What is the best race of women on bed?

What is the best race of women on bed?

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=LcqklcAtwA8y_-Px)original_34131002.jpg (487x664, 122K)

In*

Personally I think my turkish-greek wife is. Then again I'm a tad biased.

How come?

She really tries, I don't know how to describe it. She likes fucking me and she initiates quite a bit. She cares.

Thats good Ive been with girls who lay there and do nothing like a dead fish

op said race you nigger
not ethnicity
either way
where do find submissive woman who wants to be bred like yours?
i want fuk and im having a hard time finding it

I mean Turks are a race.
>where do find submissive woman who wants to be bred like yours?
An Eastern Orthodox congregation

Ur mum

Not a race, but the best are Catholic girls. Have to catch them when they are just breaking out of the mold (college freshmen or sophomore is usually good timing).
They want to try everything, and will do just about anything. And because of their upbringing they're usually faithful for the first year or so (until that wall breaks down as well).
This is based on my extensive experience of one.

Guy with te turkish-greek woman are you bulgarian

American with Italian/Sicilian ancestry

alrighty then i was proven wrong
how did you go about with it? were you only there for the sole purpose of finding wife, or were you there and things developed naturally?
how do go about with sex with one?

I will be sure to try, Italian girl by any chance?

what's the difference between a turkish girl (the one you describe) and american girls?
any things to look out for?

unironically, black girls
their pussies taste like like kool aid while the smell of sex is always welfare and ebt

>were you only there for the sole purpose of finding wife, or were you there and things developed naturally?
I believe in God but I chose Eastern Orthodox because one of my friends goes and wouldn't stop talking about how trad the girls there were. His wife actually introduced us.
>how do go about with sex with one?
You marry them first.

Farrrrr more feminine. Very grateful for everything and full of life. Genuinely happy to cook and clean. They are extremely jealous though. Don't even bother going to the beach even if you only have eyes for her she'll still get pissy.

ah fuck
i contradict myself though
i want a traditional wife but i also want a whore
gahhh
im only being selfish though
greentext?

feminine how? that sounds like such a foreign concept man
at least to me
especially when im the one getting jealous
idk if things have become inverted

American from a very strict family. Even went to a private school run by nuns. Uni was her first time away from home.

>i want a traditional wife but i also want a whore
You can train her, trust me the first couple of months she was very much 'no sex I don't like it!!' then something switched in her brain and she became a cock hungry whore. Try to make the sex as mutually pleasing as possible.
>greentext?
For our meeting?

It's hard to describe it. She likes dresses, she gentle and joyful. Loves hugs and kisses. Cooks and cleans the house. Has been eagerly preparing for pregnancy...idk it's a gut thing.

She must have been a freak then

Indian. /thread

i'm white so white

Gotta agree

i've only ever dealt with spics
an odd mixture of masculine/feminine/ and whore
i mean im not going to be some brute just sticking it in and out
of course id have to do all the things she'd want me to do (without her saying it) and she'd have to do what i want to do
>yeah, it seems good

seconded

Does she like your kebob in her gyro?

Would it surprise you to know we've made that joke several times

I have been with White, Black, Hispanic, Native American and one German woman (still white, but a whole different kind of white) . Religions have been all over the place.

White women have the weakest natural body odor, of course if maintained. They also usually are more inclined to do what I ask sexually, but I don't exactly know why. Black women exude confidence and their skin is different to the touch which is refreshing. The only race that I have been with that has been terrible all across the board is hispanic women. So far, they have all had an incredibly similar body odor that isn't TERRIBLE, but it's not attractive. All 3 of the hispanic women I have slept with were relatively lazy in bed and gave no real effort.

White has so far been the best in nearly every way.

No, not really. My wife is Indian, one of the first in-jokes we had was The Honey Pot

Ha nice. Southern or Northern?

Yikes spics are the worst women. They age like shit and their all insane.

you aren't wrong
what about blacks though?
arent they below spics
i thought the totem pole was
white
asian
spic
nigger

Northern, Pakistan border region, Hindi-speaking.

OK, here's the full story.
She wasn't a freak, just had a very limited view of the world. She had TV, newspapers, etc (this was before home computers). She knew the world existed. But had never played a pinball game, gone to a movie or concert (except classical), and many other things I took for granted.
I didn't expect to get a gf when I started hanging with her. It was just fun watching her experience everything new. But after about two months she was ready to try everything. And I continued to do my best to accommodate her. It was incredible for about 9-10 months. But she had become really wild by that time, and wanted more then just one guy. Or 2, or 3, or ... guys. Or girls. For all I know, she may have even tried a dog eventually.
I lost touch with her after that, and have no idea where she ended up. Although I do hope she's OK.

You're right then again I don't even consider nig women. I couldn't get it up if I tried.

caucasian or asian.

Let me guess, you're Brazilian?

Lighter skinned? I knew a couple from Northern India and they looked pretty light skinned.

She looks about like Persis Khambatta (with hair) but one shade darker.

Tell me about Turkish-Greek girl. My grandfather was Greek. He hated Albanians.

Attached: 6482959_080c2d72-0bca-4cba-8b6f-c49b63397462.jpg (243x320, 13K)

which asian though?

White, just like everything else. It's that "aggressively submissive pervert" thing they do.

Attached: 1551378002667.jpg (785x869, 650K)

Damn you did well then. Well she's an amazing wife and I love her. She loves cooking, wearing dresses, and gardening. This is NOT her but the one on the left looks a lot like her. She doesn't really have an opinion on the whole balkans situation since she's half kebab and half crusader (her words)

Attached: turkishgirls.jpg (960x720, 84K)

Japanese have surprisingly large butts. They're also huge cuddlebugs
>t.jap gf

would impregnate

Kazaks, best shit out there, mixture of asian and white already.
pure asian as chinese can be death fish in bed but can get really freaky in bed, plus if you're white they'll up their legs for you easily

I'm biased towards japs. They have raging white fever, my gf actually pursued me.

Why thanks, you too. Mine also doesn't identify 100% with her culture. She has very little patience with "coolies" (her word). Not the most patient or stable person sometimes but she does her best and I like being seen with her.

sad, whores will be whores

Mine identifies more with her greek side (her dad was turkish and he divorced the mom) whenever I'm playing EU4 she always gets excited when I attack the Ottomans. It's goofy but cute. I love being seen with her too! She wears these almost 50s throwback dresses and stuff. Sadly she's very shy in public

that shit happens with asian if you're a foreigner, i was living in China for 7 years, got my fair amount of Chinese puss because of being pursued

Well she immigrated when she was in eighth grade so I'm not sure it was the 'gajin' thing. We meet in college. Yeah it kinda shocked me at first, not a bad shock just kinda confused. Very happy with her.

any tips for a spic on getting girlfriend of any race?
in LA right now so i landed right in spicville
any advice is welcome

Are you a greasy dark skinned spic or a light skinned castillo?

"aggressively submissive pervert thing they do"
care to elaborate i'm this user right here

i.m not nigger dark
i'd say i'm your run of the mill caramel spic
i'm not mexican burnt but you can definitely tell i'm spic
enough for you to cross the street if that helps

Damn she went crazy

enjoy your life with her man, appreciate what you get and try to learn more of her culture, fuck people if they say you are culturally appropriating, go learn Japanese for her and yourself too.

nobody uses cultural appropriation faggot
only people dumb enough to believe that people use it because it was claimed that people are using it

Hmmm I'm not too sure then. Personally I'd say stick to your own. I live in California and I don't typically see asians or whites women dating spics. I think something that a lot of spics don't typically do is project confidence and maturity? Like a lot of them just don't really try in school or college? If you present yourself as 'civilized' and 'respectable' you might increase your chances?

Have money. Women won't consider a man if he doesn't have money regardless of race.

Thanks! Considering proposing I'm happy with her and she's an enormous sweetheart. I've already kinda hinted to her dad that I'm thinking about it and he's said he'd give me his blessing
>go learn Japanese for her and yourself too.
She's taught me a couple of phrases but she's not too big into it. Wants to be an American, she didn't really like her childhood in Japan.

Don't do it user! Think about your future son Elliot!

so how do?
you're right
i'd say it's because of the dominant women
we're trained to be quiet and dormant because it's ALL about the woman
idk if you're white but whites do project confidence
i'm not talking about beanie weak white
i'm talking about alpha males man
viking whites
ranting for a bit but i'd say latinas love white dudes
either way
how do i project respectable and confident
i'm an asshole, yeah
i get visibly nervous
i dont have marketable skills
fuck getting a college degree that isnt worth it (debt)
i still havent learned a trade
i do and dont want wife
i do and dont want to fuck
i want a woman i can love and another woman thats just a fuck toy
damn
i dont value pussy to the max

hmm
you're right
i also need sex appeal though cause a woman wont fuck unless she wants to
regardless of money sometimes

i also want 0 kids
ha ha
why have a kid if i dont need to have one
doing the world a favor by having one less piece of shit kid in the world just absorbing resources

>i'd say latinas love white dudes
Really? I haven't had any luck with latinas. Get into the trades and get fit. Make some money. Know your worth. Confidence takes time to build.

Lmao

>1 psycho represents all hapas

Nah you need to have money user. Its what women look for most in a guy

Attached: 44ih1kkbcez11.jpg (828x979, 101K)

>1
Lurk moar son. Check out Eurasiantiger. Elliot wasn't even the worst. Seriously son, don't bring another hapa into this succubi dominated world.

i doubt theyll say it openly
especially when they try so hard to be white
not a bad thing though
why would i want degenerate qualities?
eh
there are stuck up bitches of every race
hell
i tried fucking a hooker and she had more attitude than she could afford
and i was barely at the call part
if youre white i personally wouldnt suggest a latina
eh but you do you
they do have fat asses but sometimes its just lard
if youre white go pc master race but ay
you do you
thank you btw

>if youre white i personally wouldnt suggest a latina
Nah I'm not going to. Good luck to you.

Bump

Black women are fucking amazing, I’m starting to become only attracted to them

Attached: 496DC448-4CC3-481B-B859-B6F73F7A7DC9.gif (500x256, 867K)

I'm going with the cold countries, like Norway. I figure with the long cold 'night' season, plenty of time and incentive to practice.
But maybe that's just wishful thinking, because I love tall/thin/pale/blonde look.

What about them do you like

>tell me virgins, which is the best fuck?

They usually have beautiful bodies, tight pussy

Attached: 30B24B96-CA91-4B9A-A3EB-33B9FCEBB38A.jpg (960x1280, 406K)

How are they in terms of sex drive and skill

I have a Swedish wife. It's literal heaven dude. I look forward to winter.

I ask because I fucked a black girl once and she had a loose pussy and was bad in bed plus a very toothy bj is she representative or an outlier

Double bum

What race are you?

Whites

Nigger woman. But they are also the worst race to be in a relationship with and the worst race to have children with.

Attached: 1560698595452.png (645x597, 321K)

Non white

Ignore this fucker he's not me. I'm white.

Depends on the woman

Ignore these behenchods, they're fake. I'm from India.

Welcome bhai. I am married to one of your women. Chodo chodo bachi hai

Alive or no?

Nigger

Definitely White Swedish Women

Attached: 000.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Digits confirm. Sorry for impersonating you user. I'll send you a slim Jim.

I'll accept