Turns out women who are raped get themselves into that situation because they are fucking everyone in town and engaging...

Turns out women who are raped get themselves into that situation because they are fucking everyone in town and engaging in risky behavior:

-new infections identified 1 to 20 weeks later were acquired during the assault, we conclude that the prevalence of preexisting sexually transmitted diseases is high in victims of rape and that they have a lower but substantial additional risk of acquiring such diseases as a result of the assault.
>the prevalence of preexisting sexually transmitted diseases is high in victims of rape

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2155389

Attached: rapedfeet12.jpg (451x602, 79K)

holy shit how did they get that published in the current year?

what we already knew is now confirmed

Because correlation isnt causation and academics understand that.

So?

Yeah but we also need to consider the attractiveness of girls getting raped, they probably look half decent. This study basically just says hot girls get laid, whoch we already know cause it pisses off all the incels on Yea Forums

> women are whores, more at 12

literally no one is surprised

>Because correlation isnt causation and academics understand that.
being infected with tons of STDs before being raped is usually caused by sex

> people who leave their car unlocked at night are more likely to have it broken into.

Of course this study makes sense. You are more likely to be raped if you are out doing shit at night, clubbing, drinking, etc. Qnd those kind of women tend to be more promiscuous than women who dont do those things. And more promiscuous means higher chance of STDs.

Incel Central: The Thread.

why would women putting themselves in risky situations make me an incel?

>filename

Attached: a9e.jpg (453x500, 33K)

Even a literal whore does not deserve to be raped. You are severely retarded. If I got the chance, I would sodomize you with a pointy rock.

>hurrrr said something i cant refute sonu must be a beta loser incel.

Intel. Did OP say they deserve to he raped. Just their risky behavior increases their chance of rape.

Does this guy have more than 32 teeth?

interesting

Nobody "deserves" to be raped and nobody deserves to be shot/murdered. But if you get shot in a meth deal gone bad you maybe could have not put yourself in that position, don't you agree?

hmmmmm?

christ you guys are like cavemen.

>something that refutes my religion of pussy worship
>begins grunting
>breathing rate increases
>grunts harder
>starts pounding chest
>roars out incel

incel is just a word rosties learned and they like to show it off

>>breathing rate increases

>> Turns out
Wow, the depth of your research is ass-tounding. Sp. deliberate of course.
Turns out … you are an idiot.

wat

Raped feet? What does that even mean, how do you know those feet got raped

i dont get it?

she posted them in the raped feet thread