Am i a pedo for hooking up with a 16 yo even though it's legal in my country?

Am i a pedo for hooking up with a 16 yo even though it's legal in my country?

Attached: 1559738960022.png (500x500, 137K)

No

/thread

hebe maybe , but 80% of all med have hebe tendencies

bump

basically
im american and I think 18 is too old
no one who is not incel tier doesnt get laid at 16
you just get 2 extra years to exploit the law and thats usually what happens

Fuck no. Get it boy.

Country and how old are you

Italy
19 yo zoomer

Do all of us agree that it's acceptable for women over 18 to be with someone who is 16 as well? I'm sure it's a natural fantasy but what about when it happens for real? I find it extremely hot.

I don't think about people who are half my age, I just notice they are hot or not and move on with life
i'm 30 and no matter what you look like you're a stupid kid
people get hot then they get old
they become junkies when they realize their looks aren't enough
I enjoy that more than I enjoy masturbating to people that haven't killed themselves yet
and that's the truth

Attached: 1534086375131.jpg (600x450, 51K)

Bella negro, no dovresti essere apposto, massimo 3 anni di differenza se lei è minorenne

“Bella negro”

16 isn't pedo. Any healthy male is attracted to 16 year old girls

No im 25 and the Girl i hooked up was actually 16

Daje non sfottere,te "salvo" pure il culo

how did you do it, where did you hook up ?

I was in the Movie Park Germany with 2 Friends and 1 gf. There was a cheerleading competition at the Moment. I talked to no Girl from there But when i was on a Bench i saw a few cheerleader Girls next to me and while i was Rolling a joint i looked over and Said : Whats going on Here?
Theo Said Here is a cheerleading competition and i was like ahh ok i knew something was Going. I Smiled They smiled and they came closer. Suddenly they pushed a girl towards me and Said she is single try your Luck. She Said i Like joints. I said you wanna roll mine. She Tried and failed because it was to big. After that They Had to go to their Competiton. I. Asked for her snap and we Started Chatting. Now im with her over 1 year And we have Great sex
Pic is us now. Problem is we live 200km apart

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.47M)

>Suddenly they pushed a girl towards me

yeah no I'm cursed and not a 9/10 chad, not gonna work for me

You are Not cursed... Even if im chad sometimes i feel just shit. What i learned is That you have to be confident !! The Girl i mentioned and what you Can See on the Pic Said : if you dont feel like a 9-10 dont search for a 9-10. you can find a Girl on your Level.

I say: Money will Improve your Level . Go to the gym . Go to the sun studio. And TrY be a Chad no matter what

Fra quello non sono io