Ask a DMV employee anything Go

Ask a DMV employee anything Go.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 133K)

Also I should state this only is Valid for CA DMV (not all rules etc follow to other states)

What is the most annoying shit you deal with?

Why do you fags drive on the wrong side of the road?

Why you faggots?

What city are you n? What’s the best time to go wth no appointment.

why have I and everyone I know never met a DMV employee outside the DMV?

People who decide they want to fill out the forms their way instead of reading the form and see the line actually just ask for there name and not some other shit.

we actually drive on the right side of the road.....

EHHH see what I did there?

when you can ask a question that actually sounds like you can spell please come back

Kthnx

I am based in LA County

also depends on what part of CA you are from.

good question ... like seriously before I worked at the dmv I have never actually met one of us... even now I have not met anyone outside of work that works within DMV (not from my office.)

Just leaving a little gift for you. Sorry that Santa Barbara got all excited.

Attached: 1557566245064.jpg (900x900, 131K)

are you suggesting a Bump is a gift?

Sure! Also take the modified logo and do whatever you like with it.
(Don't worry, it's valued at less than $20, shouldn't cause an emoluments problem)

Lol... Just noticed. here is one Dodge point its non redeemable for anything and has about no value.

anyways anyone have any other questions?

How illegal is it to drive an unregistered vehicle?

Why do you use Reddit spacing? Are you retarded?

meh just will risk a Police tow ($150+) along with storage by the hour till you get a moving permit to take it out. plus a $350 ticket.

Never been on Reddit but sounds like you have, are you a retard?

also just to let you know it also depends on the officer and your story on why it is not registered. you could just be let off with a fix it ticket if you have insurance and a valid licence

It really just depends on the officer

>when you can ask a question that actually sounds like you can spell please come back

>People who decide they want to fill out the forms their way instead of reading the form and see the line actually just ask for there name and not some other shit.

>there name

Attached: idetectfail.jpg (338x433, 28K)

I purchased a car in Arizona but not to sure what ill need to register it can I just enter in the plate number and pay online?

Do you have the title? or the old Registration?

You will need the title and to bring in your car into any DMV for an inspection and dont forget to get a smog for the car unless its a 75 and older.

Make sure the title is signed off by the owner of the car there will be forms to fill out we will supply them.

-Bring car in for inspection
-Smog
-Title

thats it oh and a payment method.

Why are DMV workers sooooo sloooow.

What standards do you have Cali? In Texas I literally just watched an hour long saftey video with 80s Bruce Jenner, took an open book and test on road signs then paid some old bitch ten bucks to take my picture and I got my license in the mail two weeks later.

Attached: 51856672_690038028091642_3309765608626716672_o.jpg (1200x1800, 154K)

I blame Real ID's along with old ass systems.

ID's used to take a good Tech about 7-11 mins now its a 27 min process.

not only that but people fuck up forms or need alot of hand holding.

No Video Just read a book take a test then go on a driving test.

You actually take a driving test? Wow, thought that only happened In old sitcoms

I am pretty sure all states require a driving test....

How much do you make? Have you "peaked" with this job or do you have other career plans on the back burner

Not Texas. Never took one.

I passed a motorcycle course about a year ago and never managed to turn my completion form into dmv to take the motorcycle written test for my license. Can I still turn in the form or is it to late?

Is it as soul crushing to work at a DMV as it is to visit one?

lets just say $30-40

Just looked it up and a Driving test is required in Texas.

So basically it should be pending yes you should be able to bring it in.

Not really money is great, Benefits are good, Guaranteed Job.

I feel sad for those people who have to wait though lol

Texas fag here. Generally we only make highschoolers and old people take test, if you're just a regular ass adult, we assume you know how to drive and have just been lazy, because it's pretty much fucking impossible to get anywhere in Texas without a vehicle

hmm interesting....

Note to self when I see a texas plate owner do not drive near them.

How often do deal cranky bastards who look for any reason to get pissed at you just because they don't want to be there

quiet often

I had a person come in for a title transfer with some custom plates person wanted to keep the plates on the car which cool alright we can do that but we need an additional form from the Orginal owner releasing his interest of the plates.

Guy started arguing that I am wrong and he has done this X amount of times. So I ended up just cutting him off after a few mins and asked him how many years has he been working for the DMV?

Kek, Texas fag too, got my license at 22 last year in waxahachie. Pretty all they did was make me take an oral exam on road signs then took my prints and picture. Got my license in the mail a week later, when I applied for my motorcycle license just copy pasted my picture and sent it a week later.