Theory: eminem is the devil

theory: eminem is the devil

discuss...

Attached: 300px-Peter's_Cross.svg.png (300x420, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uSQt4ckq-dg
youtube.com/watch?v=IGqeyQhBPMI
youtube.com/watch?v=GygEAcFFMVs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who cares?

You do

Theory: OP is an underage b& newfag. You watch your daily Pewds video today champ?
Summers here folks.

You'd think that the devil would be able to put out a good album at least once in the past decade.

Devil and Satan do not exist. Boom your world upside down. My world always nice and perfect. Ahwyeahhh

>2009: "Encore sucked"
>2010: "My last 2 albums don't count! Relapse is in my trash!"
>2012: "I almost wish I never made Recovery"
>2018: "Revival sucked, Shady's back baby!"

What a fucking joke.

Theres no good or evil but thinking makes it so - william shakespeare

Yes I am sure the devil would have some daughters and go to their school events and apologize to his mom after a fucked up song he made. I fuck with Eminem but deep down he is/was an emotional wreck softy who just grew up in a rough environment and read a lot. No where near what could even be considered "the devil" if the devil were to even exist.

A fucked up song? You mean possibly his best? about shit that supposedly actually happened?

I am the devil.
I am not Eminem.
therefore, Eminem is not the devil.

Yeah??? I didn't discredit anything you just said.. At all. I'd still considered a fucked up song.

If Cleanin' out my closet is "fucked up" for you, I think you're in the wrong place.

Don't be such a fucking faggot edgelord. I have listened and seen much worse. What I am saying is, in his eyes, and on a personal level, it was a fucked up song about his life and his mom. And even if it was all true, he apologized for it.

You wish you were me, boy.

Attached: darkness.png (1095x1095, 580K)

He's a no talent dumb ass that's for sure

If the devil was real it would be the smartest intangible being we've ever came across

Your gay for listening to garbage and actually taking the time of day to philosophies about it. Such a waste

You're *

I don't think eminem gives a shit if people think he is the devil but he's definitely not the worst person alive...

Nice try faggot. Legend my ass

Attached: dave-grohl-devil-tga.jpg (550x795, 221K)

He's definitely not talented

are you saying rappers in general are talented like biggie? because all they fucking do is bitch about their dumbass mistakes
rap is gay as fuck

You edgy summer children

Attached: 96f8403ad990a264b74cb9c104acde8e.jpg (460x891, 43K)

No none of them are talented. They may be musically inclined, but real talent comes from honing abilities, and multitasking. If you can't sing or play an instrument then you're a no talent computer user

>They may be musically inclined
no
ask any one of them if they know how to play piano, even a childrens piano they just sample songs and bitch

Piano is easy. It's just a big guitar. Why do they play shit music then?

I have a piano I got it for free. I blame myself for not practicing. Idk why they don't learn what music actually is, I only listen to top tier shit like biggie and danny brown if I am ever in the mood for rap at all and I had the eminem show album as a kid, but seriously its mickey mouse shit. Its beyond me how it survived this long

I hate to say this but lil Wayne is probably the most talented in the "rap" world. At least i can respect him

Really? You need to expand your horizons. That's not top tier

Rap isnt horrible, its just not good when its at its best

It's just not good

I would rather just keep on with retrowave

It just shows you how brain dead humans really are

Well here is what "living" is supposed to be
youtube.com/watch?v=uSQt4ckq-dg

I don't know what that means, but I'm assuming it's older music that really shines in this crappy world of shit

I going to be pissed if this is some sort of nigger music

Why would the devil use a holy symbol like the Petrine Cross to symbolise himself?

OK I love you.

No

It's like video game music

Eminem is just an irrelevant washed up artist who was never as good as the hype

youtube.com/watch?v=IGqeyQhBPMI

I dont hate him. He was the best part of Funny People
he is completely jaded and has been for a long time now
dont beat a dead horse

Are they like a edm type of band or just digital? Reminds me of muse. I'd like to see them play this live using instruments

Perturbator and Infected Mushroom are just two of my favorite bands, idk what to call them.

Do they actually use instruments live? That's would be talented.

Checked

It's cool but I could do this on frootie loops

>via 9gag.com

I have no idea. I just like it but they did play around my way recently.

Please do

not to derail the thread, here is the only good rap song
youtube.com/watch?v=GygEAcFFMVs

Na is rather play my jaguar

I wonder how many other famous musicians come here to chat other than myself