Considering an hero

Considering an hero.

Talk me into/out of it.

Attached: 20190620_151333.jpg (2097x1051, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LUYBWuI5uXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stay here with us and witness the mundane horrors op.

Attached: 1560372072638.png (180x180, 837)

Donald
J
Trump

eh, as a buddhist I have to advise you that suicide results in you having to live a very similarly shitty life next time around

therefore why don't you deal with your shit this time around? unless you're really lazy
suicide is for lazy people, it doesn't solve any problems, it just puts them off

Interesting perspective. Is it believed that by overcoming problems and doing something that benefits the world, the next life will be better? I know nothing about buddhism.

Existing isn't for most people. Yet most of us do it anyway. Is it really that bad?

Man, suicide is not worth it. Even if it's worth it for you, just don't do it. We would miss you and you would miss all the shit we post. So just don't.

Attached: Dodge 3.jpg (1920x1080, 283K)

it's basically just this
>don't do fucked up selfish shit
>be chill
you don't have to necessarily benefit the world, it's more about being true to yourself and not being a huge piece of shit at the same time

>buddhism
Kek.....fuck you and your obese god

Attached: syd .jpg (585x683, 445K)

at least feed yourself to a wild animal so you do some good with your death

That moment when a bunch of strangers from Yea Forums are actual decent human beings

What's your situation?
Job? Money? Education?

Generally speaking, Buddha is not considered a god in most sects of Buddhism. Your newfaggotry shames us all.

Watch this video from Prince of Zimbabwe
>youtube.com/watch?v=LUYBWuI5uXk
Then decide for yourself if you'll pull the trigger

if I get trips you kill yourself, dubs say you get absurdly drunk tonight, singles you stay sober and clean your room.

Attached: 1560702233490.jpg (300x245, 13K)

Is that gun actually yours? If so then you've got the easiest possible way out. I'd take it

buddha is neither a god, nor does he look like that
cunt

rerolling for getting drunk and cleaner your room

people who commit suicide are faggots

rollan

get drunk while cleaning your room

Quit my job because my wife wants to move across the country someday. I didn't necessarily enjoy what I was doing but there was career advancement that interested me.

I have a GED. I want to go to college but I'm very undecided on what I want to do with my life other than sit on my ass and play video games.

My wife makes good money, so I could go to school while she worked but the budget would be tight with only her working.

She wants to have kids and I don't know if I do. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. I can't even get it up to fuck her anymore. Sex doesn't interest me. Nothing interests me.

I'm 28 years old and I have no savings and no real ambitions. I've always wanted to help people but sometimes I feel like the biggest help would be to just get out of their lives. Then at least my wife could move where she wanted and do what she wanted with my life insurance money.

Now you have a reason to live
get to cleaning and get to drinking

buddha isn't a god and fat laughing dude is not buddha it's a monk

Wow, really similar to my situation. I too have a gun and consider suicide almost daily. But the way I see it, we've got only one life and throwing it away is retarded af. You should be trying to fix your shit daily, maybe things will work out. Keep trying to solve your problems in a way where you live.

heroin od is the way

you should all an hero worthless occupation of air and space. fuck off into valhalla faggots

I aprove this message

Attached: 1560700312542.jpg (528x384, 29K)

Well fuck. I guess I'm getting drunk and cleaning my room.

you're welcome

Attached: 1560701178191.jpg (814x814, 139K)

the gods approve of this chain of dubs referencing dubs

hey user
search for help, i did it today, and i made the same thread about a week ago.
if u want 2 talk let me know, answer my post and i'll give u my discord.

Hope you're right, because this time around sucks.

Get your shit together, stop licking your pussy and be a man, damn it! Nobody gives a fuck if you live or die. Nobody. So, try to enjoy all the good things in life, read a book, leave this girl asap if you feel like you're losing her time

Gayfag

I've been close myself. I think the important thing to remember is something that you start to lose sight of when you're getting into that dark spiral:

The world is huge and your problems are tiny.

Seriously.

You can travel to south america and farm beans and make a completely new life if you wanted to. If you wouldn't consider that because you're not willing to give up your first world comforts, then is your life really that unpleasant?

I'm not telling you to not kill yourself, that's your call, I don't know your situation. I'm just reminding you that you can flee and create a whole new situation.

That is not buddha, tat is the folk hero budai.

Sounds like your life got too good for you to keep fighting without getting good enough to make you feel pampered.

Your spirit is in the grand gray nothing that results from everything being 'okay'.

You need to figure out a way to self-motivate. Maybe having kids would actually give you more perspective and something to focus your energy on. I wouldn't recommend using children as a prop or anything, you need to be damn sure you can keep your head in the game for their sake, but having kids completely re-aligned my brain and how I think about everything, and pretty much all for the better.

>checked
I recently forgave Robin Williams for his last act. He was never going to recover, was going to slowly lose everything he valued in himself. Comedians already hate themselves so that was that.
What then, dear OP, is your reason? Or reasons.
I can tell you that if you do commit suicide, you'll regret it for the rest of your life. And no, not a snide joke. Most people who hang themselves are found with their fingers between the rope and their throat.
Keep living OP. Fly in the face of apoptosis.
Please don't die.

Attached: 1537418912618.jpg (610x457, 42K)

Life insurance rarely pays out for suicide.

why?