Daily reminder

Daily reminder

If you own one of these, you deserve to have your face ripped off

Attached: 34535.jpg (644x548, 52K)

Lmao, and I'll keep laughing as you cross the street when I'm walking mine.

Not OP but I carry just for those dogs. Enjoy getting your dog killed on the street like a.. dog.

Attached: 1555912502472.jpg (397x480, 33K)

have sex

>leaving your dog unsupervised
Enjoy getting shot back.
Why does my dog merely existing get you so angry man? You've never even seen her.

They're fine if you watch them and don't leave them alone with your kids

It's not about the 97% of the time they're great. It's about the 3% of the time something moves in their peripheral vision and they rip a kids throat out

Presa canario

Attached: 1358306432128.jpg (200x329, 20K)

pit bulls are the niggers of the dog world. dumb, lazy, and ugly af. stupid nigger dogs

lol my neighbors across the street poisoned his neighbors pitbull. nOt aLl HeRoeS WeAr CapEs derr derr

This is very true.

Dumb, lazy, ugly, violent. Everyone is always making excuses for them and telling you to stop misunderstanding statistics regarding how much more violent they are than other dog breeds, but most know deep down that they really are different than other dogs..in a worse way...

Perfect comparison.

I walk about 3 hours every day, so far I've seen three of these dogs unsupervised just running loose because they got out their fence, or chain this summer so far.

One seemed hostile but wouldn't get within 3 feet of me, one just snuck up on me sniffed me, I pat it's head and it fucked off, the 3rd just rolled around in the road and didn't acknowledge me.

Only one looked like a full pit, the other 2 were mixed.

I hate dogs especially pit bulls, one bit me for no reason when I was 11 while I was just minding my own business. I'll tolerate them but if they bite me it'll be the last thing they ever do.

Daily reminder.

You mean nothing.

Attached: It's this easy.jpg (245x206, 11K)

Did a pitbull fuck your woman OP? Is that why you're mad?

Why you hate dogs OP?

triggered this hard

I like dogs
I just don't like niggerdogs

Says the fag that mad an entire thread about something just because he doesn't it. Imagine being scared of dogs.

>fag that mad an entire

also,
>i'm going to prove how mad you are by showing how angry i am at you
just

Attached: you.png (214x236, 4K)

Pic related.
I'm just wondering why you hate my dog just because she exists? You've never met her?

Attached: 1561078300446.jpg (734x538, 66K)