Where to buy fentanyl online?

Where to buy fentanyl online?

I've seen many new sites online say it's very easy to buy fentanyl online but I've in fact had the opposite experience. It's hard as fuck to find any.

I really want to kill myself and I heard fentanyl is pretty much a guarantee, I just don't know how to actually find it.

Money isn't an issue for me, as I'll be dead anyways so what does it matter lol.

Thanks tards

(Pic related I look like if that guy was white and autistic)

Attached: 270gbOQ4.jpg (1252x1252, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuTAslCHjLt3OEcnDLCjSFevqjB0QofyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DEA pls

Attached: 1560683864053.jpg (655x643, 100K)

I'll only be buying enough for my own suicide I promise to not harm anyone else.

This is called a cry for help. This information is available on Reddit.

Where? You could link it instead. It is not a cry for help. You could have just dropped a link and said nothing. I've been searching the internet and I can find links that say the researchers found it so easily but I can't find it.

If it's so obvious how to do it and I can't find it then there's more evidence I should go through with it.

Anyway, link pls

Reddit.com

Buy as much heroin as you can.
Part of it will be fentanyl.
If such a dose of heroin would kill you, fentanyl will even more.

Pussy.

???

I've tried just searching reddit using reddit search and that gives me no actual helpful links.

Okay then where do I buy heroin? The thing is fentanyl kills you easier with less so I wouldn't need to try as hard.

Just a link to like a Chinese website or wherever the reporters got there's from.

just buy something else? you just want to cut heroin you stupid faggot

>Okay then where do I buy heroin?
holy shit just download tor and make 5 min research

Jesus christ then recommend something else!! You guys aren't helping at all. If you know something I can buy thatll kill me as easily as fentanyl then tell me for fucks sake. You're always saying how you want people to kill themselves, I'm literally asking you how you want me to do it and you're giving me nothing! You guys are the real pussies, because when it comes down to it you aren't willing to actually tell someone how to kill themselves.

I don't have a computer I only have a phone, I can't get Tor.

you are a faggot why are so so obsessed with fentanly you could also kys with U-47700 its 7 times stronger then morphine anyways its not that hard to get drugs just go on legal high sites and search for opiades

Let me have ur shit faggot

bro vocaloid is gay youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuTAslCHjLt3OEcnDLCjSFevqjB0QofyI

Attached: deepfried_1558996539498.jpg (1080x995, 272K)

I'm not "obsessed" with fentanyl I just dont know any others that kill that easily. My cousin said to just eat a bunch of tylenol but that's only got like a 30% chance of success or something

Idk what vocaloid is

its not about quality its about quantity yo nigga where you from? i might help you

also dont eat tylenol i imagine thats a shitty death

Okay so I'm on a website for U-47700 how much should I get to kill myself?

Attached: Screenshot_20190621-133133_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 348K)

Do not commit suicide bro. You'll thank yourself in the future that you didn't. Talking from experience.

Attached: fw4iQBn.png (1600x899, 923K)

2mg should be enough

THANK YOU

Jegus you guys are difficult. Now that I have the information I need I'll be on my way. I might make a final Yea Forums post to say goodbye to the world when they arrive, idk. This is my only remaining bastion for socialization so I feel like it'd be thematically appropriate for me to post my suicide note here, the place where people either don't care or don't believe. Whatever, doesn't matter, rest easy knowing you've given me the keys to freedom from this capitalist hellhole.

i would recommend to take as much as you can because finding information is hard

Just buy a gun, it's so much easier.

Yeah I'm just buying as much as I can afford and then taking all of them. Can't spend more than a couple thousand or my bank will get suspicious.

Using a gun is easier than ODing, but buying a gun? Pfft. I don't live in America.

why kill your self.anyways if you do you should sell your soul to the morning star

could you please print this on your suicide letter thats my cat

Attached: max.jpg (900x1600, 170K)

What's that

u can get tor browser u dipshit

>Can't spend more than a couple thousand
wait why not just buy a gun

If you can point me to somewhere I can buy a gun then I'll buy a gun but like I said before I dont live an America, I can't just go to the corner store and buy an assault rifle.

how about scrap metal guns they are fucking cool

www.fentanyl.com is the best source of fentanyl online

Suicide is a long term solution to a short term problem. And it hurts other people. So just dont. We love you user.