Does anyone else LOVE emmure? They are such a good band

Does anyone else LOVE emmure? They are such a good band.

Attached: emmure.jpg (810x490, 127K)

Yay, I love eating cocks too.

no cause the new vox is a sellout

Emmure is such a garbage fucking band that everyone but Frankie eventually dropped out. They’re a goofy band with unimaginative djent riffs trying to be niggers, shit, I think there’s finally a nigger in the band now so hey wish come true partially.

Attached: 884E1A8E-1AE8-4053-89FB-588E029B2C9C.gif (500x297, 741K)

Nightly fap material

Attached: a1007411186b461e940c9010d9910181.png (432x768, 467K)

Can't believe it worked

Attached: 20ef9b6d3ec64378979c00d3485503e1.png (432x768, 407K)

Attached: sonia-minous-stardew-abigails.jpg (807x1200, 225K)

fuck, how this ugly cuck untermensche nigger is dancing like some cuck from newage version of some niggers cuck dance is pretty laughable

what a hater, theres no niggers you cuck

youre thinking of some pussy shit like I see stars or turtle spew

Goodbye to the Gallows was amazing. After that they turned into a shit party band.

I love I see stars, but theres no nigs in emmure

listen to a good band like dry kill logic, full devil jacket, or american head charge

Then what’s this nignog doing being credited on guitars, you fucking kike?

Attached: 8E7C700E-8F9C-4566-9F9B-5869EDC38979.jpg (1242x685, 572K)

lol cucked ass lame ass poseur sellout band like the ones I mentioned before

what's wrong with black people? the fucking dead kennedys had a black guy

Who said DK was any good either? Jello is a retard, and it’s always some neckbeard or man-bun cuck trying to say they were great.

I fucking love billie eilish

youve got to fight

You mean that white trash girl who mumbles over We Are Number One?

uhh... DK is one of the best and most influential bands of all time, jello is literally a genius

*yawn* if the rantings of a lunatic is what you consider genius then I’m a bit scared of what your normal playlist consists of.

They're so fucking bad I actually feel bad for them

Emmure is from Queens, enough said

cringy ass cucked fuckboys are us is a that way

Omg please tell me this is a joke

shit....alot

DK
bad religion
Nofx
The offspring
emmure
Suicide silence
Whitechapel
Kreayshawn
Sage Francis
The who
Tom petty
Early incubus
The casualties
Slaughter to prevail
Billie eilish
Faith no more

oh and social distortion, I love them

Bad Religion, old Whitechapel, The Who, and Petty are all good. The rest just looks like you’ve just now discovered music and like it.

Holy shit dude your "taste" is atrocious

Post what you like so we can make fun of it

I'd love to make fun of and talk shit about your music tastes, also. I love bring me the horizon.

I enjoy them quite a bit. Their last album is my favorite tbh... I hope they drop more material soon

shill reply

disregard

anyone?

Attached: PMC039_5X3__80388.1495074357.600.600.jpg (302x198, 34K)

Ok summerfag

Holy fuck this thread might as well be about what music you take dick to.

Attached: Infant+annihilator+_c33f540f9973d6c7896fb5c6b0b4b932.gif (300x168, 527K)

lol

no one listens to your lame asses music cuck

>2019

>homophopic

I mean, Infant Annihilator is good. Only thing stopping them from being better is if their drums weren’t so fake. I know Aaron can actually play close to that, but it’s just so obviously programmed.

It’s homophobic to say people take dick listening to shitty music? Fuck off to Tumblr, kike.

so many good hardcore bands came from queens don't even complain fag

Dickie Allen isn't human

Yeah? Who?

Also true. I’ve been listening to a lot of doom and prog metal lately though. Been getting burned out on some of the new techdeath coming out.

Paramore
Devin Townsend
Strapping Young Lad
Slayer
Lamb of God

the ramones, beastie boys, reagan youth, killing time, murphy's law, token entry, fit of anger, gorilla biscuits, urban waste, sick of it all how's that list

Gay as shit. The Ramones, seriously?

Incredibly basic. It’s like you asked a Hot Topic worker what was “underground” and “cool”.

Leave out Paramore and it’s a solid list. Thoughts on Devin’s new album Empath?

ABNORMALITY

Attached: abnormality.jpg (500x375, 101K)

CEREBRAL BORE

Attached: 0007302383_10.jpg (1200x798, 162K)

>Thoughts on Devin’s new album Empath?

Hate it. I would love to enjoy Devin's newer stuff but I just can't, it's so gay. He's trying way too hard nowadays.

som is pretty hot

Attached: 219_artist.jpg (350x574, 96K)

ok samefag

Want to try that again, nigger?

Attached: 8645A8CB-75E5-4B2A-9E52-EC2AF8540C39.jpg (1229x433, 182K)

shut your fuck ass up cuck

There’s maybe 2 good tracks on it, but yeah it’s like he just made it for the sake of wanting to distance himself from DTP despite that being his more successful band. Yes I know SYL was his but it didn’t net him nearly the same recognition as DTP. His excuse was pretty lame too, saying he wanted to avoid paying all of them for touring, and also having to tour large venues around the world. I fucking love 99% of his work, but don’t get into the industry and then complain you had to do the industry stuff like touring to support your music lol this ain’t the Beatles where you can just pop off 3 albums a year and never tour.

Oh wow, “cuck”, that’s a good one. Stay mad, nignog.

mad?

no ones mad boyo

maybe you a bit

>”no you!”
*yawn* ok, little buddy.

yes

is your name ralph pootawn

Shame Mallika is calling it quits.

Attached: 20190620_012800.jpg (1058x854, 435K)

*yawn* ok, kiddo.

OK ralph catch you later

*yawn* ok, sport.

Suck a fucking dick, he's one of the best extended range guitar players out there right now. Fucking retard.

“Hey guys, watch me slap some super slinkies on this guitar, tune to drop A, and make the same djent noise as the previous guitarist” - a nigger playing in Emmure

you fuckboys have ruined the genre.punk ass needs to be exterminated
at least this cucks a racist

I mean literally a monkey can play Emmure riffs.