If convicted for murder involving multiple deaths, or of a terrorist act...

>If convicted for murder involving multiple deaths, or of a terrorist act, he faces a mandatory sentence of life imprisonment with the possibility of parole being granted after 17 years. The sentencing judge may, taking into account the aggravating and mitigating factors of the offence, extend the non-parole period or impose life imprisonment with no possibility of parole.[157][158]:102–4

:)

Attached: b3aa5970fa257ecb6854ee6a8dcd7427.jpg (649x487, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

muchozucko.com/6367/NZ-Mosque-Massacre-Full-Footage
youtube.com/watch?v=Jr4XnsLX-2o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Snapchat-1822742292.jpg (1080x573, 71K)

Attached: Snapchat-1059563447.jpg (596x406, 34K)

Attached: Snapchat-249030017.jpg (960x701, 110K)

Attached: Snapchat-91067868.jpg (600x739, 62K)

Good hope he gets raped every night by black men in jail. Fuck white nationalists.

Nice, maybe he can get out and kill more invaders

But black nationalists are okay?

The memes are admitiadly good but

Hahaha not a black guy muslims i hear have MASIVE cocks

Attached: 1553512118835.jpg (1095x1308, 102K)

Attached: 1553831739836.png (1423x1566, 631K)

Attached: 1553832239390.png (956x650, 310K)

Attached: 1559804262203.jpg (1095x730, 101K)

Attached: D19GGQAUYAAq3_q.jpg (788x614, 68K)

Attached: c0fe8fdb81d5ac37fe5a5448098000d3-imagejpeg.jpg (720x718, 63K)

As a paki muslim, i see this majestic attack by DeWayne Craddock as payback sanctioned by the wrath of Allah, in his omniscient will to avenge the dastardly christchurch massacre perpetrated by that turd of satan brenton tarrant. jesus christ, a lowly prophet of allah, himself guided the hands of his lil angel dwayne to smite 9 fat, blotchy pig skinned virginny crackers as retribution for the murder of allahs children, including pakis, in christchurch NZ.

Attached: virginnies.jpg (1914x652, 274K)

You fucking retard that's exactly what tarrant wanted
Let me clear that up for your illiterate ass
YOU'RE GLAD
THAT TARRANT GOT EXACTLY WHAT HE WANTED

Attached: limeys liquidated lol.jpg (621x452, 145K)

thats how the wiite race be eliminated you dumb retarded cracker hehehe

Attached: 1445762081134.jpg (960x505, 136K)

Attached: real tarrant.jpg (742x1024, 123K)

Man, it's almost like what happened to those two teens is what whites did to shit skins for as long as sails caught air.

now tables are turned tho & cumstains like you gonna go out in hellfire huahuaua

Attached: cracker yo nuts gonna git crakkked huehue.jpg (736x501, 113K)

blacks in africa & america are taking the lead in killing honkys hahahaha

Attached: white genocide SA lol5362.jpg (1020x650, 274K)

Lol you fucking boy, you don't understand do you?
Whites already won, and we did a long time ago.

You're speaking a white person's language.
Really think about that and how that got to be.

Terrible b8. Seriously just go blow some whipeepo up if you hate them that much.

this is a black language nao crakker... we gonna take over amerikka & kills all the dumb honkys haraharaharhehe

Attached: kill whitey.jpg (638x695, 109K)

Attached: cracka gits punched, stepped ON, tased, slapped &run off.jpg (1246x467, 143K)

blacks know how to take out the honkie trash hehehe

Attached: 5000 crackers kilt even more than 911.jpg (726x640, 245K)

he did a mass murder. the judge has to convict him no matter how noble the cause was. he could plead self-defense if they weren't civilians though

Attached: schwazaniggered.jpg (659x583, 86K)

what are they doing to this guy, story?

I had the original version of this with the green and alot of other tarrant-chan pics

this gonna happens to all cumstains hehehe

Attached: mogadishu.jpg (275x387, 21K)

Attached: xmas fun1.jpg (648x496, 125K)

Not the guy you answerd but no nationalism is never a good thing.
> The cheapest sort of pride is national pride; for if a man is proud of his own nation, it argues that he has no qualities of his own of which he can be proud; otherwise he would not have recourse to those which he shares with so many millions of his fellowmen.
> - Arthur Schopenhauer

Attached: 1559565668572.png (382x379, 24K)

This should be so obvious I dont know why a quotes even needed.
If you're proud of your race, you need to do a bit more with your life..

Attached: hitler rekt lolz02721.jpg (620x452, 99K)

You know that Hitlers body was never found and there was no proof this was him but a photo. They used the media to put an end to the war to give people an ending.

Attached: german Dresden bombing 12 million krauts.jpg (1080x766, 195K)

Lawful combatants don't deserve to be convicted for murder though.

have you been to any black dominated countries? ran by blacks? they do this shit to each other since they could fucking breathe. THEY DO IT TODAY and all you cumstains want to blame white people? look at any modern country and tell me when the whites were "kicked out" and they became their own nation what always happens.. it goes to absolute shit

A true martyr :^)

There's declassified CIA documents about information and tips they got about Hitler being in Argentina, and they kind of mildly searched for him.
I'd say that's proof enough they don't have his body lol.

With a working brain, yes. But with so many nationalists on this board, it seems we should make this a sticky.

brenton was the hero we didnt want but eggboi was the hero we needed

Attached: eggman578768.jpg (1208x664, 169K)

Attached: 1561036648649.gif (192x286, 1.88M)

I actually got curious and looked into what officially happened to Hitler and why we don't have a body. It's cause the Russians got his body. Well that's interdasting. Thanks for making me search stuff.

check again fucker, the documents said they received a skull that was female

There are a lot of falsified documents about Hitlers death and what and who they found. If you dig deep enough like I have, they body they found was his double.

you clearly need to check out the finding hitler documentary.

Attached: 1 less cracka lol.jpg (617x588, 114K)

that dude watched the movie rampage one too many times

Attached: MV5BMGEzY2ZhOTMtNWYxMS00MDBlLThlN2ItNDRjMjU0M2Y0ZWYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_ (477x268, 13K)

I lost people in the attack. He makes me feel ashamed to be an Australian.

officially we found hitler dead, officially we tried all nazis for their crimes, officially we and other nations didnt scoop up nazi scientists like baseball cards. officially we didnt have a nazi rocket science in the head of nasa either. jesus are people this dense?

Attached: Asstralian killed by niglet.jpg (808x466, 143K)

That was also brought up. The Soviets made all kinds of false claims to stir up conspiracies about Hitler's death, even accusing the western allies of having him. But they have his skull and his dental records in Moscow. They only let western researchers in there like last year to see them.

Why are you replying to me with that?
Literally just found the official story and I'm referencing it there. We didn't have the body. And it's because the Russians got it. And then

so what gain was there to lie about hitlers body? when everyone wanted him dead, including russia?

He should be let go. He didn't do anything wrong.

FUCK YOU TOO NIGGER!!!!

Have... Have you heard of the cold war dude..? There was a lot of conspiracies and misinfo flying around...

probably because you used the word officially. like thats the only truth, the one and only real outcome

Just because some Jew guy said so? I don't believe it there is so much false information about the whole thing I hardly listen to anything I hear about it they have no proof and that is that. If Japan wouldn't have started shit they couldn't have finished the US would have been allies with Germany hell they even flew the Nazi flag in DC when they brought over the huge zeffer.

EXACTLY THE POINT DIPSHIT. what can any of you believe about what happened during or after WWII. everyone has lied, everyone has hidden things. The truth is there is not a solid single piece of evidence that shows hitler was found dead and proven.

What white family would ever leave their baby with that thing?
The parents should've been charged too

I can read the headlines now, "Crackers charged with child negligence after leaving child with APE.

Except the dental records and skull in Moscow which the west was allowed access to last year..

The Russians physically have the skull, and we've seen it.
Which means the Russians have him, and it was determined he took cyanide and shot himself.
Which also means the Russians saying the west is hiding Hitler was misinformation. Which frankly fits the MO of Russia quite well. Distrust of government is very toxic to democracy. They definitely would say shit like that and keep the proof locked up for 70 years.

Meanwhile, back in the modern era...

Attached: 113A6D2E-0578-46B3-A108-AEF04A99329A.jpg (636x1024, 113K)

Ahhh, isn't Haiti doing soooo much better now that they got rid of the white menace there?

thats fake news check out this 1 black warrior who took out 5 pigs haaahuauah

Attached: kill whitey x.jpg (974x684, 197K)

pretty stupid quote. I guess it CAN be argued that it is easy to be proud of being part of the best race on the planet and/or the best country on the planet, even if you have no personal accomplishments to be proud of. Many great men were proud of their race and of their country.

I hope he gets life.

Mudslimes gotta go but this dude is a coward who killed women and kids. Stooping to a subhuman level doesn't make one a hero.

Except for the fact that it's fine and even encouraged to be proud of your race if you are anything other than white

Being proud of Caucasian ancestry is racist cause it's not inclusive of the black people your family never slept with.

nationalism and race pride are different things...

Those animals do the same and worse. They even tell their women and teach their kids to suicide bomb.

americans fucked their slaves tho so are now a bunch of 56% mulattos

Attached: amerishits88956.jpg (503x845, 85K)

When he snipes that dumb sand nigger through the fence and she is laying there yelling "help me" repeatedly and then he point blanks her, gets in the car and runs her over while : FIRE, I TEACH YOU TO BURN, FIRE! I TEACH YOU TO LEARN plays is epic. Like a scene from a movie

muchozucko.com/6367/NZ-Mosque-Massacre-Full-Footage

Attached: 1491767645702.jpg (539x518, 77K)

>*goes extinct 200 years later because 2 smart too not care about their own culture, country, and people*

White people are taught from day one that it's just a coincidence people with dark skin and black eyes like a fucking demon are violent and dangerous, and if they don't virtue signal their conditioning enough people will accuse them of heresy. So that's why parents abuse their children by forcing them to be near niggers.

>Distrust of government is very toxic to democracy.

Letting people the color of feces infinitely migrate to your nation with a massive welfare state so they can reproduce exponentially faster and faster is also pretty bad for democracy.

Attached: 1560512603947.png (647x648, 237K)

Attached: lol 889090.jpg (650x703, 211K)

Yep. I smile every time I watch that vermin die.

He'll probably get himself killed in prison.. oh wait, eurocucks catch butter flies and eskimo kiss all day, in eurocuck prisons.

Niggers rape something like 25k white women a year.

New Zealand isn't in Europe you stupid fuck

thats payback bich

Attached: Payback for racism.jpg (1217x737, 234K)

lol

Attached: raped for days.jpg (425x711, 113K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Jr4XnsLX-2o

Hot. I would have masturbated over that gator pit and listen to her screams.

Still cucks. Haha.

Niggers in the west get literally free everything and Africa's been given almost 1 trillion dollars in foreign aid to date, nothing will ever be good enough to please niggers so I don't know why the fuck anyone who isn't a retarded good guy would bother supporting such nonsense. Niggers should be so thankful that white people are stupid enough to have things like empathy and compassion.

It's okay though when whitey goes extinct after the jews finish their plans you can see how the chinks treat you. I'm sure they'd be wonderful baby sitters.

Attached: white race gonna be exterminated30.jpg (800x450, 108K)

lol good riddance to those dirty kaffirs

And in no way does this justify the Christchurch massacre, you dumb fuck

I hope you choke to death - soon

Nice try, but you're definitely mad and having a bad day.
Momma and dada never loved you, eh?

Attached: gibbon is type of white monkey lol.jpg (789x702, 103K)

lol another kaffir gits payback hehe

Attached: SA payback.jpg (441x378, 60K)

Stuff like this thread never really upsets me because I know the second there isn't enough white people to pay for the feeding, clothing, educating, housing, healthcare, and societal maintenance for niggers, they'll all immediately start starving to death.

Attached: crackied heehee302443.jpg (650x932, 177K)

kek

Attached: cracker rekt91486178.jpg (650x935, 248K)

Y'all are falling for some dumb ass shit, jesus christ. You ever think of the possibility that there's people out there who want us to keep us fighting each other while they rob the world of everything? The stupid are easily controlled and this thread shows this.