I’m a freshman in college and I made a goal this summer to fuck all of my roommates...

I’m a freshman in college and I made a goal this summer to fuck all of my roommates. Did it in 2 weeks and now I feel empty and can’t have a normal conversation with any of them, ask me anything

Attached: 024F3854-D2AD-4109-B5D8-7A7955CD2590.jpg (1079x701, 128K)

When do you think the HIV will kill you?

How do you plan to kill yourself?

stop trying to talk and suck them, that's what you signed up for

How many roommates do you have and why not just let them use you for blowjobs and buttsechs

If you feel empty you should invite them to fill you up!
As for talking, have you tried not being a slut 24/7? It might improve your conversation skills, not having any cock in your mouth!

pretty much this, when you were a slut and fucked them within 2 weeks normal conversation went out the window. Just keep them sucked

Show benis

>"I feel empty"
>Not filling up with more dicks

Well there's your problem OP

whos ur favorite character from spongebob mine is squidward!!!!

Attached: latest-1.png (250x279, 68K)

Mines Peggy the platypus

OP you have any tips ? want to suck my roommates cock and I can tell he's not getting any but also 'straight' how do you approach?

that is NOT a FUCKING SPONGEBOB CHARACTER.

Attached: TravisTouchdown_TSANMH (3).png (967x1252, 752K)

ever heard king of the beach by wavves

Attached: 152f522.jpg (750x745, 47K)

Drinking and smoking and dressing up like a girl helps. First one I blew watched me dance is a full dress and wig for about an hour

based

Your partner can have one characteristic:
>A dick of any length of your choosing
or
>To be able to cum as much as you want them to

Which do you choose?

Why not make nornal conversation with the other people in your dorm building but be the cock suckerfor your suite

(If real): Congratulations. You'll solely be responsible for at least one of their suicides later on in life.

Also, more?

That's a sick Luke Skywalker pic right there

my blood is fucking boiling cause of you.

Op here, I'm the only one who lives in the dorms right now because I'm part of the students that fixes the dorms. You guys are really mean.

look here

Greentext