Miranda Cosgrove's mouth is made to serve dicks

Miranda Cosgrove's mouth is made to serve dicks.

Discuss, Yea Forums

Attached: 1539941567428.jpg (1080x810, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kewmedia.com/film/catalogue/3022.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No-one cares.

Now fuck off.

she is gorgeous.

thanks

Yes, yes, and yes.

Pretty much but she seems like an alright girl as well.

Well your not wrong
She doesn’t seem like like she ended up a trashy slut like other child actors though

Hi, C. What gonna happen at your scifi movie 3022? Do you have nude/sex scenes?

Hot cutie.

Awesome lips.

Attached: 6869696.jpg (905x905, 159K)

I didn't know she was friends with Eugena Cooney.

3022 is a sci-fi thriller in the vein of Alien and Event Horizon, following a group of astronauts aboard Pangea, a space station and shepherding point between Earth and Europa One, Jupiter’s third moon and the site of mankind’s first off-world colony.

After five long years, the haunting emptiness of deep space begins to take a toll on the astronauts’ psyche, driving the team apart as they become exceedingly pulled to the dark corners of their mind. Suddenly, the once promising crew are deemed mentally unfit to continue their work and must prepare to leave Pangea before they become a danger to the mission, and themselves.

But before they can return home, the crew awaken to find Earth has suffered a cataclysmic extinction level event, leaving four unstable souls the last known survivors of the human race. Now marooned on a dying space station, they must embark on a desperate fight for survival; battling each other, unforeseen threats, and the mind shattering horror of what it means to be the last humans alive.

kewmedia.com/film/catalogue/3022.html

----------

It was posted at Yea Forums yesterday. I can't wait to see the movie. And hopefully she will be naked. Fingers crossed.

have sex

I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Miranda Cosgrove was at.

It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.

She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker . The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still beng fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.

It was the worst night of my life.

friendly reminder

Attached: mia serafino preview.jpg (2048x1287, 1.83M)

nice dubs

would like to those wrapped around a black dick

I work for a major studio in Burbank. Seen her walking around.

Seems aight

Is she working in something there?

Stop teasing and post the fucking pics.

so are her tits

nobody says aight, anymore

K

Can't beat these lips though

Attached: CLM12DOUG_282829.jpg (1214x1821, 460K)

proof

And it was just one of those wacky college things where EVERYBODY left their smart phone at home ..back to the fucking discord with this shit

Call it bullshit at 99% (1% because who knows), but obviously you never went to a college party orgy. Secrecy and privacy is a must do, only the VIP bros have phone or camera there.

Google it. There's articles of her at frat parties getting wild

post more stories

Attached: 1422944953592.jpg (961x961, 283K)

Underrated beauty.

Attached: g9X.jpg (1080x809, 101K)

Nah... Besides the ghost pasta, zero stories.

I saw Miranda Cosgrove at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything. She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20190621-135759.png (1080x2160, 327K)

Who is this?

no pics, just preview?