Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience...

Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Attached: download (2).jpg (195x250, 6K)

Rarely have we seen a person fail who has thoroughly followed our path. Those who do not recover are people who cannot or will not completely give themselves to this simple program, usually men and women who are constitutionally incapable of being honest with themselves. There are such unfortunates. They are not at fault; they seem to have been born that way. They are naturally incapable of grasping and developing a manner of living which demands rigorous honesty. Their chances are less than average. There are those, too, who suffer from grave emotional and mental disorders, but many of them do recover if they have the capacity to be honest.

Our stories disclose in a general way what we used to be like, what happened, and what we are like now. If you have decided you want what we have and are willing to go to any length to get it-then you are ready to take certain steps.

At some of these we balked. We thought we could find an easier, softer way. But we could not. With all the earnestness at our command, we beg of you to be fearless and thorough from the very start. Some of us have tried to hold on to our old ideas and the result was nil until we let go absolutely.

Remember that we deal with alcohol-cunning, baffling,

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 10K)

Get fucked faggot I'm drinking right now lol. Jealous?

Hi my name is user and im an alcoholic. I have 20 months clean this week and want to know how my fellow addicts are doing this night

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Buttchugging is a fucken blast, none of that gay Throw up the alcohol shit

no drinking means death for me i dont want to die.

Does anyone wish to discuss anything that is helping or hindering their sobriety tonight?

Attached: download (3).jpg (223x226, 22K)

I know your out there cmon b

Attached: download (4).jpg (225x225, 7K)

Where my alcoholics at!

Attached: download (5).jpg (284x177, 5K)

AA is a farce because they dont collect statistics yet are considered the gold standard program in the criminal justice system.
People fall on and off the wagon in AA, just like real life. No higher power needed. Just keep trying, if you want to.
And if you dont, who cares. Keep drinking and enjoying yourself.

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 10K)

is there an atheist version where I don't have to rely on a "higher power"

AA works for me. Nothing else I tried did.

We have plenty of people who come through just for their papers to be signed from court. However if you stay around youll see this program can do alot of good and saves me from myself
> Different paths from everyone.

Attached: images.jpg (271x186, 8K)

Let go or get dragged user, stay focused, stay clean, good luck! 3.5 yrs after relapse

I have seen a piece of athiest aa literature in a Intensive Out-Patient program i was in.Also your higher power doesnt have to be a super natural entity/deity of sorts either.... I have a hard time rasping the god concept even after i use to be a hardcore christian. AA is my higher power.

Attached: download (6).jpg (189x267, 25K)

Attached: images (2).jpg (294x171, 6K)

Attached: images (3).jpg (329x153, 11K)

Anyone got a cig?

Attached: 1556080537661.jpg (640x640, 105K)

I fought against this forever. Be open minded, put this question on the back burner and attend some meetings. I've come around to the realization that I control so little in this world and maybe it's not all chance and maybe whatever is out there is on my team, that's all. From a lifelong atheist with a new perspective

Thanks user!

Attached: images (4).jpg (228x221, 9K)

Any suffering addicts that need to talk?

Attached: images (5).jpg (224x225, 18K)

Attached: images (6).jpg (252x200, 13K)

Nope. Its non denomination but god based.

I mean, I am depressed going on 7 months now, but I don't have booze in the house, nor can be bothered to leave home and get any - so I guess Im good