What was your graduation like Yea Forums? Just had one and it was kinda shit for me personally

What was your graduation like Yea Forums? Just had one and it was kinda shit for me personally.

Pic not related

Attached: big-tit-women-fat-girl.jpg (563x707, 62K)

Bump

the principle got up and said
>You should be proud that of the 400 seniors that started this year, you are one of the 300 that graduated.
then the district super intendant got up and said
>You should be proud that you were able to get a quality education in the lowest funded district in the lowest funded state in the nation.
neither saw a connection between the two

also it was my birthday
so my friends and I fucked off asap for birthday shit

Fuck.

dropped out

Just waiting for it to be fucking over so I could go the after grad party. Two of cousins also graduated so my mom/aunts threw a huge party. Then the after-after party with my friends.

Gf stood me up found out later she was with Jamal

Wasn't invited to any parties, just had some family over at my house. Realized i had no friends.

Nice

Sounds ok

OP here, that sounds lit. Cant relate though

idk, just here for more Nadine

ye im just too smart for this get it

I went to an all-boys Jesuit high school. We were the first senior class to graduate in the new gym they had built, so that was kinda cool. Otherwise it was pretty gay.

Attached: 1490330751740.jpg (372x399, 38K)

OP here no family except my mom and a couple people in my year that I can barely call friends. People were cheering after each name and the place was silent af when mine was called. No one knows me but I think I kinda feel weird about that

Oof. I feel for you user. Cant relate though never had a gf

Dont even have anymore the picture was bait

You do you user

Lol I dont know how people go to those kinda schools

In our graduating class of 100 (in a small Wisconsin town) the principal singled me out in his speech as an example of school spirit, because I didn't go to prom but helped decorate. In truth, I just wanted to get out of class for the day.

Mine sucked. Went to a party. One of the hottest chicks was wearing a white bikini. You could see big areolas and black bush. So hot. Two possible chicks were in a small pool and looking like they were up to something either diddling each other or pissing. I got in they got out. No luck that day.

Yeah, dull and sad for me, but at least the burgers were good

Good