Main demographic is white Americans without college degrees

>main demographic is white Americans without college degrees
>”libtards”

BWAHAHA

Attached: DD795EB0-E76F-4352-AF7D-4E4F6D00BA97.jpg (3000x1975, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

harvardmagazine.com/2002/09/abolish-the-white-race.html
foxbusiness.com/politics/trumps-business-credit-score-is-19-out-of-a-possible-100
google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/obama-jobs-report-labor-market-participation-rate-2017-1
areavibes.com/beattyville-ky/crime/
areavibes.com/view park-windsor hills-ca/crime/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Uh, it's correct.

Trumptards.

Bwahahahahahaha

Attached: trump_supporter1490724686047.jpg (448x336, 16K)

Fr tho why the fuck is this shit happening in the US? How is it even possible that half the population is so stupid that they cause all the fucking problems and then blame them on the other sides ignorance?

But muh lung cancer from trump letting companies pollute the environment.

But muh concentration camps

But muh higher taxes for the poor and lower for the rich

But muh mysogyny.

College degrees are literally handed out to anyone with the money. Unless the college has a vested interest in training it’s students well ( STEM or Medical field because being poorly trained will kill people) then they don’t really give a fuck what you do.
You could dick around all of college, pass with C’s and get a degree.

Attached: libtard0.jpg (572x572, 64K)

Do you have a degree?

lmao, rekt. You clearly don’t even know what goes on in a college. It shows that you have work ethic and are able to do shit that is difficult and requires determination. It’s not so much about money, because really you’d make 20k a year less on average without a college degree...it’s worth it to anyone who has a brain. But but I guess conservatives lack just that?

It means trumptards, on average, are not dedicated and less educated than liberals. They make less money than liberals, and they generally are in the lower echelons of society because they don’t have the dedication/work ethic/brain power to get a degree.

The national GPA average is 3.15, lmfao. Dumbass

Having a degree is overrated anyways.

He is right though. A college degree just proves that you are stupid enough to pay in upwards of 200,000 dollars for a piece of paper that only says you are good at memorizing and regurgitating what is in a textbook. It is not even a guarantee of any sort of job and thanks to the sheer number of people with them, there is not even a significant pay increase with one.

Take up a trade and you can be your own boss, set your own hours, own your own business and break free of the wage slavery and debt.

>It means trumptards, on average, are not dedicated and less educated than liberals

it means no such thing. The left has decided that "educated" means a degree. There are plenty of English degree holders working at Starbucks that are objectively dumb as sticks. There are many ways to be educated, for example, if you started your own business then voting Trump would be in your best interest. One could say it was the "educated" decision.

Yea being an hourly wage slave is killer, dude

Attached: AAAD09F7-962C-41BD-B719-9D210559E30A.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

>”own your own business and break free of the wage slavery and debt”
>works at Wendy’s
Shut the fuck up, kid

ITT: LARPers arguing that they’re somehow not all gigantic retards by regurgitating talking points found on FOXnews.

Attached: 80F039D1-0767-4EB1-A209-9125A439D1D0.gif (237x336, 1.49M)

$200k!?! Where the fuck are you getting your sources from you chucklefuck?

And if you aren’t a retard, you just study at a junior college for two years and then transfer and finish your bachelors in 2 years, costing you around 30-40k for the best universities (in state, of course)

Ass mad that your precious degree got you nowhere but paying a bill for the rest of your life? You could literally finish an apprenticeship with 0 debt and the knowledge and skills to work for yourself.

But wait, then you cant tell the internet how "educated" you are....

then you get to work at McDonalds with all the other holders of garden variety degrees.

Good thing your smarts go as far as fixing a toilet. Fucking owned the libtards, bro.

Attached: F57E8B8E-20B3-44BE-9F4A-FCADFD4B34B1.jpg (600x450, 34K)

Enjoy your fucked back and skin cancer from a lifetime of menial work in the sun while I’m sitting in an air conditioned operating theatre earning more then you will in a month

you still get to be an hourly wage slave, even if you hold some degree. They just call it a salary and you get to wear a pretty shirt and tie.

Grading system's fucked if that's our "C".. It should be 2.0

>being this mad autistic

you can’t just give anecdotal evidence of something that isn’t even that big of a problem. You’re too stupid/lazy to finish a college degree yet you all think you can start you’re own business? This is why 95% of businesses fail within 5 years, because retards like you think it’s as easy as 1 2 420. This is the the largest problem of conservatives, your pension for fallacies. You’ve shoved a slippery slope, hasty generalization, and red hearing into one completely idiotic statement.

>because plumber is the only trade

I cant imagine being this much of a wuss. Not every trade is outdoors or heavy either and if you own and grow your own company, you and end up taking upper 6 to lower 7 figures a year.

I doubt you’ll be calling the doctor that infuses your chemo drugs to cure your cancer a wuss faggot
Enjoy your ignorance kiddo

You've clearly never done any manual labour if you conception of it is this autistic lmao

You do not need a college degree. The fact that you are fighting this this hard suggests that you fell for the meme and are sitting on debt and unemployed. It really is THAT easy to own your own business in the trades. Its not a fallacy if it is truth.

Most doctors I know understand and appreciate the trades. However I would absolutely call any faggot looking down his nose at me a faggot, doctor or no.

Right? He seems to think that doing an actual day of work will kill him or something.

Nice samefag

Oh man, forgot, construction worker. You know, the job being given to Mexicans and retarded white men who claim unemployment every winter. Fucking welfare queens out here trying to own the libtard “educated” into taking garbage jobs. Nice try, nigger.

Says the faggots looking down your noses at people who choose to go to University rather then ‘werk for urself’

Intelligence and higher education is overrated.

They have more guns than you.

literally paid off my debt in 4 years and now make 100k+ as a junior accountant, on my way to becoming a financial consult and make boatloads more money.

but but college is a meme.

jesus fuck, the only one falling for memes here is you, falling for the tie Lopez/ other generic fake entrepreneur meme that you see on shitty YouTube ads about how college is lame or whatevrrZ lmfaooooo

And yes. Starting/owning a business is a fuck load of work and is fucking hard, they fact that you don’t know this means you have zero experience with any business whatsoever and you’re just regurgitating some generic bullshit you read a reddit post about. Coming from someone who owned a beverage company, it literally sucks ass how much you have to do. 80-100 hr+ work weeks is not a way to live your life. Life’s precious, don’t spend it working all day long.

nice pathetic excuse for an argument, but wrong

Nah I did menial labour sort for a while fresh out of school and I just realised that maybe I deserve to do more with my life than lifting shit in the sun

>you're so stupid after 13yrs of school you still haven't figured out how to make money so you pay for a piece of paper that says you deserve slightly more money than those without a piece of payed for paper.

Attached: 1449981916410.jpg (657x600, 47K)

>Says the faggots looking down your noses at people who choose to go to University rather then ‘werk for urself’
Those that look down at the masses, fear them. Mostly, they fear loosing their unearned higher position of a "low life" with more talent and charisma.

You’re a moron
Brainwashed tool

>unearned
>10+ intense years to become an anaesthesiologist

>pick one

garbage strawman, try harder.

i'm getting two degrees, philosophy and computer science. philosophy is the college of social and behavioral sciences. computer science is in the college of science.

the first requires learning analytical styles and how to prove arguments. the second involves anything BUT "programming" and "computers" but what really matters is theory, algorithms and optimization.

there's really no "textbook" "regurgitation" most of the time, and when there is, i completely hate it but after a LONG time and a LOT of work, i'll tell that it's rare that it's only textbook regurgitation. there are some fundamental concepts that require new terminology that most people don't use in common life, so those terms must be learned but to understand how systems of analysis, argument, logic, and algorithms work is... like being a master ninja.

one time, when i was at some shitty phone job and in training, it used some old system in DOS where choosing certain options would go to different screens/areas of the system. a very old lady was in the class and she asked if they could give her what would be like a complete flowchart of all possible paths. they almost laughed and explained that we'd need to know which direction to do at which point.

when it comes to math geeks, YES, it's nothing but left-brain. some philosophy students ARE totally left-brain nothings, who are ultra-perfectionist grammar nazis... boring, but scary fucks. some computer science students are pure left-brain also, and get 100% on exams. the thing is, they don't have a creative bone in their body and when they eventually have to learn to come up with something NEW, it might not have been in any textbook before. sure, they can perform VERY well but let's just say that "think outside the box" isn't possible using only the left brain.

And another fallacy for good measure, ad hominem.

Classy fella, aren’t you?

You’ve wasted your time writing this because the tradies are probably too busy digging a hole in the blazing sun and calling it ‘working for themselves’

If your education cost more than buying a house, your education "failed" !
That student loan is going to be real expensive , over time.

Literally only costed me 50k m8, paid it off in 4 years.

Jr college ftw

No I don’t. I joined the military at 19 and have 1 year left of honorable service before I get the Montgomery GI bill which I payed $100 a month for a year to get about $65’000-$72’000 for school (payed in monthly increments) if I choose. Also I have work experiece in the military which can be a double edged sword, but most employers where I live will appreciate.

Because scholarships and grants aren’t a thing or anything. Also, any worthwhile degree can net you a nice salary immediately after graduating, so I mean, quit being a nigger trying to own educated people.

I'm in a stem degree and I'm so fucking irritated that I let my family convince me I needed a degree. Every course just scratches the surface of what the subject is about, and you leave the course having an extremely loose grasp on what it is you weren't a semester doing. And the Gen Ed shit is literally just tuition fodder to help textbook companies farm online homework subscriptions. I don't need to fucking take a meme course like sociology or interpretation of fiction. I know how society operates and I read constantly as a kid. It's one huge machine and I'm just a dumb cog with nobody to blame but themselves. I can't even drive because of medical problems so I'll be a NEET whether or not I have a degree. Everytime I bring up the fact that my family pushed me into it they gaslight me and then guilt me by talking about how much money they're spending on my education.
Fuck, 80% of people seeking degrees don't even need to. Unless you're trying to be a doctor, surgeon, or rocket scientist, there's not a single thing you can't learn on the internet. And even then, if a fucking flat Earth retard can build a rocket in a barn just to see if he can spot curvature on the horizon, so can you.
Learn from my mistakes

Attached: 681958.jpg (550x819, 210K)

Any actual backing on that meme, or are you just a gigantic nigger?

main demographic of democrats are uneducated shitskins

10 losers making $24K/yr
1 douchebag making $500K/yr
-------
$72K/yr median

Don't be fooled by statistics

Footnotes are on the back.

An educated person wouldn’t say shitskin lmao.

U just outted urself

Attached: 15380496.jpg (480x480, 39K)

FAKE NEWS

Attached: t9j6f951y5531.jpg (576x768, 114K)

why because educated people are brainwashed by Jews? this is what passes for an article at Harvard
harvardmagazine.com/2002/09/abolish-the-white-race.html

Attached: 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.png (960x970, 1.1M)

Democrats BE LIKE kill all whites
then BE SAYING WHITE ARE TRUMP BASE

We are not retarded you do vote for someone who want you dead, moron

Attached: sheep5.jpg (1280x960, 304K)

>Democrats BE LIKE kill all whites
>then BE SAYING WHITE ARE TRUMP BASE
>We are not retarded would you vote for someone who want you dead, moron

fixed

Learn the diffrence between mean and median dude.
Sincerly- someone without a college degree

no they would use the term modern day SLAVE
OF DEMOCRATIC PARTY PLANTATION

>$72K/yr
>self reported

yeah, I really trust the information provided by asswipes that think Trump's inauguration was the largest crowd ever.
lol

Attached: peak-trump-from-wash-mon.jpg (833x833, 469K)

Trump supporters
why would they lie?
lol

>main demographic is white Americans without college degrees

I think you meant "without high school diplomas"

If there's one thing you can count on from a Trump supporter,
it's accurate information.
lol

>liberals
Those are clearly Fox watchers.

Attached: 1513578974044.jpg (500x484, 238K)

The Confederate retards had more guns too. They got their asses whupped.

Same thing would happen today except it would be much faster because no Trumpanzee groups have anyone who's qualified to be a leader or control resource allocation and logistics. Just a bunch of thinly spread functional retards with guns they never clean and never bothered to learn to properly and safely use. I'm shaking in my boxer shorts.

thats called being a business major

Attached: 1558404668896.png (720x458, 621K)

>Those are clearly Fox watchers.
NO PUPPET! NO PUPPET!
YOUR THE PUPPET!!!!!!!!

>muh hillery
Kill yourself. Take as many Trumpanzee subhumans with you as possible.

LMAO! You mad bruh?

>links to article talking about race being a social construct.

Did you even read the article you absolutely mongoloid? They aren’t even saying anything about exterminating whites, as you probably think based on the title.

Rather, it talks about abolishing the divide created by society amongst whites and other races, it teaches equality.

Which, if you don’t agree with, you are just a racist. Simple as that lmao

>Libtards

Attached: Cuck.jpg (635x603, 125K)

lol perfect response, right down to the misspelling. Well done, user!

all i know aside from the fact that an MBA is generally worthless on its own, is that there was a guy i met in an advanced writing course. it was "technical editing", as part of a "technical writing certificate". he was a little older than me and had a kid, and had actually worked on the editing staff at our local major newspaper. we were partners on the big final project where we created a manual and had it printed at kinko's and made a presentation as if we were telling people how to set up all of their office equipment and departments. he told me that getting the MBA required a TON of writing, and he was the kind of guy who could handle a ton of reading and writing. of course, after getting the MBA it was just an added skill and not enough to land a real job.

No. You obsessed with Hillary even three years after Dumplethinskin started tardifyling the country?

I challenge you to find me a single datapoint or chart that shows Trump as having done anything noticeable to cause higher growth. EVERYTHING points to the economy doing well because of Obama's trends. EVERYTHING.

Both the left and right suck.

oy

Attached: 1397543711509.jpg (500x667, 77K)

he literally says we need to bash white people and that it's okay for blacks to have an identity but not whites
you're a retarded cuck whipping boy who lets jews and shitskins walk all over him
simple as that
cuck

Attached: 1557230377292.png (540x484, 134K)

>when it comes to math geeks, YES, it's nothing but left-brain. some philosophy students ARE totally left-brain nothings, who are ultra-perfectionist grammar nazis... boring, but scary fucks. some computer science students are pure left-brain also, and get 100% on exams. the thing is, they don't have a creative bone in their body and when they eventually have to learn to come up with something NEW, it might not have been in any textbook before. sure, they can perform VERY well but let's just say that "think outside the box" isn't possible using only the left brain.
I interviewed a lot of these types. My old boss called them "coding mules", you just give them the input and the output required, the code the black box. Rinse and repeat.

Attached: 2estlk.jpg (634x500, 98K)

I mean, you’re not wrong...because she never had one...because she didn’t win in 2016. Are you really this big of an autistic nigger?

On the other side of the spectrum...

Attached: 1557616103964.png (638x921, 580K)

HUr dur im too stupid to understand economics so I cherry pick data based on Obama’s efforts and claim trump did it because I have no understanding of how time and economic policy are interwoven

Conservatives in a nutshell, y’all literally NEVER look at the bigger picture because y’all too busy looking at the leaves in the forest.

liberals are gays, trannies and doormats who take black dicks up their assholes and are a genetic abomination who will die out HAHAHA

Attached: 1558877548071.png (565x871, 663K)

but he doesn’t....

quote the article lmfao

Not all white people, just the barely conscious pond scum retards like white nationalists, neo-Nazis and tinfoil hat wearing Alex Jones-ites.

Why we shouldn't fear armed leftists.

Attached: 1558133258346.jpg (1200x900, 287K)

Riiiight. If the economy crashed the day after Inauguration it would be Trump's fault...but since the economy is booming 2.5 years later, it's because the nigger constantly shit excellence.

>I challenge you to find me a single datapoint or chart that shows Trump as having done anything noticeable to cause higher growth.

He wasn't Obama.
That alone was enough to jump start the economy.

Attached: 1546491866708.jpg (569x397, 46K)

Boy y’all should grow a farm with the amount of cherries y’all picking today smh.

oh wait, most of you do work on farms HahahahahahahHAAHHAHA

Objectively false, lmfao.

conservatives have no knowledge about the economy confirmed, smh.

Attached: D7HV4NOX4AELGhg.jpg (560x500, 71K)

So in your opinion, the economy didn't improve at all under Obama? We just sat there after the Bush Depression in our holes and job losing freefall and crashed markets?

You're a fucking moron. Obama resurrected the entire US economy singlehandedly and he did it while slashing the deficit.

You don't know the first thing about trends, tables, charts or basic math, do you fuckwit?

Attached: there_there_at_least_you_tried_12120.jpg (500x467, 35K)

Hey, fuck off. I only live near farmers and they're some of the best people you could hope to meet.

Are you retard incapable of communicating in anything other than shitty image macros that cherry pick irrelevant nonsense, yet at the same time being woefully ignorant to the wrong doings of your own party? Fox News has chosen to not cover so many god damn stories, it’s obvious post major news media’s have a bias.

This is a red herring, and a really shit one at that.

You have words for a reason. How about you construct an actual argument rather than this drivel?

The smartest investors and businessmen I've ever known were all conservatives. Liberals have too much other shit to worry about...like what gender they're going to be that day, or how many "harmless" sand nigger refugees they're going to let into the country that day to go shoot random people and blow up churches.

how are they doing after President Brian-damaged Orangutan's fucktarded tariff wars?

Attached: 28279562.jpg (960x924, 115K)

good for him ..taking out the ameritrash huehueheuue

That's about what I though. You're a complete fucking moron and you are dismissed from this conversation. Go find a textbook and hit yourself over the head with it until you gain a positive integer IQ.

Everything in that post is factual and easily verified, dumbfuck.

no bitch you are a whipping boy bitch. you vote to help niggers to your own detriment. yeah cause you libcucks are so intelligent you cut your own penises off

Attached: You-could-have-prevented-this-by-not-killing-adolf-hitler.jpg (960x640, 265K)

>he dindu nuffin
>CNN wouldn't lie
>let me tell you bout them cherries nigga

You're a real short term thinker.
You must be a Liberal.

Attached: 1520312261213.jpg (480x467, 68K)

Lowkey thinks economic policy enacts instantaneous change, lmao. These people shouldn’t be allowed to vote before taking a few economics classes

Attached: F3D64C3B-227D-4930-A88E-CCD1D86FE88D.jpg (2035x1154, 655K)

I'm a Hispanic man with a nursing degree and I voted for Trump and so did a lot of my family.

So...I mean what about all the mass shooters who are from the US? I mean, a serial killer is fucking crazy and all, but I’m pretty sure US born white dudes have gone on waaaay bigger killing sprees.

I don't know. I don't poke my nose into their financial business.

>we intend to keep bashing the dead white males and the live ones and the women until the social construct known as the white race is destroyed
what gives him the fucking right to decide if people want to see themselves as white while he is a proud kike and he says niggers can be proud niggers. he should mind his own damn Jew business
read the comments bitch it's nothing but people calling him out

Attached: jewishliberalracist.jpg (917x444, 36K)

biggest killing spree is the Orlando shooter who was an Arab Muslim

Does you be a jeenyus?

Anecdotal nonsense, of course people with more money want the government to take less of it.

The other shit is just casual racism and generalizations lmfao, not even worth a response. Try constructing an actual argument with, I know this is a scary word, statistics.

do you deny the FACT that niggers commit murder at a much higher rate than white people do?

Cool so anything that happens during one's Presidency is all caused by the person who was in office before them...that would indicate the balanced budget during the Clinton administration was a result of Reganomics and Herbert Walker Bush, and the recession, attacks on our soil, and subsequent war which followed was all Clinton's fault because he was too much getting his dick sucked to care about the well-being of Americans. Thank god for basic math.

One in three liberals "IS" just as stupid as the other two. Fucking idiot.

Compared to Trump and his drooling supporters, I am.

Technically my IQ has me as "gifted" but not quite "genius".

Attached: 1516940806547.jpg (1000x668, 40K)

if Trump is such an idiot why can't you accomplish jack shit compared to him

Attached: hillzsupporter.jpg (600x401, 204K)

i bet you get fucked in the ass by groups of niggers off grindr

Obama did nothing. He actually made things worse man. Because he was no different than Bush when it came down to it. He fucked the Mideast as hard as dubya did and even more so than his father before him.

WE'RE SO SMART!!!

Attached: hilltarded.jpg (720x960, 108K)

Well shayit.
Ain't you speshyul.

If Trump is dumb why was Hillary supported by niggers who have lower IQs?

Attached: WopdLPr.jpg (843x843, 467K)

Eat shit, dirty nigger.

No...the market trends and economic factors determine whether it does or not.

If there were any factors that showed positive change in slope when plotted on a graph, that would be something the current admin is likely responsible for. If the grass all just "continue" doing exactly what they were doing before, then that points to it being the economic trends of the previous administration.

As I said above, the current economy is 100% "continuance"--there isn't a thing Trump and the GOP have done to positively influence the economy into growing faster or better.

Do you understand now?

i'll try consider that question. ok, it's complicated. it only took about a second.

1. the US suffers from a syndrome where it recognizes its own prosperity and worships wealth and can't find happiness in "the little things" and that is what leads liberals to want to give it all away.

2. when people are in one of the greatest nations on earth but feel disappointed enough, while seeing obvious losers succeeding and living it up more than they can enjoy.

3. people feel extreme resentment towards others that don't appreciate how amazing this nation is, while they wish they themselves could have more of it, and those others enjoy not conforming but succeeding by being their own anti-social faction.

4. when people feel extreme resentment towards others, they explode in complicated ways.

the key word is "complicated". it's not just "i hate niggers so i'll shoot some" or "fuck this nigga" like what happens 40 times a day in this nation, where 40 blacks shoot 40 blacks to death and only 2 cops kill some blacks.

when white people kill, it's complicated, using myriad of value systems.

Do you seriously think black people are programmed in their dna to commit more violent crime?

Because if so, that’s seriously retarded.

Perhaps look into the NUMEROUS scientific research studies that have shown that violent behaviors in blacks is because of socio-economic circumstances, which, due to conservatives lack of giving a shit about helping poor people in this country, continues to propagate further violence in these communities. It isn’t race that shows a propensity for violence. It’s poverty. This is literally irrefutable at this point.

Yet, you conservatives can’t accept an answer that doesn’t point to a simple scapegoat. I know such complex thinking is outside the scope of conservatives, because if you can’t easily point to something as the cause of something else, you reeeee and call everyone who is different mudslimes until you get your way lmao.

I mean, I wasn’t born into a wealthy family, inherited said wealth, opened a casino and failed, opened a distillery and failed, branded steaks failed, airline failed, college historically failed. So let’s not pretend Trump somehow turned $10 into $10,000,000,000. Fucking nigger.

Trump has the mental capacity and English proficiency of a mushroom. That is evident for all to see. You only have to hear him "speak" or read some of his retarded tweets to come to that conclusion.

I accomplish more than Trump does simply going to work and putting in an honest day's effort. I EARN all my money and I'm not a belligerent, narcissistic sack of braindead shit to boot.

why was his family wealthier than yours? were they smarter than yours?

Mostly because the Republicans are xenophobic assholes who cause an overall drop in the quality of life and resource availability for minorities.

Attached: Corblu.jpg (432x288, 63K)

Yes I seriously do. And it's proven by the fact that they commit more crime on every country where they live on Earth. American black crime rates are consistent with those in Africa.

Trump is like the guy who won the lottery, took it to the blackjack table and lost 95% of it, and still brags about being a success. While technically true, he would have been more successful buying scratchers.

What is this supposed to mean?

so you have nothing except for ad hominem
substitute Trump for you and tweets for Yea Forums posts

Attached: whos-your-president-24754450.png (500x530, 152K)

Demoscum are white hating trash who want children to get their penises cut off and think Mexicans have a right to come to America and leech off of Americans.

Good. Fuck minorities.

Attached: 1530940897826.jpg (633x727, 64K)

Just like a continuance of all the jobs Obama lost and all the money he spent...only one of which is inherently true according to these magical liberal graphs of excellence I can't seem to locate.

>ad hominem
You have no idea what that term means.
That would be if I tried to formulate my argument around displaying YOUR inefficiencies, not Trump's moron. Furthermore, I evidenced my assertion when I referenced watching him speak / reading his tweets.

It’s a fact? LMFAO. Cite a source, because you are objectively wrong.

And Africa, the country that was literally invade buttfuck many times and has been constantly fucked over by disease and, POVERTY. The poorest continent on the fucking planet. How do you not see the trend?

>obama
>lost jobs
That's a complete falsehood.

>all the money he spent hurr durr
He started with a Republican/Bush deficit of 1.3 Trillion dollars and two unpaid for wars and an economy in freefall. He left office with the deficit at 560 billion, which is a decrease of 65%.

calling people dumb is not an argument

Attached: 1558678727129.jpg (1024x1002, 103K)

who built America into the most powerful nation on Earth? White men. just for some nigger to come around and take credit

It’s not like I lived in squaller here or anything. I had a fairly normal upper-middle class family. My father was a tool & dye maker, my mother didn’t need to work. Pretty easy going. My point is simply Trump himself didn’t earn his money through sheer genius. I’d wager he’s probably at about the same amount of money as when he gained his inheritance. Lost a fuckload of money, got a TV show, lost the show, got a golf course, lost a casino. But again lets not pretend he somehow started out renting his friends basement and through some genius tactic became wealthy. He was given his wealth. He even admits this in an interview, you know the famous “I got a small loan of $X”? Stop being a cuck for Trump. I mean, he was good at slapping his name on stuff, but even then it only lasted a while before going under. I can’t honestly call someone who has failed as much as him smart. His father and grandfather were smart and used their money at the right place and time, but not him.

Attached: 1525492185802.jpg (1280x840, 240K)

>trickle down economics doesnt work
>lets give multi billion dollar bailouts to companies that give their ceos massively retarded salaries

When it's a relevant and evidenced observation, it is, actually.

Been through a ghetto lately? I'd imagine Republicans are at fault for the scum of our country being unwilling to work and rather suck the Government's teat.

>technology and the Information Age aren't making the next generations smarter
LOL

he was given a couple hundred million(accounting for inflation). he now has over 3 billion according to Forbes

Got a chart to prove it's false?

Attached: 15566560-383089-0-1502719617-1502719621-650-5f73c9cc4e-1502951185.jpg (650x413, 102K)

Kill yourself.

Attached: 1291377499875.jpg (516x480, 173K)

i think Trump is brilliant. you pretend he's dumb cause you don't like him. it's your opinion against mine and you can't even bring up specific shit to prove he's dumb except cherrypicked typos.
how come Onigger couldn't start peace talks with North Korea?

Post war economic boom. Read a book. Most people who had some loose capital did pretty well. Thats where all your family business came from, like drug stores and car dealers. Ray Walton started in a dime store. You think that Ford dealer down the road just popped up from a brisk wind blowing on a squeaky sign?

Attached: 1024px-Job_Growth_by_U.S._President_-_v1.png (1024x574, 111K)

who invented cars, the lightbulb, the assembly line, the space shuttle, highways, the radio, television, the refrigerator, the microwave, vaccines...
White men. Not fucking dumb cotton picking nigger leeches.

Based on numbers he provides, which have proven to be misleading. If he's awash in debt and survives on loans, then his net worth is meaningless

gee Trump sure looks a lot better on that chart so far than Obongo

so hearsay by you as usual

"hur durr all I can do is say nigger while I sit here in my single wide and talk about how the WHITE MAN is the best race on earth." Seriously no one wants you, not even most rational thinking white people. Get out or kill yourself.

Attached: 1507350388671.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

>trump is brilliant
No one who can say that with a straight face should be allowed to vote.

>cherrypicking
It literally takes listening to him "talking" for about 5 minutes for anyone with a brain to come to the conclusion he's functionally retarded. He speaks with the vocabulary of a third grader and a grammar proficiency lower than that. He misspells words most adolescents can spell. He constantly uses hyperbole and braindead non-conditional statements like "nobody is better than me at _____" and "I'm the best at _____". This is also a sign of extremely poor intellect.

Gee you sure look retarded like a fucking moron who can't even read a goddamned line graph.

Why are you still here arguing with a bunch of fucking monkey people who don't have thumbs yet? Trying to get them to rattle their cages more?

gee Clinton sure did a lot to help the economy.

Oh wait, it’s just a fucking line.

How do you not see the downward trend Obama started with, and the turn around? Lmfao. Trumps is just a like continuing off Obama’s success.

niggers have lower IQs than whites and have invented jack shit. sorry facts are against you black dick sucking cuckboi.
ive provided plenty of evidence while all you do is say "rednecks are dumb. blacks are good"\
see
Niggers are dumber even when adopted by wealthy white families.

Attached: coolblackguy.jpg (654x368, 28K)

The economic recession of 2008 put Obama in a hole. Look at Clinton's job growth, even look at Carter's. If you had any clue of how fucked the economy was when Carter was in office (the gas crisis), you'd know that chart is more complicated than just the guy in the Oval office.

>Trump is continuing off Obama's success
Trump didn't see the initial job loss that Obama did AND if Trump is continuing off "Obama's success" then why are you complaining? What's wrong with that?

the graph line that shows the early period of Trump's presidency being much better than Obama's?

You’re missing the part where Forbes also states he lost 31% of his networth in 2018. Now 31% of between $3b and $3.2b is a good chunk of money. You’re also missing the part that he inherited about $500m. So he got hundreds of millions in a “loan” from his dad, got $500m from his inheritance, and became the owner of his father’s brand. His own business vetures after that have, for the most part, failed. So again I wouldn’t really call that guy smart.

No, he actually sued a guy in court for book that concluded he had a personal wealth of 250-300million at best. And Trump had initially promised him exclusive access to his bookkeeping, but all it reveal was smoke and mirrors.
You tell me. If Trump is so rich with a booming business, then why is his national credit ranking so shit?
foxbusiness.com/politics/trumps-business-credit-score-is-19-out-of-a-possible-100
>According to Nav, The Trump Organization, Inc.’s business credit score is a 19 out of 100 as of Sept. 23, 2016, which puts it below the national average score by more than 30 points. The Nav report said the score indicates the Trump Organization “is very likely to default on its credit payments” and that “this will make it difficult to get financing.” It puts Trump’s Organization in a “medium-to-high risk” category.
>“Payment status is the most important factor when it comes to business credit scores, accounting for approximately 50% or more of the score,” Detweiler said. The Trump Organization’s payment history shows it pays an average of 26 days beyond terms (DBT), compared to the national average of 12 DBT.

Attached: 1551657293293.jpg (720x798, 87K)

Seriousluy though how come all of Africa is a shithole?

Attached: 1554719630936.gif (243x310, 1.94M)

Again, you're not being rational about it. You're still some dumb redneck in a single wide. It's kind of hard to get educated and get a higher IQ when society works against you. Yeah, the evidence you provided is right. So maybe we should change that and come together instead of have some, again, dumb ass white dude who ALSO hasn't invented anything or changed or helped society. Did you invent anything user? Did you help change anybodies lives? Stop taking credit for things you didn't accomplish.

Suing someone doesn't prove him write. He sued him for libel because he lied about him.

Initial job loss?

Are you retarded?

It was leftover was Bush, lmfaoooo. He was literally faced with declined job rates from Bush as soon as he took office. I know you have a rudimentary understanding of math, but in the real world graphs work by curves, ie change over time. The fact that he created all the positive growth after being shafted that hard is amazing.

Attached: 1559966869194.jpg (1650x1275, 983K)

> He sued him for libel because he lied about him.
No, it was for defamation, and Trump lost that case.
Is it not Trump's fault he didn't provide substantive proof of his wealth, and is it not extremely suspicious that he tried to punish him for reaching a displeasing conclusion?
There has never been a single public verification Trump is a billionaire. Ever.

Hey, let's become Germany and open the borders!
It'll be fun to have dozens of rapes reported every night!

>all of society is against you
all of society is not against niggers. Niggers have it easy. they get easy access to jobs and education. they get hired and accepted to the detriment of more qualified whites. society lets them be racist and hate white people yet if a white person is a nationalist or a race realist they are expelled from school and ostracized.

Attached: Affirmative+action_c866c9_5487879.jpg (780x1182, 223K)

Wait what, that pic literally didnt happen. Anyone in economics knew the projected growth rates during and after Obama's presidency. Obama's recovery and Ben Bernanke did a wonderful job

>denial: the post

Christian missionaries, mostly.

Because it is ran by people who act exactly like Trump, but stay longer. And thats a fact.

socioeconomic status is the single largest indicator of propensity for crime, not race.

no because blacks are naturally less intelligent

I've never seen that image on this site before I posted it less than an hour ago.
Fucking hivemind...

Trump couldn’t prove the author lied in two separate courts. So I mean, it’s not even an argument.

Christian missionaries who created entire written languages for them because they had none of their own? Niggers were wearing loin cloths and chucking spears when we reached Africa.

Attached: technologicallyadvancedgyptianman.jpg (382x250, 15K)

Attached: 2kmqeu.jpg (500x607, 49K)

Yeah? When was the last time you were shot at or scared of the police? When have they got easy access to jobs and education? And when did they get hired and accepted over more "qualified whites"? Any time I have ever seen a black person be racist I confront their dumb ass too. Just like I would you. Nationalism or "race realism" is fucking retarded. I bet you believe in white genocide too. And saying that society isn't against black is plain dumb. Look at the inner city, where they work shitty jobs, and live in houses they can't afford. So they stay there, stuck because they can't leave. The problem comes from both sides, and yes, you're definitely part of it. Maybe some day we can come together. it's a nice pipe dream though huh?

>taking office in the midst of a recession
>lmao that job loss at the beginning was because he was black, everyone knows that when a new president takes over it’s basically like a new save in a video game and not like, a continuum or whatever

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/obama-jobs-report-labor-market-participation-rate-2017-1

Do you try to be this retarded, or were you just born that way?

So are religious people.

it's interesting how the only counties in the southeast that went blue are the ones filled with uneducated porch monkeys

Yes. And each one of those shithole countries had a despot leader who acted like Trump for thirty years. TL;dr, Trump supporters are white niggers.

>socioeconomic status is the single largest indicator of propensity for crime, not race.
race is the single largest indicator for socioeconomic status.

You are retarded if you don't understand that guys post. The economy must accelerate and decelerate. No impact is immediate. Hence why economics is broken into short term, medium term, and long term policies. Not a single thing trump did impacted the economy his first year of presidency.

orange man is objectively the enemy of this country and will be dealt with as such in the end.

Niggers are the most likely to believe in God.

By winning another election.

Attached: 1559189322856.png (500x500, 284K)

And all the rest of the counties are uneducated white retards....

Attached: 15380497.jpg (960x960, 100K)

And you libcucks support your tax dollars being used as an incubator for ghetto niglets and illegal Mexican immigrants.

Attached: 1Xn5cXU.jpg (625x626, 50K)

Not really, I just like the agriculture industry existing based on the continuous supply of cheap labor

Not fucking happening. Hell, not even FOX fake news propaganda engine could make it seem like Dump would have a chance of winning. Just imagine what the REAL polls look like!

Better than being used for corporate welfare.

No, actually probably where you live is....

You do realize that ""Economics" is a pseudoscience. Right?

Attached: 1544586874606.jpg (564x693, 72K)

The majority of people killed by police are white and the only reason it happens more often to blacks is because they commit more violent crime than whites do. Yeah I fucking believe in white genocide and the demographics prove it. The Jew owned media aka CNN and MSNBC are explicitly anti white. Why the fuck do you care so much about niggers? This is the problem with liberals is you care more about others than yourselves and your own people. Blacks love their race and want to expand it. Whites should want the same for themselves.

Attached: RBHB47VI326SQ4O3TWS67H7CJA.jpg (800x749, 78K)

This is you.

Attached: 1559982314528.jpg (1024x512, 114K)

Ah yes, you are capable of speech unlike the other trumpets tooting the same note.

Let’s observe that claim. It’s well documented that minorities have historically been discriminated in this country, especially African Americans. In a sense, this is what people mean when they say Africans are continuously oppressed by systemic forces outside of their control. And again, upwards mobility has proven to be exceptionally difficult, and with no government entities giving a shit, it only propagated the affinity of minorities for poverty, like glue almost. Basically read the book the ghetto side and you’ll understand, but the gist of it is cops are indifferent to crime that goes on amonsgt black communities, as long as it stays in black communities. This forces shadow judicial systems to come into play, and only leads to a clusterfuck of violence and crime as a result. Given the same opportunities as you or I, a black man is no different, regardless of what your racist tendencies point too. Race is a social construct, and this again, has been well documented within the academic community.

No it isnt at all. There are sub aspects of economics that are highly mathematical and others that are more of an art form based on reading data and making decisions. All of it is heavily grounded in logic and mathematics though. I would know since I have two degrees economics and finance and finance was more of the pseudoscience. Specifically when creating valuations based on projections. The assumptions sometimes are nearly impossible to make accurately

Half the population??? He lost the popular vote... He's president because of the fucking electoral college, These peoples' votes literally count for more than ours

Cry more libtard. MAGA 2020.

Attached: 1559724528257.png (500x563, 142K)

Who?

socioeconomic status is the single largest indicator of propensity for crime, not race.

1980s: homosexuals are mentally ill!
1990s: trannies are mentally ill!
2000s: liberalism is a mental disease!
2010s: criticizing Trump's fucktardation is a mental disorder!

Christ, are you retarded right wing faggots ever going to get a new line?

Luckily, there are attractive retards and ugly retards on both sides.

wrong

Attached: 7VpH46k.jpg (1019x508, 164K)

yeah and our founding fathers created the electoral college for a reason

Why do you bounce from Africa to America trying to make examples? WE are better than they are in every respect, yet our uneducated landlocked multi-generational morons vote against their own self interest. In Africa, most of the dumbfuck countries are not true "republics", and are not permitted to vote. Their leader is a war criminal who used the government like a Mafia. Here, our retarded dumbfucks willingly choose to put themselves into economic jeopardy because of fairy tales about guns and Christmas. Its sad.

>Democuck admits he is in a findom relationship with niggers and Mexicans
no it's not. fuck your cuck shit

White middle class people don't want to give free money to ungrateful niggers who will never be appreciative or give back.

Yeah you know why it's such a hellhole? BECAUSE ARE NIGGERS ARE DUMB AND VIOLENT. GET IT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING THICK SKULL.

we were right about everything

>Trump's fucktardation

ya but 98% of its made up

areavibes.com/beattyville-ky/crime/

Objectively false.

Can you trumpets communicate in anything other than shitty, baseless image macros? Lmfao.

TDS

Attached: 0sqwbepwyw331.png (830x1024, 1.54M)

I’m sorry, but is your whole argument for Trump just an insane retarded meme? Because he’s got ugly bitches loving him too. Ugly women are a bi-partisan issue.

Attached: F1B7E8C3-83AF-4434-8A3D-1544EDA2490C.jpg (679x452, 45K)

You are literally retarded. Im not the guy you responded too, but he is right. Your response is just stupid as shit, trying to answer a statistic with only once example that isn't statistically significant

not clicking your link

For added measure, 45% lower than national average at 4.13 per 100k lmfaoooo

areavibes.com/view park-windsor hills-ca/crime/

Ha. Have you seen the fucking uggos in the crowds? I know you think the whole Trump female contingent is hot sexy bitches in little shorts and cowboy boots, but I can assure you that is not true. I watched about twenty hours of the nonsense from Orlando, on every channel and platform I could find, and it looked like Cracker Barrel took a shit in a WalMart parking lot.

nice, man.
now, when the nukes come, you can safely put your family and neighbors to sleep so they can be obliterated and/or irradiated to death in relative comfort.

so you put people to sleep before they get a surgery. you're such a vaaaaaluable and produuuuuctive member of sociiiiietyyyyy. Here, I'll stamp your Cookie Voucher for today.

Do you still drop things sometimes? Do you still quietly swear when you stub your toe in the dark? Do you occasionally say the wrong thing and accidentally hurt or anger someone? Do you drink, smoke, gamble, masturbate? does your shit stink?

>1980s: homosexuals are mentally ill!

they are

>1990s: trannies are mentally ill!

they are

>2000s: liberalism is a mental disease!

it is

>2010s: criticizing Trump's fucktardation is a mental disorder!

injecting trump into everything is TDS

>Christ, are you retarded right wing faggots ever going to get a new line?

Are you retards ever going to dare to think for your self's?
Common sense should not be a super power, but to the left it might as well be because they do not use it / nobody has it

Stop being stupid.

Attached: E0484CCC-89B2-48FC-92F2-E0590DD3E855.jpg (1242x2078, 672K)

You're retarded, your one example doesn't mean shit. It isn't statistically significant

income is a factor but the poorest blacks stil commit 10 x more crime than the poorest whites
explain that

Attached: google-chrome14.png (495x426, 36K)

Unfortunate, we could have had a real discussion about race and violent crime.

But instead you choose to run away and flee when you are proven wrong, hiding behind a thin veil of white supremacy and racism to maintain your fragile ego.

Eat dicks you ignoramus.

>0 rapes
>0 murders
>0 robberies

Shadow government system described in Jill leovys “ghettoside”

Google it, next point please.

Trumptards are severely retarded tho. Greetings from Canada.

poorest white town in America has 0 rapes 0 murders and 0 robberies in an entire year

The poorest whites live in high population density areas where poor whites don't. Easy. Done. Your welcome.

Why do libcucks want their race to die out and be replaced by shitskins so badly?

WRONG

the richest blacks commit crimes
at rates higher then the poorest whites

Attached: 3f81d9a17eb4bbfa050067446d023b0a01ea945e33bd5c9e2f6ba80e61455f6c.png (760x774, 124K)

I was disproving the single cherry picked “statistic” he posted. If you weren’t a retard, you would know I wasn’t generalizing and making a claim, but rather correcting his data.

The poorest blacks*

you'd have to show me data on rural blacks to prove this

I understand that. I'm telling you how their leaders in each country operate. For the last fifty years, and way more, every one of those asshole countries, from Libya to Egypt all the way to South Africa, their leaders were war criminals. Trump respects those leaders. He wants to be like them. He is a true, no bullshit, fucking nigger wanna-be.

917 per 100k violent crime rate.

Just because all 14 people in that city none of them raped doesn’t mean anything lmfaooo
Kek.

Google it, I'm not going to do all the basic shit and hand feed you information you should already know. If you are intelligent you would already know this to be true

It was more about the link than the info. I don't fucking care about niggers so it’s y’alls problem. Just saying it’s a real link. Learn to use the internet.

no, not really.

If anything, this backs up the claim that the richer people get, the less crime they commit.

But I guess ur too dumb too reed xD

see the problem is Democrats destroying the nuclear family worked best in the black community
leaving most blacks to grow up fatherless raised by an angry mother on the Democrats welfare
also known as the modern day votes for handouts SLAVE plantation

Please see

the more literature you consume, the mor smart u get

how do you get that?
blacks making 300k or more
commit more crimes when white making under 20k

Uhhh what? Didnt the Republicans try to do just that by minimizing access to birth control like planned parenthood and limiting sex education?

Mmmm source?

working class scum have no value and exploit capitalism so they cant be slaves

Republicans are more at fault there than dems
This

what are you talking about? You mean the black genocide program planned parent hood? like 90% of abortions are of black children...

Planned parent hood got caught selling baby parts

Which prevents unwanted children allowing for the pursuit of better careers and more education

limiting sex education?
you men like in CA where kids are shown like hardcore porn and tight about gay and trans sex

that has no place in the schools

That would be an interesting statistic if any serious number of people lived there. I live near a number of towns like that. It doesn't surprise me at all. But if you put a couple thousand of them in a place with sidewalks, and the neighbors were nearby, that zero crime rate would change. I would also bet, that town has the biggest per-capita number of hillbilly heroin addicts in the US. Source, I'm an Appalachian shit-kicker and things are not nearly so bucolic as you think in those little towns. Part of the reason is, they got no cops. Its only Staties, not many local jurisdictions can afford cops. So, people only get arrested when other people, like the neighbors or family, call 911 and rat out their folks. Its a good way to get yourself killed.

Are you high? First you complain about fatherless babies. Next you complain about babies that are unwanted being terminated. All the while preventing affordable birth control going to black women. Do you see how you are fucking them out of options and causing the abortions?

explain why 9 out of 10 are black children
the founder hated blacks

might as well been a KKK program
(KKK another Democratic party group)

Gonna need a source for that

Why is everything you trumpets say either extreme cherrypicked hyperboles, or shitty image macros that are objectively false and provide no real source?

I’m beginning to see a pattern here, I believe my mother warned me about this, it’s called low functioning autism right?

oh so in other words your claims about it being due to population density were pulled from your asshole

show me a town with 2000 niggers and let's see

People can pay for their own shit
stop thinking less of blacks

The poorer you are the less affordable birth control is and the less access to sex education you have. Easy explanation

just cause they were defeated doesnt prove them wrong.
Abraham Lincoln was a traitor to the constitution and United states union is unconstitutional

Attached: 1560418777092.jpg (599x600, 31K)

>"I still support Hitler!"

Attached: 1493991819939.jpg (1024x683, 128K)

No they weren't, I have studied the subject. I'm just not retarded and already knew the information. If you want to know more, use the internet to learn instead of just being retarded

yeah, it's like 99% and they EAT the abortions in SATANIC ceremonies, purple monkey DISHWASHER.

Attached: Abortion-Outcomes-of-Unintended-Pregnancies.jpg (600x335, 21K)

Yes black children focused in schooling coming from poor backgrounds can definitely afford boxes of condoms or plan b or the pill without insurance LMAO. Are you fucking retarded?

Holy shit, nigger. Get a laptop. Mumbling voice to text into your phone makes you sound even more retarded than you probably are.

oops, wrong graphic. fuck this. it's only like 60% in even shitholes like alabama.

also, black babies are three times as likely to NOT live to age 1 as white babies. they just shouldn't make them.

Attached: 1fb9ca8577.jpg (236x313, 18K)

i agree
winners write the history

Google "crime and population density" or are you too fucking scared to be proven wrong

Democrats want them there
Democrats keep them there
right in welfare trap they provide

>liberalism is a disease
..what?
I remember this being parroted during the Bush era. It seems redundant to conflate contemporary political viewpoints with mental health, but if you wanna go that route I'd argue that conservatism is more in line with mental illness than anything else. most far-right conservatives never seem to think critically about certain issues and always try to inject religion into everything they do or think, and always seem to act on behalf of some double-standard that translates to a refusal to accept change, hypocrisy, and a fierce tendency to impose one's viewpoint on the majority without legitimate consideration.

Even issues like civil rights seem to confound and anger most conservatives. It was conservative republicans and democrats that fiercely opposed desegregation because they cared more about enforcing the status quo of racial superiority, rather than accept change and move on. Even now, the same attitudes on race from Jim Crow have been redirected at members of the LGBT community, with only up until recently that the Supreme Court recognized a fundamental right for homosexuals to engage in private, consensual sexual activity as well as their right to marriage. All of which seems to be opposed only by conservatives and without legally sound reason.
All of these are traits that can be aligned with psychosis and sociopathy.

Attached: 1516658952971.jpg (640x480, 195K)

dumb bitch

Or, the real answer, Republicans dumbass policies put them there and Democrats are actually trying to help

prove that population density is a greater factor than race.

There aren't any. Blacks live in urban areas. But I personally know of dozens of little white towns, and they can be pretty fucking weird. Go to a trailer park, cops are there all the fucking time. Its basically the same thing. When these little towns have the yards spread out, people act different. And like I said, most little towns (where I live) stopped having local cops. They can't afford it. So, it's all state troopers, and they don't fucking play. They don't sit there watching people exist, but if they're called, you better look the fuck out. Thats why white people don't call Staties. Just like blacks wouldn't call cops given the choice. They just happen to be there, patrolling the urban areas in any normal city. And thus, they get busted.

Uhh what? I think the whole point is that race has no impact on crime rate. When controlled for various different factors such as population density income levels etc. Race has almost no statistical impact on crime rates. It's just blacks tend to fit all of the variables that increase likelihood for crime to occur. Soooo population density is 100% greater, and I really dont have to prove it. It's easy to be done. Just fucking Google it. Again the internet is an oasis of knowledge and you clearly arent using the internet well enough

This. Population density is a huge indication for crime. It's easier to rob a person next to you than it is to rob a person miles away from you

Oh yea rack up tons of debt that you’ll be paying the rest of your life..real smart bigger debt bigger brains

I'm a Hispanic American with a bachelor's degree and make over 100k per year. Trump 2020 all the way. My entire family is voting for him. The democrats have lost us.

Exactly. I'm trying to explain the classic trailer park a few miles outside of a medium town. When you pack a fuck-ton of white people into this "ghetto", you have a balance of economics and proximity.

Yeah, I'm guessing the same Mexifuck who has a "nursing degree". Went from wiping tables to wiping asses. Wanna know my nickname for you fucks? Manuel Labor. Get it?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
I have never heard a Mexican American or any latino refer to themselves as a Hispanic American since that isnt even the right term. Nice try though
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

That graph pretty much backs up the claim that African-Americans commit more crime because of poverty and socioeconomic status.

What was your point of posting it?

Attached: Whyisthereanarticle.jpg (533x800, 307K)

All the strippers i talk to seem to have college degrees...they seem pretty smart and seem to be vary happy with their lives

Meh, non-Mexicans don't like to be called Mexicans. He's probably Cuban or Puerto Rican.

except you're full of shit and every bit of data says otherwise.
do you honestly think niggers are exactly the same as whites you fucking idiot?
shit doesnt look different if its the same. niggers are far different from white people. they're a different animal from us entirely. Africa is a shithole because that's the way blacks are. Every fucking city niggers move into becomes a shithole EVERY FUCKING TIME. LOOK AT CHICAGO. LOOK SOUTH CENTRAL LA. LOOK AT ATLANTA. You are intentionally blind cause you're a masochist.

Attached: James_Watson_Nobel_Racista[1].jpg (300x383, 56K)

Programmed or not, it's still their choice. Violence isn't a prerequisite to living life if you're black. But go ahead and keep making excuses for them faggot.

"DA DEVIL DONE MAKE ME DO IT POPS!"

>every data set

lmao, source?

oh wait, you can’t provide any because you’re wrong and a racist. You’ve only made that much clear in this post.