Why do blacks always smell like shit?

Why do blacks always smell like shit?

Attached: 1549275880376.png (437x294, 81K)

Bump

Ive ran into my good amount of ass reeking white people, open your mind basedcel

Bump .

Kill yourself, edgy retard.

that's actually just shit on your own lips you're smelling, my dude

They don't bathe

Attached: ch.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Their skin is literally shit

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Lesser life forms use stench to alert others

Attached: sdsad.jpg (480x360, 11K)

this is what I got

Attached: 5ea7751fcf5141f9b16a55374edf74c3.png (432x768, 452K)

Apparently this works

Attached: 9e721796e2d24d078e2f6f07992581e8.png (432x768, 500K)

I don't know, but it's not from working hard, that's for sure

Attached: noped.jpg (252x200, 10K)

Niggers

So even the blind can know when they are around blacks

Because you're fucking scum and so your lack of success has had the universe place you where you belong: in the fucking garbage. "normal" blacks smell just like anyone else, the blacks you're around are condemned to the same fate as you. Enjoy your trash existence. Kill yourself.

I think they like the smell

Attached: crackhead1.jpg (750x600, 57K)

yeah some white people smell its true, but all niggers smell like shit.

I have a really poor since of smell and I’m white, I don’t really notice a diffrence tbh. They smell diffrent but I wouldnt say like shit

Humans bathe, animals don't. Niggers are not human. Simple

Attached: but_i_dindu_nuffin-38-292978.jpg (640x663, 63K)

So does pahjeets

Attached: qDVDZAd.png (659x609, 184K)

Only the inner city nigs on section 8

This

Attached: thisisme.jpg (1024x576, 161K)

niggers are literal piles of shit that are dressed in clothes and can speak a little bit with real humans

if it looks like shit, and smells like shit, it probably is shit (i.e. every nigger monky ever )

oh.. and the answer is yes, all black "people" are niggers, there are no "good " blacks

Attached: 1559974992496.gif (285x285, 1.63M)

Because niggers have vestigial assholes that don't actually connect to anything. Their food waste slowly excretes through their skin over time, which is why they are the color and smell of shit. The excretion crystallizes when it's exposed to oxygen, then dissolves in sweat and gets absorbed into their skin and trapped deep like tattoo ink

I believe that if you gather a group of pahkeets, niggers and gypsies into the same pit, the smell alone would rip a new one in the ozone layer

this one is creative

Most animals bathe in some fashion or another. Just not the same way humans do

niggers gonna nig.

I think they just don't care

I notice that when I was a kid my parents and my friends' parents would teach us to be presentable, dress in a sensible fashion, shower, do your hair, speak clearly so others can understand you, walk in a good posture, be proud of everything you do. I still folow those lessons.

Fucking chimps just don't give a shit about any of that. They can barely communicate, smell like shit, walk, talk and behave like retarded children and wear clothes picked by them, they're egotistical as shit and the only thing they're proud is to steal stuff and be a nuisance to others.

In conclusion, they stink because they don't care about anything, much less personal hygiene

Attached: The+cultural+enrichment+of+last+week+just+some+few+examples+_29c402747211e806138cd577cddf76bd.jpg (650x441, 107K)

I guess you're right

Except for niggers, of course

Because you don’t bathe yourself and your nostrils are filled with shit from sniffing Trump’s ass

Because africans arent mixed with the civilized homo neardenthalensis

I read somewhere where niggers actually sweat shit out of their pores and that's why they smell so bad, especially this time of year.

they smell like shit because they don't change their drawers sooner than a weekly basis and the stink from their muddbutt from poor wiping hygene

I think they never noticed they smell that bad

Attached: 28e.jpg (200x190, 12K)

Attached: 1560640670615.jpg (249x243, 8K)

Because all they need is their huge and i really mean HUGE H.U.G.E schlong to impregnate the white females. All they really need is their massive gigantic HUGE black dick to take over the world. Did i mention that their dick is gigantic massive HUGE and EXTREME big?

mayb you just smell like shit user
discord..gg/2KcjrBk ((REMOVE THE EXTRA DOT))

server with no rules. Anything Goes!

loli, cp, gore, nudes, and A LOT of shitposting!

It's true....
I am a drunk niggerbiologist, so i would know.
You wouldn't believe the answer behind why they react so aggressively when they're confused.

Why waste your time doing that shit when you can just buy a set of $2000 gold colored wheels for a $500 car and get the same respect from chimpettes?

MUH DICK!!!!!!

I no dwm answwr tho. Its cuz pussy cracka punks like you either ask me mambojambo science shieet or ya oppressing me wit ya actiins whiteboi.

ITT: people that don't know any black people

totally shite black impression btw

Attached: 1560639995314.jpg (553x450, 37K)

Farm equipment always smells funny

Yup, sheltered white racist whose parents are probably cousins

Kekd

to warn others how evil they are

Attached: 00000w.jpg (660x840, 293K)

Niggers gonna nig

Attached: 1560423409434.gif (1100x600, 465K)

jiggaboo-hoo-hoo

the seem to smell like used cooking oil to me

Because you are probably a white-thrash faggot living on the poor side of town and are not associating with the college graduated negroes.

If you can't mock niggers properly don't do it at all.
It just shows you live a life that doesn't interact with niggers hence you shouldn't have a problem with them.
That's the difference between racism and realism.
I hate niggers based on experience, you hate niggers because their niggers

Ok Ignoring the memes

Same reason Po in loo stink its because they eat food that are considerd strange to us

Thats the real reason niggers stink my dad use to tell me that and he is a decafinated nigger

ITPcolon
Never lived near groups of niggers
Stop jewposting this hard into my cereal you faggot

Are yoy saying that white people dint eat Indian food?
Or that Indians ONLY eat Indian food?
That's clearly not true, yet the smell is real
Really makes you think

no the brew it in there house for ages over and over again it stinks it up trust me I use to go to black kids houses and it stank so bad cas of the food

>food that are considerd strange to us

'Amerilards have high fructose corn syrup streaming out of the ass.

>food that are considerd strange to us

Unless you are eating homegrown vegetables or 20 dollars a meal organic, you are probably shoving damn near plastic into you body and that's why you look like a weasel with down-sydrome or a fat ass lab rat with a tumor for a body like 90-95% of all Americans.

*monkey

US not us fuck me us people and anti us people are so cancer

MAGA

Too busy playing basketball to shower?

kys

Because they have to use 'coco battah' ro not get ashy skin

Cuz soap is an invention of the white devil and Maya Angelou told them to just crack smoke the dirt away instead

They've never been cleaned from working on the farms since they're no longer our responsibility to keep