Going to Los Angeles this summer. What should I do?

Going to Los Angeles this summer. What should I do?

Attached: A552819B-9408-495C-A958-060538F286F5.jpg (2400x1350, 714K)

You've got to get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed! That WEEDLE-DEE-DEED haha oh my goddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget!

Attached: 1550180105454m.jpg (1024x768, 154K)

Not get killed by niggers

Why? It's the shithole of USA.

look at the homeless in astonishment and know that its only going to get worse

Cancel and visit somewhere with actual culture and history.

that picture is los angeles on a good day btw. it almost always looks like there are toxic clouds overhead

Venice beach is worth it for a day or 2... Hollywood blvd is fucking nasty - but - visit it just to see a real life example of what is wrong with Amerifat.

There are nice hikes around Santa Monica.

Dont fall for any "tour of the star" homes... You can only see the houses from the other side of the mountains. Going on the streets you just see 12 foot tall hedges that block all the views of everything.

If you have to I guess check out Disney / Universal...

Skid Row?

It all depends on what you want to get out of it. IF you are a typical tourist then you would want to stay away from that shit. You will see what you imagine... a potentially dangerous homeless guy screaming at nothing - some kid shooting up behind a dumpster, and maybe some rotten slob shitting on the street. I would think an afternoon at Venice Beach would be better lol

Go climb up Burbank Mountain and hike the ridge over to the Hollywood sign, which is on top of Cahuenga Mountain. I used to live in LA, or really I guess Burbank in some apartments literally right at the foot of Burbank Mountain. There is this one, random tree on the top of the mountain that you can see all over the valley and greater LA. As far as what to do? I'd hike. Santa Monica is cool. If you want to make the drive then check out Malibu via Laurel Canyon Road.

Attached: qt3.14_blackpolish.jpg (640x640, 101K)

Eat at Musso & Franks. Drink at The Well (Ivar and Sunset), it's a low-key celeb hang. There's a really fun little cafe at the base of Beachwood Canyon (where a LOT of celebs live, like Anna Kendrick, Maynard from Tool, Felicity Jones, etc). There are some great speakeasys in DTLA. Visit the Santa Monica Pier + Promenade. Venice is garbage.

Do not do any star tour things. Those things are waste of time and money. Disney is great, but a bit of a drive (you can get there via Metrolink + bus), Universal has a stop on the Red Line. Knott's Berry Farm is a lot of fun too.

Attached: 6ED678F4-1CD4-4EBB-ADEE-5B842B8006F5.jpg (540x720, 138K)

XD

spend time on Yea Forums asking strangers to make decisions for you about simpliest of things. the usual shit adults do

Which are the best cities in United States, for someone who hates fucking autumn and hates the fucking winter and just wants hot, and warm weather all year?

There’s other stuff in Anaheim besides Disney, it’s a nice town in general

Anaheim is shit besides Disney, go south OC and North SD for nature, Tijuana for fun.

hahahahaha

Grand Central Market
Venice Beach
Santa Monica pier
Other beaches that are less touristy (malibu, redondo beach, manhattan beach, huntington beach, etc)
Disneyland, Universal, Six flags, Knotts Berry Farm
Dodger game
Hollywood Blvd
Wilshire grand center restaurant at top

Hike to Hollywood sign
Disneyland

stay away from skid row. Last time I was there I made a turn onto a side street and saw a guy shitting in the middle of the street and two other homeless guys watching. Put the car in reverse so quickly and got outta there

phoenix

i you have a car, take a drive up or down the coast. OC has some nice stuff.

If no car, a bike ride down venice/santa monica is quintessential socal
Griffith observatory is free and thai town is right at the bottom with some good food

He should go to Huntington Park

sedona