My GF, thoughts? Would you use and abuse her innocent body?

My GF, thoughts? Would you use and abuse her innocent body?

Attached: c2.jpg (528x960, 91K)

I would sniff her butthole. 7/10

that bitch looks like she drools over bbc

innocent my ass

She's kind of hairy down there if that matters
Maybe she is behind my back, elaborate...

Attached: c1.jpg (1440x1800, 285K)

Even better. Love me some hair.

I like old chainsaws. I've got a 1969 McCulloch and I still use it. anyone who uses a new chainsaw regularly would get tired out fast using an old chainsaw, those fucking things weigh more than twice as much as a new one. Everything on it was made of heavy metal

Damn, got any more of her?

Glad to hear, hopefully flaming red is fine
Wwyd?
Haha I collect old ones

Attached: c9.jpg (540x928, 83K)

Ginger is rare so and shes hot... you did well I rate 10 for the ginger and 10 for her weight so 20/20

If you guys are in Utah or Idaho and wouldn't mind having her get fucked by an 8 inch Euro Latino cock. I'm down.

Yes I would, but since i discovered my sadistic side, I'll take any decent looking girl who's eager to be abused.
I'd stip her naked, give her some heels and put her on a one bar prison. Once she can't escape anymore, I'd get out my cane and take care she won't be sitting down the next few days.

Thanks, I love it too
Unfortunately we aren't but that's super hot to think about
Thinking of her in a one bar prison is incredibly hot, I like where this is going...

Attached: c5.jpg (450x604, 49K)

am i the only one person who thinks that she's a bit ugly

If she dosn't like bruising my sub also bought a nice silicone dragontail-whip, which dosn't nessecerally bruise but damn that thing has a nasty bite to it.

She bruises super easily, comes with her complexion I guess
Would love to hear more

Attached: c4.jpg (604x401, 43K)

So i continue. I bind her arms in a boxtie and suspend her from the ceiling so she won't loose her balance. I tape a magic wand on a random timer against her clit and her panties into her mouth.
She'll see me leaving and say: I'll tell your boyfriend where to find you... Meh maybe tomorrow.

Wow, she would be totally helpless... I love it, very embarrassed too I'm sure

Please, go on

Attached: c7.jpg (720x960, 59K)

Show her stink fuck holes

>Please, go on
Nah, enough for the day, I don't want all my Ideas in the heads of other people before i even made them reality with my own sub.

fuck that's really too bad :(

Attached: c4.jpg (640x640, 92K)

I'd chainsaw her in half lenght-wise.