one out, total fucking faggot pansy piece of shit. We have an election coming up where the pansies try to out pansy each other, and we have to try to vote for the least faggotty faggot. Pretty gloomy here. I think that, while Boomers totally fucked shit up, they are - actually - the least of our worries.

fpbp

Attached: juden live.png (1247x700, 811K)

we get taxed like never before.

Close enough for now

Niggers and white trash. Also hard drugs. Diversity. And sharing culture

The destructive nature of the human beign

Or anywhere in subsahara africa its literally hell. No wonder these christian child raping priest want to be placed in latin america or asia for the more human looking kids to cuddle and fuck. Christianity is absolutely the worst and sickest cult ever

The only man getting my vote is the man against mutilating baby dicks, the man against china, the man wanting out of the middle east and israel, the man who is for stay at home wives, the man who is for the working men getting benefits instead of just moochers and rich.
Andrew Yang. the only man sayihg white men need help and rural america the backbone of america and the family unit is important.

you have a good day, but boomers are the problem, as they are the ones giving all our resources to shit countries we dont need.

Attached: SUPERMANYANG2.jpg (2500x1664, 916K)

Spoken like a true loser. The sad part is that you're half right, the other half is dumbass fucked with a stick.

>let the guard down
Oh please. They got outsmarted by the jews. It was a matter of planning.

Attached: 1447094116279.jpg (600x676, 125K)

>blaming Christians for the sins of a few priest's actions.
You're as smart as the other user blaming boomers for the actions of the elite in power.

>become

ROFL, well, he has 0 chance, so enjoy. And in the end, he's just another commie piece of shit. Goddamn, man, is this dingus actually is putting money into Yea Forums? ROFL. Also, I've become more of a BrightBurn fan, or anti-fan? Soup man is yesterday's noodles.

Of a few HAHAHAHA OF A FEW

There are millions of people who have spoken up that they got abused by christian priests all over the world. BUT A FEW LMAO YOU DUMB

Hory Shit! This guy is putting money into Yea Forums trying to steal the Alt-Right vote from Trump? ROFL. Seriously? I love this timeline.

Since when has Yea Forums been against fucking kids? So, it's not cool to fuck kids if you're a priest, but it's fine for everyone else? Poor priests just want a little ass. Same as everyone.

>christian priests
That's the Catholics yes they would be considered a few in the many of Christians around the world. Do you even understand the simple things, user?

lulz he has 0 chance, lulz he might be trying to save america but lulz no way ill vote for him MIGA MIGA!! let us vote for more foreign powers getting stuff and american white men dying! lulz!

traitor im done here, time ticks, boomers passing due to old age. The future is coming, inevitable. cry and joke about it, still comes.

Attached: 1552845135447.jpg (635x538, 100K)

Because of religion. The devil created the three books himself and brought death and misery over the world

Im going to imply that drugs and diversity (also niggers) are what you believe to be the downfall of today's society

Its more widespread than you want to believe you ignorant shit. Do you ever think some poor slum kids will speak up against the hand of the church actuslly its the hand what slides under the kids clothes to pet around. Sick fuckers im not surprised when youre such a creature yourself who is cuddling poor kids.

>you ignorant shit

Hello pot. A few priest per church of 100's or 1000's in the congregation of one denomination is a small number compared to the over all people within the Christian faith. Might want to check your facts before you spout off gibberish.

Also you know nothing about me smuck so save your sick fantasy for your own doings

>Because of all religion
ftfy, user. kill everyone who believes in imaginary shit, then get started on fixing reality. for our children. not for "jesus" or "god" or "jews" or whatever the fuck you idiots bow to.

>kill everyone
Tough guy

>Tough
lol@you

You got the point

World has always been a horrible place. Look through history.

>believes it had a point
lol again. believers.

>believes you are man enough to kill somebody
Muchless everybody. You can leave daddy's basement now.

Nah its only your depressed subjective view on this. So shut up and eat your medicine. Youre actually a defect lifeform with a set of unhealthy genes with your depression. If you want mankind be fit and healthy for the future then dont make any kids and fuck off about what jesus freaks say.

With hitler we would have a much better world now.

even for a believer, you're especially dim, aren't you? with the proof right here that i never, in fact, made such a claim. surely that isn't your intelligence showing. also, there's absolutely nothing wrong with killing people. nothing wrong with eating the meat if it's good either.

>its only your depressed subjective view on this
Hahahaha damn user, look in the mirror. Everything you've said is your own opinion. When I think you can't say anything more ignorant, you suprise me again. Keep going dipshit. You do know you must be an adult on this site, right?

exactly. the delusional have such strong opinions, and thanks to them persistently making shitkids, it's the norm.

You really are an ignorant twat. Just stop already. Youre a fucking idiot and we all see it. Damn what grade did you make too?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9fd8tXUhuZw

It always has been

This is you getting your "point" across yet again, correct?

Thats (me) agreeing with several previous posts and other anons that your sounding ignorant.

Oops better correct myself *youre

see >the delusional have such strong opinions, and thanks to them persistently making shitkids, it's the norm
That's all you've proven. Bringing all your idiot believers into this means nothing. "Sounding ignorant" to the delusional is not a problem.

fpbp

Has nothing to do with believers, but everything to do with your stupidity and ignorance. If you don't see what's wrong with some of your posts then no one is going to convince you otherwise.

it was never a good place. it was never different. it hasn't gotten worse. it hasn't changed at all. everything will always be the fucking same.

>wrong
This has everything to do with belief. Maybe if you weren't born with morals shoved down your gullet, you'd see things clearly, but you cannot. I wonder what personal opinions you're deeply ashamed of.

You most have gotten lost in your ranting. You clearly are talking gibberish and mixing up several of your arguements.

You clearly lack the intelligence to argue this, you simpleton. You shouldn't be allowed to mix with others outside of your vile family.

Okay friend, stay stupid, stay ignorant. You should go back and read over your stupid comments and pray to your doorknob God you can gain some true wisdom in matters of common sence and maybe then you can have an intellectual response.

Either a troll or truly a dumbass.

We fought against regulating the internet.

Beautiful. Would love to live in that uthopia.

Actually, the world, in general, is safer then it has ever been before. It's just that bad stuff is easier to hear about now.

More than 40% of all human skeletons from stone age that they found have evidence that they died of violent death.

Niggers

60s

The internet has just made people more aware of the shittiness that has gone on.

Humans have always been shitty to each other. But if you're looking for an answer as to why 'now' in today's world is shitty, well to be honest if the world didn't have a nation like the US consistantly stirring the pot all over the globe to keep them at the top the world might actually have a chance. But then you get nations like China who would just take that place.

People

Every fucking country would snatch our position in a heartbeat and people who claim otherwise are nothing more than self righteous twats who don’t realize how governments operate.

This.

White nations were outsmarted by jews and jews used negros to destroy nations from within.

Attached: 1496066065054.jpg (840x3733, 929K)

It's also been so-so on Earth. But the rate in which you get information has increased so you're just seeing it all now.
Also everyone is hyper-focused on negative shit these days making it seem much more worse than it is.

Get off the internet and enjoy life with people you know if you want something better in life.