I always eat my jizz after masturbating for easy cleanup. I have done this for 10 years. Anyone else do this?

I always eat my jizz after masturbating for easy cleanup. I have done this for 10 years. Anyone else do this?

Attached: 428058_28985777.jpg (556x370, 29K)

nah man, but I fap into socks for easy clean up

No

>cleaning up

Attached: 1542280416929.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Same, I just cum in my mouth

It is true tho, no tissues or clothes to clean after

Bullshit.
You can't eat your cum AFTER you cum because YOU ARE NOT AROUSED ANYMORE.
The only way to EAT your cum is to cum straight in your mouth.

That's how women do it during blowjobs and due to better angles the cum slides better inside them plus they are still turned on because they have not been fucked proper and the time for a woman to reach climax is usually 2 to 3 times the time of man.

I don't think he cares about those kind of things

you talk like a fag and your shit is all retarded

Can you...how?

Lay down on your back and dangle your dick on top of your face

Yeah dude. 14 years strong now. Never mentioned it to anyone but i dont find it gross or weird. I find it weird when people are like "i wonder what cum tastes like". Just eat yours you dipshit

FINALLY someone else. It really just makes things much easier

Press your dick against your bed sheet > catch in your hand > put hand under tap > repeat

Nope. I shoot that shit in my belly button then age it.

The squeeze-and-stop trick doesn't work when you haven't masturbated for 2 weeks and it just squirts with huge power and splatters everywhere.
Furthermore it's much more enjoyable to cum in the open and masturbate as you cum.
It goes so far and your dick is cum free.

I cum in my underwhere sometime not changing underwhere for weeks, dried sperm releases powerful pheromones into the air who pull bitches in like a magnet

Kys

Attached: 1558378612906.jpg (490x350, 39K)

Attached: DCBAB6A4-7008-46EF-AA0B-E0A864ED14E9.jpg (902x1127, 164K)

i always cum in bathtub. the worst part is realizing afterwards the drain was full of hair

Attached: 1560587730970.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

Yes.
It's more environmentally friendly then tissues or such.

You faggots never ate pussy after cream pieing it either?

Lmao, My girlfriend already met a guy with a micro dick, when they where about to have sex she saw it and said fuck off the guy cried and she just left, she didin't deserve to be rape, that was too much.

No that shits gross bro

Honestly I find it amazing that people will eat ass but won't eat cum

God damn I pity that man

Thank you for doing your part to be green, recycle, and protecting our planet

Sounds like incel talk to me. The average time to orgasm is literally the same for men and women.

>imagine wasting valuable vitamin K not eating your cum

I don’t do this “always”, but very often - basically whenever I’m jerking off not in bed. This thread is a moonbeam

>Sounds like incel talk to me
I'm a 39 year old virgin so you found me.

Has it worked?

I mix it with some Fanta

tried only once it burned my throat

Just one more year and you'll be sleeping with Catherine Keener. Hang in there Andy

Are you excited to gain powers?

I've only done it a few times, I always want to while I fapping but afterwards I chicken out. Any tips to get used to it more, besides putting my legs awkwardly into the air

Yeah I agree. After a few days it's a lot more fun watching it fly and listening to it hit the floor

The only superpower I got is talking to myself and waving my hands and making stupid faces like a crazy person and I developed a really bad speech impediment recently where I have to repeat every third word two or three times until I get it right.
Not excited.

Attached: talking-to-yourself-1563824.jpg (1300x668, 128K)

Nah it was more about the curiosity of the taste than about being turned on for cum in my mouth. Just jerked off in my hand, then put it in my mouth. Pretty easy to do if you are really curious what it tastes like. It’s not like I was gay for cum or I’d be tasting some other dudes cum straight shot dick in mouth