You're a piece of shit racist white supremacist if you don't agree to give a SIZABLE portion of your income to the...

You're a piece of shit racist white supremacist if you don't agree to give a SIZABLE portion of your income to the blacks who have been oppressed by slavery.

Attached: 2560.jpg (1200x630, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5609044/reparations-hearing-history/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48665802
theroot.com/ta-nehisi-coates-clapped-back-at-mitch-mcconnell-for-sa-1835674314
youtube.com/watch?v=d1xqYfw1J94
youtube.com/watch?v=snlJP3KqLcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i am ok with being considered this

Attached: 1472259455497.jpg (400x525, 167K)

Open your wallet whitey. IRS comin for ya.

When did slavery end?
Who ended it?
Where is it still legal?

Attached: 1543209793558.jpg (208x210, 9K)

lmao they can try

Whatever gets your rocks off I suppose

I'm happy being a bigoted white supremacist, I keep my whole paycheck. Working off the books has its perks and what the tax man doesn't know, he can't tax. Fuck niggers, including the broke mulatto ones on welfare that should die off for the overall betterment of society.

How are you gonna stop it? I told people this was coming and they didn't believe me.

time.com/5609044/reparations-hearing-history/

You show me one black person who is currently living who was a slave to Americans back in the 1800’s and I’ll give them every cent I’ll make for the rest of your life.

You don't think it's still affecting them? You won't have a say in this. It WILL happen.

Kek, wut?

Attached: 7EE40F43-10D2-4C23-821A-9C454A5533F6.jpg (720x720, 17K)

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48665802

It's comin whitey

>Reparations happen
>Every black person in america gets $200
>Spend it on Jordans
>They all steal each other's Jordans
>Murder rate skyrockets

It will likely be thousands per month for quite some time. Maybe decades.

Go to sleep, Ivan. You're drunk.

yeah like you can't google headlines - 'oh look anyone posting something I don't like is russian.'

Like the 75% of the niggers on welfare don't get enough already?

That's called wellfare.

doesn't come close to 40 acres and a mule.... how much are 40 acres in so cal? 50 million?

I used to be against this because the Civil War wa already fought and white people died freeing niggers. How is it fair for descendants of the families who sacrificed their lives to end slavery to now be forced to pay for the same?

Then it made sense. Let the democrat party pay for it, they were ones who passed Jim Crow, stood in the doorway at the schoolhouse, and has always been on the wrong side of the slavery issue.

Fuck all those guilty white liberal democrat fucks. They are the guilty ones, not the public in general. It is as simple as looking back in history. You will see who owned slaves and you can make those families pay.

Agreed. Every single person who was a slave should get their piece.

Damn, there aren't any of those.

I'm being affected by the way the Brits fucked up the Irish but I'm not running over to England to get "muh repparations".

you really gonna deny their descendants had a chance?

Yes, every single person who was a slave deserves reparations.

Seeing as none of them exist, we should split that amount evenly among their family.

That would, of course, require multiple generations of black men to know who their children were, which makes this an impossible task.

Equal footing doesn't mean equal outcome.

WE
WUZ
KANGZ

this will start a civil war

it should be given to their grand children and great grandchildren WITH INTEREST

Attached: OP sucking cock.jpg (685x474, 62K)

howd that turn out for racists last time?

Then they should also be charged for the unpaid child support if you want to play that game.

Again, that would require the father to knowledge his children.

pretty fuckin great considering it took the nogs another 100 years to be given equal rights as white people

at least young white folk know they evil

theroot.com/ta-nehisi-coates-clapped-back-at-mitch-mcconnell-for-sa-1835674314

It's hard enough to make that happen with one of them, let alone the 7 generations since a white guy made them free.

unironically citing the root as a source

maximum kek considering the root is owned by a mexican company

same slavery different massuh

doesnt change the fact that it's all comin around, mexicans know white people are evil but they gonna have to pay up too

all the blacks oppressed by slavery are dead.

also remember that there were as many black slave owners as white ones.

Never knew the plan would go this well.

Attached: 17vyv9.jpg (1752x2045, 310K)

>who have been oppressed by slavery
you mean who have never been oppressed by slavery right?
>t.2019

mexicans hate niggers way, way more than white people lmao

as they should

Its a jewish trick that the blacks are using on the liberals.

They say, well do you value the blacks? You can use a portion of your money to help them. Well, actually I hate all of them and wish they were fucking gone. So no I'm not going to vote to give them money without any merit whatsoever.

Crackers just mad they have to finally pay for using blacks to get rich

youtube.com/watch?v=d1xqYfw1J94

To be accurate, the rich owned slaves, not white people. The same people who sold trips to America in return for indentured servitude of their own countrymen are the ones who owned slaves.

Who were these people? Jews.

time to go back to stormfront

oh look another nazi stormfronter

>Mention anything about the Jews.
>Automatically a Nazi

The Holocaust really worked to their advantage huh? Now if you even mention someone being Jewish you're an antisemite, regardless of if its factual or not.

Now you're catching on. They're the most protected class in america. The world, even.

Attached: 1518330669035.png (1066x600, 477K)

i realized like 15 years ago that it was virtually impossible to find any reference to a "mexican" in our culture. they could be puerto rican, cuban, etc but never mexican. even "ugly betty" was a south american show. even what i imagine is the most popular "latino" show "modern family", they're colombian, not mexican. "jane the virgin"? venezuelan. blacks get to be sports stars, pop stars, etc. "mexicans" DO NOT EXIST. they were extremely marginalized under obama.

i agree. they should fucking hate how much we suck black dick and ignore them and openly hate them.

how'd the colonization of Africa work out for niggers last time

I believe they banished all white people, which is totally not racist at all, and then mass starvation grew to the point that people were eating rodents.

whites don't belong there

not before we murdered millions of them

niggers don't belong in the US or in Europe

Neither does food apparently

By that logic all blacks should go back to Africa and we will leave it alone. No whites in Africa, no blacks out of Africa.

shoulda thought about that before making them come there

nope they were slave property and should know their place and should be stripped of all rights since they are worthless vermin. try and take reparations from me and see what happens bitch

Lolololololololololololololololololol
Bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait
Weak bait weak bait weak bait
Or OP is a brain damaged Can't Understand Normal Thinking tard
Either way lmfao

They were made to go with white people by the blacks who enslaved them and then sold them in the first place.

ITT: Things that make white people go, welp, I guess I'm a racist... FUCK NIGGERS, GAS THE KIKES!

so major news is bait?

youtube.com/watch?v=snlJP3KqLcE

white people need reparations from danny glover for destroying the Predator franchise tbh

I want reparations for my stolen bike

oh look, niggers asking for free gubmint handouts again, must be a day that ends in y

and if you're willing to pay it you are inferior to a nigger

Give niggers free money and they'll still be niggers. For proof of this, look at any ghetto.

A shocking turn of events would be niggers who got free money then completely turned their lives and communities around and stopped acting like entitled pieces of shit.

Attached: 1434726938078.jpg (590x390, 74K)

>t.Ta-Nehisi Coates, from his fashionable Paris apartment