Find a flaw

Find a flaw

>Protip, you can't

Attached: Fallout-New-Vegas-PS3.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fallout.fandom.com/wiki/The_House_Always_Wins
fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Assault_carbine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are right, I fucking cant because the games a masterpiece from a-z.
I played the original fallouts when they came out and thought they were great, fallout 3 was ok for what it was.
New Vegas was a masterpeice, truly top 10 games of my long long fucking gameplaying history. Shits amazing and the lore, the writing the factions the whole shit is just another level of game because old developers new tech.

Attached: 1556025494051.jpg (995x876, 84K)

Not enough legion missions

Also how overpowered you get past lvl 30

The engine
Also The game is great though. I'm hoping Outer Worlds is at least almost as good as new vegas if I'm squinting and not thinking about it too hard.

>The engine
What's wrong with it?

>Not enough legion missions
this is the only flaw i could possibly think of
hail caesar

It comes to an end.

It was the greatest game ever made

If you don't know then god bless you and keep having fun.

Please tell me, fag, since you consider yourself a fucking expert in game engines. Probably one of those faggots that is still a first year CS major, let alone old enough for Yea Forums.

I have a love for this game similar to Vampires - Every few years I just gotta play through it again

the only real flaw is the dog-shite engine Bethesda has insisted on for years.

hoping that F4NV eventually is finished.

I feel you, I still get chills when I meet Mr.House for the first time. Likely the music.

Again, what is wrong with the engine?

It's bullshit you can't run. Don't give me an amazing storyline and world to explore but force me to fucking walk.

IT JUST WORKS

I take back the engine part, the buggy nature is just due to it being a Bethesda Product.

I will say the same for Oblivion and FO3, and the visuals have aged like dollar store ass.

God tier game but my favorite would be between dead space and bioshock

Todd?

It sucks

Pleb

You know there are mods right?

i would say something about the graphics but i think those are charming in their own way
they remind me of half life

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

true. I guess i'm just nit picking. few games look great nine years on. not that that has ever stopped me, still playing the PS2 era GTAs to this day.

Animations sucks.

Engine was terribly outdated

The game is easy as fuck.

Cheeki fucking Breeki

Attached: CHERNOBYLCORE.png (1676x838, 817K)

I still play morrowind with a skyrim bodies mod, and updated armor

Who the fuck runs? I'm always sneaking

I have 400 hours in this game, and It's one of my favorites, so I don't dislike fallout NV. But I do have some issues with it.

For a start, the developers threw the idea of politics and your own desicions out the fucking window. The NCR is the ONLY faction that allows you to get a perfect, pacifist, uniting all tribes ending. Which would be fine with me, if the NCR weren't one of the worst choices in the entire game.

The entire game predicates around this idea the NCR is a lawful good, all you hear is NCR good, Legion bad. But the game really only TELLS you this, because everytime you meet the NCR they're either total failures, or assholes.

>Primm
>Thx 4 helping us clear the prison, and getting reinforcements, but we will not save Primm until they agree to pay us for the problem we created
>Literal mafia extorion
>Ranger knight is gay with comfirmed, but the legion is more accepting?
>Come on Liberal paradise NCR fucks, let the bum basher get gravy on his chips not blood
>Boulder city
>Thank you for resolving the situation, but we're going to kill the Khans anyway
>WhatTheFuck.jpeg
>These are the good guys.
>They brand you a terrorist if you oppose them, even if to help Yes man because the Devs really like you joining NCR
>They start attacking and shooting civillians in freeside
>They DEMAND you kill the brotherhood and the kahns
>Just General lee oliver being a totally unlikable prick.

For a game based around story telling, and being credited with a great narrative, they really dropped the ball in TELLING me the NCR is best for the mojave, but then SHOWING me a tribe, of extorting, power abusing, murderous, thugs who kill anyone who oposses them.

They only really try to make the NCR seem good, by contrasting them to better than the Legion, so they just made the legin as unlikable to liberals as they could imagine.

You snuck thru the entire game?

None of this would be an issue if you were putting all your points on Speech

>Speech is insanely over powered to skip massive parts of the story
>Travel is boring as it fucking gets
>Despite being "Open world" you have to leave goodsprings to Primm or meet deathclaws, Czadors, cook cook, etc. meaning you only have ONE route
>Fucking everything about the blight ghouls!
>Enter, go upstairs, down stairs, upstairs, downstairs, outside, old lady gibsons, middl eof but fuck nowhere, down the escape hatch, back upstairs again, to the control room, back down stairs, and leave. It's a main ending quest where 90% of it is walking up and down stairs
>Czadors exist as enemies to try and keep you away from areas
>Cassidy is the biggest bitch in hte mojave, and I have to help her (Spoiler, I kill her, every time)
>Lanius is a monster driven by war, who killed his entire tribe for trying to run from war, ran from war because the courier told him that the Legion, who we hear FROM ceaser, he has NO allegiance to, would get hurt. ???
>Mr.House did nothing wrong

I'm thinking you missed the bigger point. That big government is ALWAYS a bad thing for everyone, even civilized people.

Yeah, speech would fix how shitt he writing is for the NCR

Attached: Have+another+samus+reaction+image+taken+from+the+same+comic+_be87da79b5fa17e812583640a0229636.png (254x274, 18K)

Yet the developers spoon you towrds it being the most preferable option since goodsprings, and is the only faction that doesn't guilt trip you for finish, AND has the only pure pacifist option uniting all the tribes. The devs had a massive boner that these guys we're the best thing for the Mojave, then showed you they're powder gangers with diplomatic immunity.

>Its not as good as New California, a mod with its own campaign with multiple endings and shit, fucking puts bethesda to shame

Bethesda didn’t make new Vegas fucktard

Too much bugs in vanilla game

It’s an amazing game but it’s a shame you have to mod it to shit just to make it playable. And on replay I always think “hey I should try some of those mods that add shit”, then I end up playing with them and realize the empty desert feeling is sort of what makes it great and unique, so I take out the mods and think ah but I’ve played through this several times already I should just think of the mods as a different game, then I put them back in and eventually stop playing before I even get to Novac.

The art direction didn't live up to Fallout 3. It tried to do the same opening with the light shine, and in fallout NV it fucking sucks. In fallout 3 you get to see all the major landmarks and an open world, in fallout NV I see shithole good springs. When you get to magaton, it directs you there with good art choices, clear paths, things that draw foxus towards it. Fallout NV has a sign to lead you to Primm. And Primm from a distance looks like a big blob. It's fucking hideous. All the buildings look exactly the same so they just blend together and make every town look like the rest, and mundane, where as fallout 3 and 4 at least made houses look interesting and unique.

Doing my first Legion playthrough right now.. Going full melee through all the things and with the Heavy Handed trait because fuck crits. A 1 luck lets me get Str/End/Int/Agi to 10

ps3 version (possibly the other two, haven tested) will freeze in certain areas if you haven't rebooted in too long.
Other than that? flawless.

>>Only have the PS3 version
>>Problematic

can't even 1/3 of map.

Attached: 1322797398730.gif (420x329, 2M)

Except those bugs/mission errors...

FO3 better map and landmarks. Decent animation for what it was. NV better story and overall more fun. Both have their flaws but both my top 2 favorite games

What’s the story with this gif because I am scared

So what weapon should I be using with Heavy handed? Some shit like a chainsaw that hits constantly for piercing damage or something huge like Oh Baby! and go for raw damage?

the wasteland looks like someone squirted diarrhoea onto tissue paper

Boring tbh.
I'm not a rpg person so it doesn't appeal to me personally. I can definitely see it's merit but it looks and handles like actual dogshit.

vapor pressure

Pressure differences most likely

It's extremely outdated
It wasn't even good when it came out

I always sacrifice Cass to the white glove society.
The thought of them slicing up and devouring her soft, pale flesh, makes my cock hard.

Makes me feel a bit uncomfortable

>>But looks at FO76 and Skyrim
>>The best games ever created
>>Buy my game and stop praising other ones

Ok Todd go to bed

I didn't like killing my brotherhood of steel bros

Attached: IMG_3071.jpg (394x395, 29K)

Essential NPCs. Any RPG with essential NPCs are not true RPGs.

The tutorial doesnt match the themes of the game, a tutoial should introduce you to how the game plays out, the most important mechanics, and how you deal with challenges. FO3 did this perfectly, having many ways to escape the cault, and using speech and dialouge all through out, you can sneak out, run out, kill out, save butch, screw him over! It has so mcu depth!
Fallout NV has you shoot geckos and use a campfire. Talk to 3 people, and go back to shooting NPCs, you can side with the powder gangers but thats just kill ringo and extort doc mitchell. Either way the FONV tutorial ends up being pick a side and kill the other. It doesnt do a good job of setting up the challenges or how theyre dealt with, as much as it tells you to pick a side and shoot, which sadly ends up being the end goal of the game anyway

Boring, overly expository dialogue.
Visual mediums need to be show, don't tell. Obsidian doesn't understand how to do that

Gameplay is shite although it can be, to some extent, fixed with mods.
Still one of my favourite games

You realize you can murder literally every npc in NV save for children and Yes Man, right?

hate xbox, and still have yet to own a pc that can handle it even on lowest graphic settings.
poorfag, pleb, whatever you wanna call me.

>>Techno-fascists that kill anyone with tech above a certain arbitrarily decided level
>>Will most likely kill themselves trying to stop House/Independent because nobody else is allowed cool tech
>>In all but one ending become glorified raiders with power armor

Fuck the west coast BOS. Just because Lyons was not a POS for isnt a free pass for the rest of them

Crashes often on PC, other than that I love it

>the tutorial
>FO3 did this perfectly
What drugs are you on?

I meant the engine not the game
New Vegas is still amazing despite having shit engine

Exactly, Essential NPCs. What if I want to roleplay a child murderer? It's not an RPG, it's an interactive book at best.

Yeah I was thinking of this too when they mentioned this in the final cutscene, but they were so nice to me, couldn't bear blowing up their base again
Also, not enough bright and his ghouls missions

Fallout 3 let you have multiple ways of getting through it, with interesting dialouge options that effected mutliple characters.
Fallout NV is pick one side and kill the other.
I fyou think the NV tutorial i sbetter than NV then youre probably the same kind of person who loved Skyrim for holding your hand the entire time and making sure you didnt miss any content

Fuck off you retarded edgelord.

I love new vegas but its combat is not great

this. I thought they were cool as hell when I met them in DC, thought they were pathetic in NV, and couldn't fucking STAND them in 4 for the reasons you listed. Fascism is never ok

Yeah I feel you but the BOS down there is dead. McNamara knows it but everyone else down there but Veronica doesnt get it. They really think they will just rise up and start bashing heads again sooner or later and complete their sacred mission but they are completely irrelevant as full nations are forming all around them. Hell if not for the Courier choosing any other side the Legion would probably end up winning and drowning them in pools of blood from their combined dead

Bro I can’t find the clue in Benny suite where the fuck is it

Agreed, and the NCR was really OP.
Would have also liked a greater Enclave presence but that's only a minor flaw.

Its the giant fucking robot that wont stop smiling

sadly, its because Bethesda has a "conscience" and didn't wanna carry over the child killer perk from the past. too many people would complain and they'd lose money.
There are mods out there that can remove the essential flags on the kids, but they're tough to find.

Hint: Benny's suite isn't the presidential suite. you gotta go down to the hallway with all the rooms in it.

Its not a big deal since only one kid has anything worth looting

They're literally on Nexus you fucking dipshit, and on top of that you can just remove the tags yourself with the GECK.

the kid with the c-finder?

True
First time playing it, I thought I could have an alliance with the NCR when you usurp macnamara since the new guy was a bit reasonable. If they had that option, I would've been happy with it. Still, whatever, enjoyed the game like six play through worth, so in a way, they're still alive in meh heart

I still liked 3's Location the Best.
3 and Vegas also seemed, grittier than 4. 4 Seemed too Clean if that makes sense.

Well yeah. Kids arent even worth the ammo or weapon condition damage to kill generally and they arent as obnoxious as every other Bethesda game where you need to be able to kill children to enjoy the game

lol triggered so easily. Go play Skyrim you fucking pathetic moralfaggot bitch.

You seriously sound like one of those people who advocate that violent video games cause school shootings and rape.

Fallout new Vegas tutorial:
>wake up
>create character
>go meet with sunny smiles
>shoot the sasperilla bottles
>optionally kill some geckos
>over in less than 10 minutes

Fallout 3 tutorial:
>be born
>crawl around and choose Special stats
>pointless birthday party
>stupid robot destroys cake
>give him that sweet roll you got from old lady palmer
>shoot some radroach
>take the GOAT test
>oh no a revolution
>this guy attended my birthday party and now I have no other option but to kill him
>some stuff happens on the way
>end tutorial
>at least 30 minutes

Yeah Fallout 3 is way better for making the player go through the exact same thing every time he replays

>need to be able to kill children to enjoy the game
Projecting tranny who demands more WAHMENS in vidya discovered. I want to because it's a game with no real-life repercussions. Grow up.

honestly, I just wanna install a nude skin mod for them too, so I can kill them and admire their tiny bodies.

The world is so empty they literally called it "The Big Empty". There's the flaw.

I can smell your fedora and cum jar ponies from here

Dilate.

What 3 did well was exploration especially with random encounters making just wandering more dynamic. While NV is 99% better you always know whats going to happen everywhere you go after a while

>ound like one of those people who advocate that violent video games cause school shootings and rape
Because... I just stated why that content was taken out? I never said I agree with it you stupid kike.

Did anyone else find they had wayy too many caps? I never felt as if I needed to scrounge around looking for ammo, guns, stimpaks, anything. I always had enough caps to completely restock at vendors

lmfao

You mean besides that it crashes constantly for no goddamn reason? Other than that I really had no complaints

there is a loli nude skin mod out there, but it's pretty rare

>Expecting edgelords to have reading comprehension.

Would you mind re-writing that post in a manner thats possible for understand? I would prefer it with full sentences this time

No, it's not.

>haven't played the game

It's been a while since I played, so I don't remember the exact details, but I had to stop playing New Vegas before getting an ending.

There are multiple ways you can ally yourself to find endings, but the one I personally wanted was in support of Mr. House as the leader of New Vegas. It turns out that's not an option. As I recall, the closest thing to that is you personally controlling a sovereign New Vegas.

Attached: 546228 - Courier Fallout Fallout_New_Vegas Yes_Man.jpg (627x520, 146K)

Wow dude, calm down. We don't have to bring THEM into this discussion about killing children.

>he's still pissed off for being called a moralfaggot
Grow up.

Have sex.

Its pretty easy to break the economy in most Bethesda games. Hell thats a problem with most RPGs particularly once you figure out the ins and out of its in game economics even if its as simple as "Play Caravan" or "Jury rig Super Sledges with pole cues"

link?

>He's still pissed off about being called an edgelord

See? This is exactly why you're the kind of retard that needs his hand held.

>Pointless birthday part
Introruces dialogue options to be a jark, to be pacifistic, or to go to authorities for help, which sets up a big core value of the later game.
>Butch asks for help
You can be a dick to butch, give him a gun to help himself, or even save him yourself, it gives you options and tests your moral compass as to help a bully, and how you handle that situation
>The escape
You can easily sneak out, or shoot your way out, even included is omata offers you her gun, and if you refuse it she shoots people in the interrogation, all of your desciions matter, including how you choose to escape for when you return, as well as giving lots of options for non violent escape, such as a key card in the overseers office.

Maybe if you weren't a total retard who misses things that aren't clearly marked on your map, and expressly told to you, you'd pick up on all the options you have. Now why don't you go back to Elmos letter adventure, someting more your speed.

But... you definitely can side with Mr. House, just don't kill him

you can absolutely side with house and liberate NV. you can ALSO kill house and rule it yourself

>>DDDuuuhh im too stupid to write in full sentences or make coherent points

I highly suggest slitting your wrists down the rails to ensure you dont accidentally survive. Either that or re-write that fucking sentence in human speak so the rest of us with the proper chromosome count can understand what you were trying to say

I played it twice. The second time was so bland that I quit halfway through. Big Mt was pretty cool though.

Zoomers don't care about lore and immersion, they just want to kill shit for the screen that says "YOU DID IT! VICTORY ROYALE!" Imagine a 16 year old "gamer" being forced to READ A JOURNAL like in Morrowind before the Tribunal expansion pack made the Journal a searchable quest log.

tl;dr faggot

I accept your admission of defeat. You must be used to this treatment by this point in your life

Look, faggot, I don't care that you feel the necessity to force your bullshit "conscience" on something as arbitrary as video games, but the moment you start getting a holier than thou attitude because "I'm not playing the game how YOU play the game" your entire argument is tantamount to a backseating and childish tantrum throwing. Grow up. Fuck off. Essential NPCs are a plague.

I knew about betraying House and ruling it yourself, but I felt the game didn't do anything to justify why you'd want to turn against him.

Is there an ending siding with House and liberating NV? Wish I was able to find it at the time. The walkthroughs weren't helpful.

Play it on hardcore mode homo

Attached: keanu-reeves-weird-face-fighting-47-Ronin-1390099132A.gif (359x206, 1.41M)

It's only hardcore if you get the J sawyer mod, the games own hardcore system doesn't even make the game remotely challenging, every few hours of real time you have to sleep or drink a water. It's more annoying than hard.

I didn't realize you were a retard. That's my bad.

...the walkthroughs weren't helpful? Dude you literally just follow his quest line. The game tells you exactly what to do.

fallout.fandom.com/wiki/The_House_Always_Wins

Not an argument, woman.

Look you write this

>>Projecting tranny who demands more WAHMENS in vidya discovered. I want to because it's a game with no real-life repercussions. Grow up.

I honestly couldnt even hope to translate WTF you were trying to say. Its probably because you are an idiot. If you werent you wouldnt have got into a conversation about killing children for being annying in Bethesda games. Which if you werent a mouth breathing autistic mongoloid would know everyone jokes about because they go hard on making children as obnoxious and unlikeable as possible. Which is what I was jooking about by saying "You have to kill McCreedy to enjoy the game"

You stupid god damn dumb fuck mother fucker

Mad? Fuck off, child.

There's no point in arguing with the delusional.

Wow you are stupid. Your the kind of faggot who got beat up in school and took consolation in the bullies knuckles being sore huh?
Unlike them I feel remorse about pushing you around no and probably should pick on someone so weak and witless

And there is no point in arguing about this at all. It's a fucking video game. You are just triggered that I wanted to do something that you view as "bad."

100% Assblasted and analy frustrated. Go back to your feminist circlejerk.

Dude, it was 2010. That was like the Medieval Times. Yea Forums had only been dead for two years at that point. The walkthroughs I found at the time weren't helpful.

>>Feminist circle
>>As a counter argument to being too stupid to write coherently

I am amused

Taco building Montanan win That owned you.Me smart

And you're just as triggered over a need to be "right."
Fucking.
Retarded.
Edgelord.

>7 hours into first playthrough
>get stuck in a rock
>havent saved since I started
>I cant even kill myself with explosives
>never play fallout again

Unequip your weapon target EDE in Vats with fist for insignificant damage and you basically teleport into the punch

Every single post I have written is in perfectly readable English. I'm sorry you have shit tier reading skills and try to foist your own insecurities and inabilities on me. Consider reading a fucking book once in a while, nigger.

I never wanted to be right, I wanted the freedom to kill children in a video game. Jesus are you seriously this much of a fucking retard?

The game tells you exactly what to do! There are map markers and everything! Messages appear literally saying "GO HERE AND DO THIS" on-screen!

>>Projecting tranny who demands more WAHMENS in vidya discovered. I want to because it's a game with no real-life repercussions. Grow up.

>>Go back to your feminist circlejerk.

This is apparently anger related to me making a joke about how annoying Bethesda writes children right?

Apparently

Somehow

Somehow thats what all the autistic RRREEEEing is about

Apparently

The flaw is everyone seems to suck NV's dick. I didnt think it was horrible, but it wasnt any better than 3 for me.
Fo3 has the "human survival vs everything" aspect, while NV focuses on factions. The fact that you HAVE to fuck over a faction in order to further another makes me less enthused about NV.
Never use the weapon building feature, ammo creation feature is meh.
Once you are a high enough level, it doesnt really matter.
I probably have the least amount of hours on NV compared to Fo3, Fo4, all of TES games, etc... Just felt like an Fo3 expansion with some new features and different music.

Attached: 1560124760814.jpg (750x600, 81K)

>I wanted the freedom to kill children in a video game
You can unflag all the children as essential using the GECK you fucking autist, have fun they don't even have any good loot

As someone who has only played Fallout 3 how does NV improve upon it?

>I never wanted to be right
Then you would stop replying, but you're not. You need to try and prove you're right.

But you can't, because to be right makes you an edgelord, and thus makes me right and you lose.
So just go suck your vape and stop responding to me faggot.
Pro-tip, you won't.
But even if you, you still prove me right.
You are destined to lose.
Faggot, you got ruined my a tranny, your life must suck so much right now, edgelord.

Nope. Just want to kill kids in video games. No other reason. It's a video game. It isn't real.

No shit, retard. As Essentials they were never supposed to die so why the fuck would they have loot? Essential NPCs are a fucking plague.

@That stupid faggot who doesn't want me killing kids in video games
You are wrong. You are a tranny. You'll never be female. You are a freak. There is nothing wrong with killing kids in video games. Grow up.

It doesn't. Just a different feel. 3 is better in every way, but NV I was able to play through and have some fun. I liked 4, tbh, but 3 really is the best of them.

Youre so mad

An @ is still a response.
Thanks for proving me right. Suck it retarded edgelord.

>since you consider yourself a fucking expert in game engines
I don't need to be a chef to tell you theres a shit in my sandwich you retarded cunt.

>>Better aiming
>>VATS only 25% damage reduction instead of 75%
>>Better quality of life with weapon.armor conditions having thresholds before they suffer significant lose of performances
>>Weapon and ammo modifications
>>More use for junk in expanded crafting
>>Significantly better storyline and characters

>Just felt like an Fo3 expansion with some new features and different music
This was kinda the point, Obsidian wasn't trying to make Fallout 4, they were making a side game kinda like GTA Vice City to GTA 3

>Why won't the world cater to meeeeeeee!
Jesus Christ. Single child raised by a single mom?

Projecting faggot.

>Essential NPCs are a fucking plague
If you just want a murder simulator you can play Postal 2, dipshit

It's okay Tyrone. You aren't alone.

Listen piggy.Ive been calling you an autistic idiot since you sent that incomprehensible tranny message. I made a joke about killing kids because Bethesda makes them annoying on purpose. The spaghetti came flying out of your pockets and your autistic rage caused you to write a post that I can only barely comprehend now with the context of 20 minutes of chatting.

It was a joke because characters like McCreedy and Balgrafs kids are annoying. I dont actually give a shit about killing children

Calm the fuck down. You are making yourself seem like a complete idiot

>Deflection
So yes.

Already did. Super fun. Even a pacifist run is enjoyable because you CAN switch at any moment.

>moving the goalpost
I can do this, too, you know. And I'm better. Not because of anything stupid like proof or merit, but because I simply say so.

Todd don't you know it's not okay to say fag anymore?

tl;dr
Jesus fuck you ARE a female. Only a fucking woman would write something like this because I offended them so entirely on a Vietnamese basket weaving forum.

Oh yes.
Also fucking stupid companions. This is the sin of all the games I played. But the weak-minded Rex, running into a swarm of bees or attacking the legendary death claw, when I left him to wait at the cave entrance is one of the most memorable examples. His behavior does not change from a brain transplant. And Bun's bees constantly kill.

Attached: IMG_20190621_152838_975.jpg (600x600, 105K)

Legend says only the dev actually had a finished version of the game with no bugs but they thought it was too much for the human kind so they released it in a unplayable state to protect our weak spirits god bless'em

Okay, either 2010 me was more mentally disabled than I remember, or I ran into a show stopping bug that was since fixed. Just talking to Mr. House brings up The House Always Wins III on my old save.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (3584x1440, 975K)

>but because I simply say so.
You already confirmed it, you don't need to keep going. Go call your mom and tell her you love her then go to therapy before you go all Ed Geins on your local bar tender.

I am also not a fan that you seem to weigh about as much as a torn piece of paper but every single NPC has the weight of a neutron star. Why can I not push NPCs out of my fucking way but THEY can force me away from doors and into choke points? That feels like a gamer sin to me.

Livid. Check your blood pressure. Chew an aspirin. Don't have a stroke.

Now who's projecting.

If I was a woman I couldnt have fucked your mom. Fortunately I knew to pull out lest she give birth to another fat stupid piggy that cant write proper sentences understand human speech or properly convey a point without shitting his diaper and crying for more tendies

Dont worry you can call me daddy if you want and you can dissapoint me as much as your biological one. I do blame him for you not being smart enough to write a complete sentance without stream of conscience rants where you throw around random buzzwords about commie niggerfaggot tranny incels trying to steal your teeth

see

Ive been literally bullying him this whole time.It didnt even start that way i was legit asking him to re-write a sentence that made no sense

>having this much a break down because AAA studios don't want to let you kill kids because it would force them to have AO ratings that don't sell all.

It very well could have been a bug, NV was the 2nd buggiest AAA game I've ever played, right behind Fallout 3

It's because Essential NPCs are a plague, the kid killing is secondary. The point of an RPG is to tell a story from a perspective, correct? Forcing the player to make choices and reaping the consequences there-of. Why remove some of those choices? At least in Skyrim the kids run away and every guard goes Hulk mode on you, instantly killing you. Yes, they are still 'essential' but at least there was character in their actions. Compared to Fallout where the kids just stand there, taking it, saying "Ouch. Stop it. Quit it." and no one does a damn thing.

Heh I remembered my sneeky sneeky at the casino cash register, where I cleaned the cash desks and safes. Until the fucking Rex poked his face in my ass. The game thinks that stumbling on satellites makes a lot of noise

I don't remember bugs in fallout 3 before the dlc

Stealth is always extremely broken or completely useless in a lot of games. I never really liked MGS because of this.

I've only ever played the GOTY edition from Steam so that's entirely plausible

I got it right here on the PS3 and it will eventually freee everytime I play. It doesnt do it as much as NV and there arent as many quest breaking bugs but they exist. Skyrim is arguably worse though considering the number of quests that just cant be completed for random shit compared to having to re-start every hour or two

So I guess I'm the only one here who HATES this game. I loved, loved the FUCK out of Fallout 3. I have like 2000 hours in it. This one though, not so much

Companies aren't going to sacrifice sales for your narrow views user, and you need to deal with it because its not going to change. Its not a plague, its a mole on a upperlip. You can not like it, bit Cindy Crawford will always have nicer tits than you.

Attached: 1556210957171m.jpg (1024x576, 74K)

Felt like an expansion of 3, Looked and played the same, Town full of kids that are all essential because exploding corpses is fine but killing kids now that would make it too graphic!
Just as ugly and stiff as 3 was, Didn't learn from the mistakes of 3 and forced you to end your playthrough after the main story was done.
90% of the NPC's are forgettable boring or worse.

Maybe stop sucking game company dick so they make games actually better instead of just okay.

Attached: 1558421932931.png (464x700, 413K)

>"Ouch, stop it, Quit it."
Molesting kids in public, isin't that enough?

I like certain aspects of 3 better. Mostly if I wander a random direction the wider areas and random encounters help make every trip into the wastes fun. I just vastly prefer the storyline and quality of life improvements of NV

They are cowards. And you are only enabling them. Go cry to the ESRB like a first time mom.

>molesting
Shooting them with shotguns is molesting? News to me.

>quality of life improvements
wdym?

Bethesda's shitty engine and imposed time limit. After they refused to pay out bonuses over a single metacritic point, when the primary issue cited was technical issues caused by their dogshit engine, it a so satisfying to watch them burn all the community's goodwill.

>doesn’t know how to reload dash
lmao faggot keep crying

Why would I cry to them? I don't have a problem with it.
You do.

Ive been calling the one autist an idiot the whole thread but I actually agree. Nobody is going get away with the kind of shit you got away with in the 90s. I would still generally prefer they did like GTA and just not have them wandering around especially when they act like smug assholes to you

I would rather them remove children entirely than remove my ability to treat them as equal NPCs.

Thresholds on gear meaning you only have lose of stats below certain points instead of straight linear stat loss to damage/DR as well as better crafting systems better skill/perk and stuff like food actually being useful. It makes the game less of a hassle to play

i just wanna be able to do this, but i cant find any links :(

Attached: 178547-fallout-fallout-3-flat-chest-loli-nude-jpeg-4685.jpg (840x525, 82K)

Wew lad, you're gonna trigger the feminist trannies in the thread. Please consider your conscience when making posts.

After all, video games have real life repercussions and should be taken EXTREMELY seriously.

Mad as fuck confirmed

Ive always wondered if it was the crashing when the game was released day one that brought the score that one or if Bethesda saved money for paying to push reviews a little lower to slip under the 85 ranking. Considering this was back when games like GTA4 and Kane and Lynch 2 wre buying perfect scores it seems probable

:( That isn't how you think with your conscience, user. You have to consider other people's feelings. Why are you like this?

How many times have you played this game? The disparity between how the NCR is represented and how they actually are is the whole point that I think flew right over your head. There's a whole dlc that explores this exact issue. It highlights that a perfectly peaceful resolution is not always the ideal for moving forward despite what we may think, due to second order effects. Did you miss the whole speech from caesar about hegelian dialectics?

Your probably the autist ive been picking on this whole time right? Yeah not gonna work. If I wasent here I would be in a Loli thread

I agree with just excluding them like GTA. None of the children in NV are even remotely important, the Boomer kid that runs the museum is the most important but barely.

Imagine being this guy and feeling like youre above anyone

LINKS MADAFAKA

>feminist trannies
That shit is gay and weak i see it poping out everywhere and everytime i am like , nigger wtf there's only 0.00000001% chance that this shit is relatable so how pathetic is that insult you retarded faglord

I'd believe it, they conned black isle out of the fallout rights in the first place.

Attached: 05122110-8303-tubezzz.net.jpg (656x670, 260K)

Imagine putting your Big Iron in her pussy and pulling the trigger.

And that was my point. Everyone seems to think "holy fuck, it's so much better than Fo3! Fo3 sucks ass!" But its basically the same game.

Flaws
1- no built in active sex mechanics
2-not a single loli to kidnap and turn into slave.
3-unable to drive a vehicle
4-unable to rape anyone.

I want a good rape game.

Well I got to top a stupid autist that started randomly yelling "YOUR A TRANNY: in lieu of an argument So no matter what I can always be above that at least

Yeah its true. If Bethesda was behind it them game though you could marching through with Lanius and Vulpes in full Centurion gear and they would have the Boomer kids calling you stupid Sav that doesnt look so tough

This was banned from Skyrim as well.

>Playing NV
>Man, I wish I was playing FO3 right now

>Playing FO3
>Man, I wish I was playing NV right now.

Attached: 5581c272.jpg (644x684, 47K)

When playing nv, I think I can have the same fun from 3. Boot up 3 and 20 minutes in I realize it's not gonna happen.

>>Pixels
>>She must be Japanese

we need a link for...reasons

Shitty graphics

Guys. You really need to think with your conscience. This has real life, real world repercussions and you should seek professional help for your pedophile fetishes. Games are extremely serious business.

That's fair, I don't think it's waaaay better than 3, I just like the Vegas setting better than DC. Because let's be real, if the bombs dropped would you rather hang out in the Smithsonian or a casino?

fuck off faggot

wow. what a fucking edge lord.

fuck off faggot

lol why are you so mad?

Are you stupid? No one sane enough to type thinks Fallout 3 is better than New Vegas
>Pointless birthday part
>Introruces dialogue options to be a jark, to be pacifistic, or to go to authorities for help, which sets up a big core value of the later game.
Dialogue options that change nothing, that are just a different way of saying something and getting exactly the same outcome.
>Butch asks for help
>You can be a dick to butch, give him a gun to help himself, or even save him yourself, it gives you options and tests your moral compass as to help a bully, and how you handle that situation
Game gives you a choice to help or not to help where the latter has no consequences whatsoever. It is just like destroying megaton. A choice between being a bad person or not
>The escape
>You can easily sneak out, or shoot your way out, even included is omata offers you her gun, and if you refuse it she shoots people in the interrogation, all of your desciions matter, including how you choose to escape for when you return, as well as giving lots of options for non violent escape, such as a key card in the overseers office.
It takes about 10-15 minutes and you have to do it every time you replay the game. The quest is boring and you can predict every outcome after one playthrough with a couple saves.

It's not even arguable New Vegas is just superior to 3. You have your head so far up your ass you can't even see the light you twat

fuck off faggot

haha you are so mad. I'm winning this argument because you are mad and I am calling you mad.

3 had a better... mood? to it. environment. etc.
NV had better... little things. like weapon mods n shit.

fuck off faggot

10/10 troll. top kek

- fallout 3 had better choice of weapons, automatic also
- aiming/combat improvement since the 3rd, but still vats existence kills the thrill of action. Aiming is shit without it
- no liberty-prime-like giant thing

Lol, play it again, you can absolutely side with House

non VATS combat WAS dramatically improved from 3. My last playthrough of NV I think I only used VATS once or twice.

Also, Liberty-prime is the shit. FUCK commies.

FO3 actually has far worse weapon choice especially with entire classes of weapons being terrible [Big guns energy weapons melee]. The rest I actually agree with

>its because Bethesda has a conscience
Lolno it's because certain countries, Germany for example, have laws prohibiting such content, and Bethesda doesnt even do QC, you think they're going to release a special version in those countries?

Attached: 61yxfjBv- L._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 22K)

I'll probably be picking it up again. See here:

Actually you can murder yes man, and there is a perfectly sensible explanation as to why he always comes back and isnt hostile.

Non vats combat was improved but sadly we don't see fallout getting better since exactly NV.
A sequel we can only dream about

Attached: 1400438584868.jpg (720x540, 67K)

>>Thats right make me take my medicine

aw come one. i put "conscience" in quotes for a reason. its all about money. not legal in one place? then nobody gets it. moralfags will bitch and moan? then nobody gets it. etc.

I'm disappointed that there are no assault rifles in New Vegas

damn. these skinds look even better in skyrim. too bad i cant find any links to dl the mods.

Attached: 8166.jpg (1440x900, 165K)

first off, "assault rifle" is a made up term by liberals to try and instill fear and convince people to take away our rights. but that's neither here nor there right now as this is a fallout thread, not /pol/

second: have you seen the Gun Runners Arsenal? they have what are essentially M16s.

No, it's a real definition for a particular class of firearm that gun control advocates intentionally misuse because it sounds scawy

Here you go, use this. It's compelling enough to convince people.

Attached: Assault Rifles ecks de.jpg (792x1124, 202K)

Doesnt shit like this

fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Assault_carbine

and the All American count? Im no k/ommando but im fairly certain there are assault rifles in NV

lol u got owned, pic related

>it's you

Attached: reee.jpg (800x522, 30K)

The reason New Vegas is good is because Bethesda didn’t make it

yes yes, like I said, terms used to scare people. but again, this is a fallout thread, and for once im actually enjoying staying on topic on Yea Forums. can we keep it that way Yea Forumsros?

Create an account on prolific and do surveys until you can afford one, you absolute faggot.
Should take like 3 months if you keep at it.

Attached: 1532903976236.png (788x699, 21K)

exactly

Yiep

Well this is easily the worst fallout game ever made

Attached: Letrollzor+used+roll+pictureletrollzor+rolled+image+what+makes+me+blush+_9ec902dda5f2436e7aec03926ff (833x710, 62K)

It has fanboys like you

A lot of the map was undeveloped, blank and inaccessible.

Well now THERE is a good idea.

Attached: 1397394486086.jpg (936x585, 142K)

Not really, It's like saying: This is a pc, this is a console, they both play games. Difference is one is modified and highly customizable to suit a purpose. Difference in your example is one is for hunting, one is for killing people. Whens the last time you saw a guy in full riot gear and an assault rifle skipping down the lane hunting rabbits? Right, never.
You're exact argument that "they're visually different",IS the argument also against them

It's got to hurt that obsidian did a better job in a quarter the time with way more restrictions placed on them and with fewer people. Fallout 4 losing GOTY was just salt in the wound after that, surely.

>>My ultimate gaming fantasies
>>A finished FONV
>>Mass Effect 3 not dumping its storyline and giving us paint jobs instead of endings

If I attach a chain to my Xbox and swing it around my head like a weapon it becomes an assault xbox, btw.

no, its an accurate term for the weapon with particular capability, as opposed to just a rifle

Well the original yeah. Those things were fucking deadly when swung

>it's not fallout 3

There, every comment before and past this is shit tier, /thread

shit like this is more what I want. I don't care for the Japanese loli style of kids. I just want nude versions of the base models.

Attached: 1290959236304.jpg (1024x768, 485K)

Invisible walls

>>Could never bring myself to enslave Bumble

Simple the engine and the fuckin lag

'Like a weapon' is the key term. It was not designed to 'be' a weapon.
A hunting rifle was designed to hunt
A combat / assault / military rifle, what ever you want to label it, was designed to kill people.

There are no two ways about this, even if you can find rifles that share a name and common parts that are outfitted for both uses. You can buy an ex army Hummer, and a Hummer from a dealership. Same name, same parts, one was a tool of war, one is for Karen and the kids.

You are literally rehashing the argument that my image was debunking. Congratulations, you have no idea what you are talking about and only know how to parrot buzzwords.

yea but I just wanna blow the collar and imagine that adorable little headless corpse to have fun with.

You sure you can live with that on your conscience?

Attached: 1403769674092.jpg (242x208, 17K)

here's your (you) dumbass

Attached: (you).png (800x450, 359K)

No i'm actually not, if you had any reading comprehension.

The image supposes it's wrong to ban one over the other simply by appearance.
I'm stating that in fact it's correct to ban one due to 'appearance', and that the image is misleading in the way it over simplifies the differences as cosmetic only.

Only carbine is present. What the fuck am I supposed to kill with 5mm without wasting significant ammo?

>the black paint makes it more deadly because fear gives you a negative damage resistance buff
You're a fucking retard.

Attached: Bathhouse Owner.png (840x708, 234K)

Attached: images-1.jpg (320x157, 11K)

I do give Todd Howard credit he does have some big balls for bullshiting Bethesda fans over and over again with out giving 0 fucks of backlash..I wander if the next elder scrolls with have 16x the detail and feature battle royal

I prefer my little girls still able to give head and call me daddy. Thank you very much sicko

I fucking love that game

You are complete fool if you think a polymer stock and rails make a ruger-14 into an assault rifle. When you purchase a surplus rifle from the govt, unless you have a class3 liscense and a tax stamp it is no longer an assault rifle because its capabilities have been limited from what they were in active service. The term assault rifle predates this debate, and you making it into a cosmetic issue is so fucking asinine I cant believe you haven't accidently hung yourself trying to tie your shoes.

I can stick my cock in a throat hole way deeper than a little girls mouth

A service rifle, and a hunting rifle where designed with two very different purposes. How they look is secondary to their function.
The real issue is:
Hunting rifle - Good
Weapon designed to kill people - Bad
I can't make this any clearer to you, your argument parodies: I can hit you with my car, I can hit you with a tank, I should be able to own a tank.

You don't know what your talking about, your argument is stupid, and you are stupid for having presented it.

>>Doing Legion playthrough for the first time
>>Just got to Yes Man on way to killing Benny
>>Game is not froze but stuck in dialogue box with Yes Man

Still enjoying it though

You had a better analogy with your hummer bullshit. Nice try, shitter.

>I should be able to own a tank
I should be able to own a tank

Attached: 1555617746807.jpg (900x900, 93K)

The distinction you're making between the two, is the very thing that's being questioned (and argued) at the moment.
Sit in the corner and be quiet if you can't keep up

yes, but I can kill you LITERALLY just as easy with the "hunting configuration" of the rifle as I can with "the scary assault" version of the rifle. their functions are EXACTLY the same.

legally, there's no reason you cant!

A quick reminder that every single Gun Law is unconstitutional.

Attached: 1319396316441.jpg (544x400, 21K)

But not their PURPOSE
What about this don't you get?
One left the factory with the design intention TO. KILL. PEOPLE.
Just because firearms in general are contrary to human life in general, isn't a valid argument against banning the specific.

a-fucking-men Yea Forumsro

>>One guy is anti-gun pussy
>>Other guy is probably the stupid autist ive been making fun of all thread
>>First guy has sandy vagina
>>Guy 2 is right but still kinda stupid and keeps undercutting a winning argument with "Ghhhrrraaa tranny feminist" rant

Fuck this im gonna go jerk off to lolis

Assault rifle: A select fire rifle, firing an intermediate cartridge with a detachable magazine. If it isnt capable of automatic or cyclical fire, it is not an assault rifle, no matter how much scary polymer or attachments are there.

Delusion: 100

every gun is intended to kill people. every gun is intended for self defense. every gun is intended for hunting.
and back to your bullshit argument about nobody skipping down the street with an "Assualt rifle" to hunt bunnies, I know plenty of people that go hunting with their ar15s.

Ar-15s are not assault rifles

It's not fallout 4.

I cant help but feel like this autist thinks that they are. noticed how I put "Assault" in quotes?

>every gun is intended to kill people
Yeah? Remember all those guys storming Normandy beach with air riffles and 22's? Neither do fucken I
Also to be fair, this

Then you and your argument are stupid, You're saying "People don't go hunting with assault rifles" is false, because i 'know people' who don't go hunting with assault rifles.

I like how nobody has responded to this comment. If it meets these criteria, it's an assault rifle, if not, it isn't. The furniture has nothing to do with anything.

no, cuz theres no select fire

Well, even the ATF calls "assault rifles" bullshit, so, whatever.

Turbo controller bruz

still not a select fire

This the best 3D game

That's because the ATF is full of shit itself, I dont give one solitary fuck about those traitors.

dude, all im trying to point out by typing any of this is that the person saying this is incorrect: is a fucking moron

>IT'S WRONG BECAUSE I DON'T AGREE WITH IT
Yikes, dude. Get a life. And please get shot.

No, it's wrong because it's literally wrong. There is a clear definition of the term in this thread. Even mentioning furniture or finish or attachments is just an attempt to muddy the waters.

i dont care anymore. i said in the beginning, this wasnt supposed to be a fucking gun debate. this was a fallout thread. its now a fallout loli thread

Attached: iuEW4FGZ3W.jpg (1280x1024, 178K)

oh, then we agree
So pointing out an opinion is counter to your opinion, or finding it misleading, makes you a no lifer who should be shot. An infographic can very much BE wrong, and you DON'T have to agree with it.

fucking idiots, I swear

This is my assault bike. I use it ONLY for harassment. Riding it casually is just something I GET to do with it, not its primary purpose.

Attached: d47f0109-24e4-4691-9a16-3aeaa27a8169_1.4af26a0b7c32d149d1b7899b4c92ef70.jpg (3112x3244, 1.08M)

Attached: iuX0JJKWQY.jpg (850x680, 269K)

Do you think that idiotic word salad actually made a point?

Do you think any of yours did?

Attached: iu92V1D420.jpg (1360x768, 264K)

Couldn't agree more. I pumped hundreds of hours into both vanilla Fallout 3 and New vegas when they were around but... Going back to them is very painful. Gunplay is stiff as fuck, recoil doesn't feel right and weapons doesn't quite act as they should. Fixing it through mods only help alleviate the situation so much. I had to stop playing due to it. I have a modded Fallout 4 instead now, much more fun.

>The story, setting and and the rest is still immortal in my memory though. Fantastic game other than the shiet gameplay.

Attached: abxY90Mm_700w_0.jpg (500x512, 38K)

Considering I know the proper definition of an assault rifle, yeah. You're just drawing childish comparisons to "assault bikes" because you know you're talking straight from your ass.

I think people would be more focused on surviving than gambling. That's why I like 3 more. Seems more realistic than "if Vegas still functioned as an enterprise after a nuclear war." Major cities would be a bad idea. But hey, it's a game.

Saying so doesn't make it so
It doesn't meet the definitial attributes

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>proper definition of a made up object
You keep telling yourself that.

Sure it does. It's black and scary and I only use it for hurting PEOPLE. It's an assault bike.

Attached: iuORN26528.jpg (1440x900, 242K)

Attached: iuLN69DZQD.jpg (1280x800, 142K)

Again: Not the definition, you're thinking about black 'people'

>automatic gear transmission
>tactical pedals for easier grip
>thick tires for slamming into or onto things
>pegs for additional assailants
You better watch what the fuck you say, boy.

>made up object
All objects are made up, all words are made up, who needs definitions, right? What a lazy cop out, we going to debate Materialism vs. Idealism next?

Have you tried attaching, you know, an assault riffle?

Oh shit user, that's a good idea. If only I knew what one was.

Grasping at straws.

Those don't exist. I could mount a rifle onto the handlebars, tho. That would make my assault bike into a technical, however.

No it's a bmx, not a mountain bike, it's clearly an urban assault platform

It was an urban assault platform before the suggestion of mounting a rifle on it.

Ill take that as a concession considering you failed to present a counter argument.

Not without the assault rifle it isn't
A hilux is just a hilux before the sand niggers jidad the thing

Samefag

Attached: 1560945125105.jpg (750x741, 40K)

You didn't offer anything to argue against. You just said everything is made up. How do you argue against such a vague truth? Assault Rifle is made up term by the media to scare people into believing certain guns, regardless, are more dangerous than others because of modifications. Truth be told, any weapon should be considered an assault device. Their purpose is conflict. Tagging the term assault to a weapon is asinine.

Either way, my assault bike is fucking dope.

>Cassidy is the biggest bitch in hte mojave
What's so bad about her?