What's b's thoughts on reparations for niggers in the US?

What's b's thoughts on reparations for niggers in the US?

Attached: perfectly_timed_photo.jpg (450x337, 60K)

a stupid idea

Fuck niggers

Attached: 1560202132088.jpg (539x468, 38K)

Why tho? They just want handout

Just one of the many idiotic things that's going to get Trump re-elected.

no nigger (African American, cause the still got slaves in africa), has been owned (at least in the property sense). no american of european decent alive has owned (cept maybe in a BSMD sense) a nigger.

why should they get free shit for no reason?

Literally just send them back to Africa. Offer the niggers a one way trip, completely free of charge.

If it pisses off Trump voters i'm all for it.

One-way ticket back to Africa

Fine, but they have to pay back damages from riots,crime and harm they caused from affirmative action. (placing incompetent people in really critical jobs)

Attached: 1558922681432.jpg (677x678, 180K)

If anything the south should take care of that.
Union soldiers already paid with their blood.

But who can you prove who’s descended from slaves and not from The children of African immigrants who came of their own accord?

>the union soldiers were fighting for the freedom of African slaves
What's it like to have no grasp on historical context? The black ones, maybe sure.

It is a great idea on paper, but where is the average nigger going to get enough money to reimburse me for my home security system, my handgun, CCL, tuition to private schools for my daughter so she doesn't get raped, etc.? If they want to make reparations to us they could just stop committing 50% of the crime in the US and I'll call it good.

qweqwe

I think it would only serve to further polarize and divide

Attached: youcanfindmeindatub.gif (228x180, 1.6M)

I think we should pay them niggars. They be needin them some money. Isa say we give dem some reparations, nigga

Attached: MV5BZGYwODMxMDEtNTY5OS00MDJkLTk0YzQtMjgxZDcxNzBkYmYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_.jpg (715x405, 43K)

The whole idea is idiotic, how do you propose its paid? A special tax on white people? What about mixed race individuals? They get paid/ taxed in proportion to their racial makeup? What about Africans that came over willfully? What about descendants of Africans who owned slaves? What about white families like mine that didn't immigrate until after WW1? The whole thing is stupid before you even consider the fact that nobody alive today in the US was ever a slave.

Exactly Yea Forumsro

No one alive today owned slaves. The animosity this would generate would only further divide people

I support any measure that brings the term "quadroon" back into the common lexicon.

yo nigga we spose to get pay fo work

pay up

My mother's family were abolitionists, my father's family came here in the 50s (his mother's family managed to barely avoid the camps but still lost over half their numbers, his father's family secretly assisted the underground from the bottom of the party).

I owe them nothing, and they'll get nothing.

I think it's a great idea for someone to repay us for dealing with them all these years. I wonder who's gonna pay up.

Attached: tumblr_nm6tvashte1qd4q8ao1_500.gif (500x364, 604K)

Calm down Jequandruh. What work have you ever done???

Kek

Sure

I want my family estate in Saint Petersburg back too while we're at it. Fucking serfs took it in the revolution.

10/10

It all adds up to about 50 cents a nigger. About what most of them are worth anyway. Next time you walk by a nigger toss two quarters at him. Reparations paid.

Attached: 5F0975B2-4B27-4E3A-B43D-01FD904118EC.jpg (750x745, 81K)

I am only for it on one condition. If they do receive their pittance for reparations than affirmative action and minority only programs are all immediately ended. Since this little bit of money will magically make everything better and equal, they shouldn't need any other assistance moving forward. The race card will effectively be null and void.

Just send the money to the crack dealers and cut out the middle man.

Descendants of slaves should be paid reparations by the descendants of slave owners.

Never gonna get it. Not a fucking chance. It would possibly even start a second Civil War, and that's not an idea I throw out lightly. All Hell would break loose in the country.

Attached: 1524020638215.png (326x261, 164K)

Give them all $25 gift certificates to Popeye's chicken and a carton of Newports and be done with it.

He's saying that if the country split Nigs wouldn't be in a position to bargain because who knows. It would be a water war North versus South.

Welfare, Housing, food stamps, etc ... we're already paying reparations

None of them have ever worked a day in their lives as a slave. You've had 8 generations to get your shit together. Chinese people? Got their shit together. Irish people? Got their shit together. Black people? "REPARATIONS!"

Fuck those "gimmedats." They're scum and should receive nothing.

This.

Plus, a part of reparations should be taking them back to Africa which the poor poor negro was kidnapped from.

Attached: 22553266_10159432630235114_1790655428245796791_o.jpg (1038x666, 121K)

Uneducated subhuman regressive leftie who actually thinks the civil war was about slavery.

Attached: 1496066065054.jpg (840x3733, 929K)

Fuck them. Blacks owe us

>give niggers reparations
>they spend that money buying shit to show off instead of investing into their future
>money immediately goes into luxury sector
>niggers back to being poor tards in 3 to 5 years

i mean... go for it if you want to

Attached: h-k-edgerton.jpg (450x300, 161K)

How about we just stop using the government and police force to suppress them like the FBI trying to take out civil rights leader or the Chicago cop who tortured hundreds of black people and arrested them for crimes they didn't commit and treat them like humans? Stop acting like it's their fault they catching up from behind when this country hold their head under water every chance it got for hundreds of years. They are people still alive who were considered less human by written law for Christ sake

They won't repair shit even if they are millionaire.

Just look at nigger millionaires, dumb ass motherfucker. Only the lucky ones become black men.

Every African American in the US will receive a 100% cotton T-shirt. This T-shirt will read my ancestors picked cotton and all I got was this stupid T-shirt.

Attached: 1554698207756.jpg (406x480, 61K)

This... might actually be worth a try.

Attached: 154969036032.gif (700x700, 95K)

Lol, Nigros don’t deserve reparations.

No. Absolutely not. That's final.

Attached: c43.jpg (450x450, 30K)

Attached: 1557277296330.gif (244x248, 113K)

Why give them reparations? They weren't the ones deprived of personal property by the government.

The only reparations plan I support

Insolito

50 cents on the dollar feeds me in a shithole country be it Mexican tacos or street food in the middle east or the Philippines

They are not worth 50 cents bro. Them having everything in America including special treatment and them committing crimes and having special protection locked up and in other places is more than enough reparations by far.

You don't owe them your daughter's body or your girlfriend's life but they have it. Too many crazy niggers in politics and religion took care of that already.

This is what 1 dollar is worth today.

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-004039_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1280, 424K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-003939_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1280, 418K)

That feeds you pretty good food in every one of these countries

Attached: Screenshot_20190620-003846_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1280, 394K)

I’ll be sending mine in in the form of a coupon for a boat trip to Liberia.

If anyone deserves anything, it isn’t black peoples, it’s native Americans.

And we ain’t even giving them the shit we agreed to in the treaties we wrote for them lol, so they ain’t getting shit now. Niggas, ur shit outta luck.

They fucking live in America.

They did. Unsurprisingly very few ex slaves chose to leave.
Those that did created the hellhole that is Liberia

Yeah? So did the Chinese and Irish immigrants that were basically used as slave labor and shat on by literally everyone when they arrived.

This, but also require no backsies. Anyone that accepts the trip must renounce USA citizenship and is forever banned from entering its territories.

I believe if we paid to send 90% of them the taxpayers would make our money back within a decade. Sorry prison industrial complex, social workers, and police unions, you lose in this scenario but we all hate you anyway.

it's fine, it should just be paid for by the people who enslaved the in the first place; not one of the customers, who wasn't even the largest market

why do blacks get so butthurt about the fact it was other blacks who actually captured the slaves, put them in chains, and sold them to (mostly jewish) traders? the reparations are owed by africa, not white people.

I consider rocky's creed series and the whole wakanda racist shit reparations.

The sacrifice of caesar's palace and white women I might add and everything priceless and invaluable in America they have ruined and destroyed

Give them some new rope

Read it the other way around how entitled and shilled do you have to be to think that?

You can't charge people for things that were legal in the past. Taxing for niggers repperAsians would essentially be fining the citizenry for past shit that was legal, no?. Just start a chicken charity, OP.

what so just let them commit crimes free of punishment?

i mean yeah drugs should be legalized for everyone, but the real problem is violent crime. it's not oppression to arrest a nig for armed robbery or murder.

Reparations should happen, but only if they are 100% funded by western african 'nations'. We need to prosecute the people that originally kidnapped, enslaved, and profited from all those past and present dindus.

Retarded idea, none of the enslaved ones are even alive anymore and you can't inherit guilt, no mqtter what SJWs might tell you.
It wouldn't solve any problems either, the problems with black communities are primarily cultural and social(kids who grow up without fathers etc), the financial problems are a symptom, not the illness itself.

not needed, just stop bein racist

If you did that the return would be priceless. Trust me we all want the germans to win and get all the jews.

Only then would we start working on everything they've ruined.

The fact that you have to double check these motherfuckers are guilty of an already perpetrated crime

Yeah, it isn't feudal times when some drunk gambling retard dies and gets the entire extended family enslaved for the debt he ran up.

I'm waiting for the nigger Moors to pay for 700+ plus years of slavery in Europe.

They are actually moving there.

True. This time dumb euro-trash invite the niggers to destroy them

blacks always want to blame poverty for whatever statistic makes them look bad. but the problem is in a lot of areas the whites and asians are just as poor, but not nearly as violent and their kids actually want to be in school and not be like their parents.

they're committed to playing victim, like because their parents or grandparents were discriminated against, and (some of) their ancestors were slaves, that's why they're violent and don't value education. yeah right.

if you want any more proof it's entirely their own fault, look at how recent black immigrants and their children are doing. nigerians are one of the most successful immigrant groups in the country. and you'd be hard pressed to argue that however bad jim crow was, living in a 3rd world hellhole wasn't worse