Why do i hate niggers so much?

Why do i hate niggers so much?

Attached: A73B30DD-5252-4E2A-AF96-C3AB28C7460B.jpg (1024x682, 206K)

Because you're angry at something you don't want to admit you hate, so you redirect that hate to black people.

Why the fuck would a nigger use the word nigger in an argument?

Attached: 30b41756.jpg (480x472, 27K)

do you live around them?

Because they are the livestock of the jew.

Attached: 1524270719892.jpg (600x600, 101K)

Because they are subhuman filth.

Because you're ignorant of what is true

Ohhhhhhhhh

Yeah in LA cali, nigger paradise

Yes

What is the truth daddy?

Because you have a small dick, and they have big ones, and that intimidates you. So you project your self loathing onto them so you won't have to face your own inferiority complex.

But mostly because of your closeted homosexuality, fagoo.

This is the coolest most deep shit ive ever read about my hatred for nigger thank you my friend thank you so much

Because we would have cured cancer and colonized Mars if we didn't have to spend so much time and money on welfare programs. They also stink.

Attached: 1555924187445.webm (600x600, 1.1M)

Because they're violent, and stupid, and lazy, and greedy, and rapacious, and thievish, and loud, and destructive, and because your life is destroyed if you complain about any of this?

>if we didn't have to spend so much time and money on

the military industrial complex

Yeah a made out with this black nigger one time at a park her hair smelled like she hadn’t showered in weeks, pretty hot tho i grab her fat black ass it was cool

>if we didn't have to spend so much time and money on welfare programs
Everyone on social programs has to pay into the social programs before they can use them. You'd know that if you'd ever actually been through the process of applying FOR "welfare".

tl;dr you have no fucking idea what you're talking about, as usual.

pic related, tfw we waste more on our military than the next 16 countries combined, yet somehow you manage to get pissy about something we spend less than 1% of the national budget on

Attached: thinkbeforeyoutalk.png (500x273, 218K)

Loud, yes

Do you live in the ghetto?

>they're violent
source?
>and stupid
source?
>and lazy
source? most of them make more money than you do, by the way.
>rapacious, loud, thievish, destructive, and because you actually have to face the consequences of your own hatred now

Your life should get destroyed. You're an ignorant asshole. We have plenty of those. Feel free to literally fucking kill yourself.

Yes Los Angeles California where all the smelly homeless hiv postitive “niggers” live and it sucks lol well they suck im cool tho, please like me...

Hidy lidy lidy lee
Let’s get us a rope
And find us a treeeee

Attached: 4D2D3DBC-4E70-433B-88C6-E45811FF0E05.jpg (2263x2912, 1.63M)

Did you grow up in DC?

>Why do i hate niggers so much?
Because your mom got blacked

Because you're both a scholar and a gentleman.

Attached: BeyonceSuperbowlHalftimeBanned.jpg (344x647, 40K)

Attached: niggle-me-this-batman-what-accounts-for-as-little-as-42240525.png (500x625, 138K)

Based.