My girlfriend has a rape fantasy she wants to fulfill between the two of us...

My girlfriend has a rape fantasy she wants to fulfill between the two of us. She wants to be under the influence and or even passed out and have me take advantage of her.

My question is, what's the safest way to go about this? I don't know if alcohol alone will do the trick. We discussed a few medicinal options... sleeping pills/aids etc. Neither of us are versed on the topic. Any help?

Asked in /adv/ evidently that was not the appropriate location.

Attached: pills.jpg (800x420, 87K)

Attached: dhd.jpg (213x250, 13K)

Attached: received_1068117700046259.jpg (640x960, 40K)

>1st get her to put "rape fantasy" in writing gotta cover your ass first
>2ed alcohol will slow her maybe even make her forget but to much she'll end up in the hospital (same for pills)
>3rd just rape her lmao

record her asking for it so it doesn't turn into a court case...

Just knock her out and fuck her.

Maybe a few Xanax.
If this goes bad, you are just asking for a court case.

obtain written and video consent first. do not let this bite you in the ass later on.
anyways, me and my girlfriend love the rape fantasy. we play it out a lot. her preference for drugged scenarios is actually cough syrup, surprisingly. knocks her out just enough to be lucid but not able to put up a good fight. get a small pellet gun, obviously keep it unloaded and without a cartridge, and use that for especially rough sessions. nothing like watching a girl gobble your knobble while you have a firearm pointed at her temple. arrange it between you two where there are certain times that you don't have to ask, you just take her. do not treat her nicely during the scenario. my girlfriend gets off on telling me no or to stop so rather than using a safe word, we use a safe gesture. she'll give me the middle finger and that's when i know to stop and give her some after care. certain sessions i will roleplay as a stranger and while i'm fucking her i'll ask if her she has a boyfriend and if she loves him and if she'll tell him that she was raped. gets her going 0-60 faster than a nissan gtr

Thanks for the helpful input.

We discussed already having her consent in some sort of form that she can't hold this against me.

We were thinking either alcohol, cough syrup, benadryl, or some kind of sleep aid.

She suggested melatonin. I heard that doesn't do much as a stand alone.

Unironically a licensed therapist here. Before you do anything, ask her if she's ever been sexually abused. If yes, then ask if she really thinks it's a good idea to go through with this. If another yes, ask yourself if YOU really want to go through with this.

A lot of women that have been raped have rape fantasies after the fact, in order to re-live the trauma in a safe setting with more control. It can be therapeutic. But it can also be harmful, especially if she's prone to shame or self-doubt.

You both need therapy.

Why do I feel like this type of situation is implying or will institute her cheating on you or wanting to

She actually was raped once in her youth, and sexually assaulted on two other occasions. Both in college.

We don't talk about it much, but it did come up when she brought this fantasy to my attention. She has reassured me time and time again she wants it.

I'm all for it, just need to find out how to approach and follow through with the situation.

Yeahhhhh girlfriend, right

just fyi just having her write she wants it doesn't actually hold anything, if you trust her it's fine tho.
Have you thought about date rape pills? they can have side effects tho so look out

nah we're good, we've got a pretty healthy relationship in all aspects. somedays i cook her a nice hot meal after work and give her a foot massage, other days she wants me to fuck her while i spit on her. somedays it's ketchup, somedays it's mustard. anal is mustard
if it happens, it happens. all's fair in loving whores.

Then have at it. As long as it's a well-reflected intention and she's worked through her trauma, there's no need for concern. Just be very careful not to overstep her boundaries, and for sure have some sort of safe word/gesture.

try to get your hand on some molly (mdma) and have her drug herself. trust me she will love it

No idea how to acquire said pills. And we were thinking more along the lines of filming. Not just pen and paper.

You get it.

the guy who gets it here. if you have any other questions, i'll be more than happy to answer. my girlfriend and i have been playing out rape fantasies for about 3 years now and they just keep getting better. it's a deep rabbit hole. i can't stress it enough though, after care is very important. after the session is over, cuddle with her and reassure her that you have feelings for her beyond the "rape". after a while she will come to associate the "rape" with the after care and be even more keen on letting you take control of her.

Just spitballing here
But if you really want a rush and are a bit of a cuck without having to do anything you could just go to a seedy bar or club have your girl be flirty and general ditz with guys, giving them chances to set up the rape and swoop in right before they actually rape her. BUT she might actually get raped by someone else

Attached: 20190604_111216.jpg (177x187, 29K)

/thread

Attached: 1559660441543.jpg (720x1008, 147K)

if you plan to do this with any sort of regularity avoid chloroform, it will fuck up your liver and kidneys

>>court case...
Ditto. You're playing with fire. This is the type of chick who will have sex, then claim she was raped.

>she can't hold this against me.
BTW, video consents are worthless in court.

Find yourself some ghb they will do the trick about a water bottle cap full then maybe a half cap full that Should put her right out she won’t even remember ... I wouldn’t take much more than that I don’t really know how much you can take before you od so two caps maxxxxxxx