Is it okay to teamkill someone in a video game?

Is it okay to teamkill someone in a video game?

Attached: knight of light.jpg (278x400, 13K)

yes, always

Always kill the Blood player first

How did Homestuck end? I stopped reading it at like chapter 3 or 4.

It never ended and Hussie had more fucking ideas for it.

Didn't end but epilogues are kino.

Why did he stop?

His dad died and a company fucked him over

Cucked out of a million dollars for a game he kickstarted. Had to pause the comic for year to sort shit out, during which time the official forums were accidentally deleted by a retard and the fanbase evaporated.

Life comes at you fast.

Attached: 12544364325325.gif (235x180, 1.94M)

yes but only if its funny like telling your buddy "hey hold this c4 for me"

Sad to see something like that happen, as dreadful as the fan base is it was one of the most fresh things I had read at the time with some legitimately new ideas, doing things I'd never seen a web comic do before. Something like that doesn't deserve to just fade off like that in my opinion

Sadly the comic took a weird turn and stagnation and partial decline in act 5.
Then began quicky driving over a cliff in act 6 hitting the bottom and exploding when a certain character was revived and there was a massive timeskip missing many major events.

Eventually ending with basically shells of the characters and the revived character suddenly being the most fucking important thing.
At the very least some of this was rectified in the long after epilouges even if those are disasters mostly in their own right.

>partial decline in Act 5
Wrong.

>Eventually ending with basically shells of the characters and the revived character suddenly being the most fucking important thing.
user, most of them were even more fucked up shells without her.

>Wrong
Then what, you telling me it didnt, or that it was worse than partial.

>user, most of them were even more fucked up shells without her.
The fact that her presence just fixes everything is complete bullshit though.
I found it comical seeing that snapbook fly by of her literally just fixing everything.

Even more bullshit is with how little we got of the main cast in the buildup to that, it feels like they were fucked up literally just to service her being a bandaid fix upon return.
Only one character had a justifiable reason to have her at least somewhat solve their shit.

Only if you’re doing it to anger/upset people for your own enjoyment.

Attached: DD730AF9-D303-4DA4-AD41-9358B846A795.jpg (660x495, 138K)

canwc

You got some nerve throwing this shade user

Attached: you peace off shit.jpg (100x128, 6K)

>t.

Attached: JLGvXJo.gif (650x650, 1.23M)

Unbelievably poorly.

That is 0bjectively the best twist yet and you are but a fool to think otherwise

Attached: no.png (932x881, 14K)

I like to think that Vriska didn't really solve anything at all in the meteor except the Terezi thing and the other stuff was solved by dreambubbles and Vriska is just taking credit for it.

>mfw repeatedly killing """"friendlies"""" until they leave the server
Quite literally never gets old. Its the best when they whine on their way out. My dick goes straight to diamonds every time.

Attached: 1550708250487.jpg (334x506, 42K)

wow that sure is something not stated or implied at all.
Especially with how everyone seems to super love Vriska enough to name a baby after her and adopt it's ass.

>seems to super love Vriska
They all fucking hate her and Rose&Kanaya just want to be smug and raise a Vriska that isn't shit.

Yeah but what is more likely, Rose overcoming her drinking problems because GO!Rose or because fucking Vriska?
I don't like to have headcanons but I prefer that to Vriska solving fucking everything.

Why shouldn't it be Vriska?

At least Rose has to step up and not get her gf stolen by Vriska who keeps trying to shoehorn herself between them.

Why should John have had to revive a character in the first place to fix everything.
Why did things have to be written in such a way where some ridiculous ass shit like an actual comic retcon power was even needed to suddenly exist.

Because he realized having dead Vriska lead the ghost army was a stupid idea.

So it was done solely to service Vriska.
Wow she really is the thief of light to even effect Hussie

Man what the fuck were those epilogues? Gamzee cucking Jake with Jane, Dirk's God complex, Roxy turning trans, Jade getting a dog dick and John's depression. Doesnt even feel like the same story anymore.

Attached: 1560892711137.png (195x189, 94K)

as long as the majority take it in good fun and like everyhing else not over done then ye why not.

Question too broad, suggest narrowing.

It basically didn't. There was a very half-assed ending in 2016, and three years later (aka April this year ) the author put out a short, yet surprisingly lengthy set of bifurcating epilogues collaboratively written and done in a deliberate fanfic style, so as to question their own canonicity. Those epilogues themselves end on cliffhangers so eh.

But yeah, a lot happened between Chapter 3 and now. I no longer recommend reading the comic to people on the grounds of its enjoyability. Rather it contains many enjoyable moments and elements, and its errors are interesting enough to stand out as a case study. So go back and read the whole thing if you want a fascinating example in how a great story can give in to flaws and outside pressures.

Attached: 03742.gif (650x450, 26K)

It was 95% not hussie. Which is a shame, every time it's him it's actually good again.

Some good parts were actually not written by him like Terezi and John's scene.
If that Sniper scene wasnt him though I'll eat my damn hat.

The epilogues are still ongoing. Also, every bit of it is enjoyable, don't listen to bandwagonners trying to tell you otherwise.

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we're another day closer to Vriska (yes, THE Vriska Serket) becoming relevant again in the Homestuck epilogues! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming upd8 when Vriska steals the spotlight!

>But she's in a doomed timeline! She will never matter again!

"No!"

Vriska is the Thief of Light, Light is the aspect of relevance. How do you expect her to fulfill her role and steal relevance when she's already relevant? Of course she's in a doomed timeline, and she stopped mattering. Fow now. But wait until her Thief of Light nature brings her back. It's only a matter of time.

If you think the Thief of Light stealing John's phone and Terezi contact, effectively stealing the only way the Candy timeline can still matter in regards to canon, is a coincidence, you're dead wrong. Her contacting Terezi is definitely going to have some impact on the Meat timeline, where Terezi is. Maybe she'll just talk her out of Dirk's control, maybe she'll go as far as dooming the Meat timeline. In any case, Vriska is clearly not done mattering.

However, feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter! ::::)

Attached: 1561028626-07404.gif (650x450, 12K)

This, but unironically and without the dooming meat timeline

perish

Attached: 1419402529335.gif (500x450, 880K)

I teamkill someone the second i hear them on open mic.

Attached: 1500434339579.jpg (420x410, 17K)

Please kill Meat Karkat

The ghost writers confirmed that there isnt gonna be an update, that the epilogues were basically a big ironic joke

Define 'end'
If you don't acknowledge act 6 then masterfully
If you mean act 7 then awful
If you mean the epilogues then kino but they never actually end

Attached: 1523783201192.jpg (730x1095, 291K)

heartchads rise up

Attached: HeirOfHeart.png (338x554, 5K)

>big ironic joke
Like Karkat

Attached: 1488175659417.png (1856x960, 88K)

No, but thank you for asking.

Attached: THE CHAD KNIGHT OF SPACE.png (338x554, 6K)

imagine not being a time player

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (223x486, 15K)

>Playing Rising Storm 2 on the GI side as a machine gunner
>Three gooks pop up behind a friendly
>Either let him live and get us both killed
>Or kill him while mowing down the other three
He understood that it was necessary since they would have been able to start capping the point if I didn't sacrifice him. RIP Cpl. Dong, you terrible grenade launching son of a bitch.

wow mods are faggots

>be me
>hardcore search and destroy on mw2
>secondary is RPG
>round starts
>kill the whole team
>everyone’s mad
>mfw

Attached: 9D53C92B-3316-45C8-A174-A44DCF740986.jpg (2048x2048, 343K)

>Yea Forums

Attached: 1521118902116.png (217x213, 20K)

Based mods, you saved the smash threads

We should try doing Hiveswap threads instead

/hs/ and /ssb/ when