Is anyone here fucking poor? like fucking seriously god damn poor

is anyone here fucking poor? like fucking seriously god damn poor

I live in the middle of nowhere like literally the lowest property value in the entire fucking earth. my windows are made of wood like fucking wooden window sill garbage chipping lead paint and shit everywhere. part of the roof fucking fell in the other room just fucking plaster falling to the ground

my house leaks whenever it rains fucking entire brown fucking looking ceiling everywhere. my window has a bunch of fucking cracks in it. holy fucking shit dude how does it get this bad. downstairs is covered up rags and shit no proper flooring or anything

holy fucking shit dude not counting homeless and prisoners i have to be the poorest person in america. theres no fucking way unless theres people living in broken down trailers and shit theres just no fucking way

how is it this bad holy fucking shit man

Ive never had a car. Ive never been on vacation. Ive never been anywhere nice. Parents constantly fighting and yelling. I want to die i want to die. My life was ravaged by fucking weed laws all i ever wanted was weed no pills no booze and weed cost every fucking penny ive ever made

ive never been anywhere cool. ive never been anywhere cool. ive never been anywhere cool. how the fuck does it get this bad? ive never been anywhere cool. and I get trapped here by god. I fucking hate god.

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

Put your shoes on and walk away. find a temp agency and get a job. You smoke weed so you should be able to find some stoners to live with on Craigslist

I got arrested and put on probation for being black

god made DAMN sure I would never be happy. my only goal in life now is to destroy god and humanity.

oh its you. just go to jail man its not that bad you get to smoke weed and chill with bros.

So you are poor but have internet?
And you own a device that allows you to browse Yea Forums?

Son, you ain't poor and you ain't got your priorities straight.

theres no weed in my jail but its chill as fuck as far as jails go its almost like European cozy jails but still American

I rather do 6 months or less in jail then be here but dont know if thats an option

homeless people have multiple cell phones these days

oregon jail is pretty chill

It's cool until you run out of sets of clothing and die of dysentery

here you get a private cell and you get to use tablets that have pandora radio and stream tv shows and has my favorite tv shows on it and the people are chill just all low level offenders no violence or fights and everyones pretty nice

but you wake up every morning at 6 am to hillbillies blasting country shit and im wasting even more time in this country hell hole hence why i wouldnt do more than like 4 or 5 months

There are still literal cannibal tribes in parts of the world, living in God-forsaken jungle hellholes. Your standard of living is much better than many millions of people alive today, and you take things for granted that would be luxurious or straight up magical to the billions of men and ape-men that have fought and bled for a life far worse than yours since the dawn of prehistory. You are a soft little bitch boy having an online temper tantrum over the fact that your life isn't cool enough for your ridiculously overinflated sense of self-worth. I hope that one day you truly start to suffer, and discover how absurdly ungrateful you have been.

OP has never been anywhere cool. For those readers who didn't get that.

how u have interweb tho?

You just keep chasing your own tail, the SAME thread, over and over.
You're still in the shit because you fucked up, get a job, get some wheels, get a fucking hobby, NOTHING is going to change as long as you sit in your same hole being a whiny racist muffin...

You're on probation for doing stupid shit, don't do any more stupid shit until probation is up and you're free and still employable.

shut the fuck up you fucking retard how many fucking times do I have to tell you fucking retards dont offer shit advice. I want advice how to leave. is that me leaving? no. fuck off. FUCK OFF get the fuck out of my thread. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD YOU FUCKING RETARDED NERD CREEPY FAGGOT FUCK GET THE FUCK OUT

He bragged about grifting cash off people on the 'net, I'm sure the Welfare checks don't bounce either...
Gets a little hot when somebody says J-O-B, so he isn't really poor yet.

I will take a job in the city. how do I get a job in the city. I dont want to work in the country. whats the point. what do I get from it. my house is still broken down.

People who have jobs sometimes can afford to go cool places, with good ones they can even live in cool places sometimes...

You did it, you get to pay.
You don't like it all you got to do is piss off your P.O. and the scenery will change, almost no effort required.

kill yourself fucking retard. offer useful advice or go look at your fucked up weird shit. just go fuck off before i come after you

So sit your broke ass down on the porch and have a pity party, landlords don't give it away for free, neither does fucking Kroger.
In case you hadn't noticed, HR drones discriminate against everybody without a squeaky-clean record of happy conformity, so get ready for years of shit-jobs if you do make it off the porch, a little 'Fuck You' money in the bank smooths things over a lot...

Drop the racist bullshit and pull your head out of your ass, you're your own worst enemy...

you are a stupid nigger who deserves to be executed in the street like the faggot you are stay poor autist

He'll be a suck buddy for Bubba.

Playing the victim will only get you killed you stupid nigger. Learn something! Now. Pick a shitty fucking thing, learn it, so you can get hired and have more money.

God damn you repeating yourself at the end like one of those spoken word poets. You’re poor but have access to internet and a house with a bathroom and shower. Trust me bud you got it easy compared to others.

Hes just a strung out bum. Eventually he'll be in prison, maybe if hes lucky he can hold a part time job. Sad story in his mind, in reality he brought it upon himself.

You want advice? literally neck yourself.

just buy money at the money store

Attached: kys.jpg (600x600, 47K)

>I got arrested and put on probation for being black
Oh Lord, not you again. Let's go back to how it is a crime to be black. Care to explain that one?

>i spent all my money on weed
>i'm so poor
>how does it get this bad
are you rerarded?

There's something wrong with you. The city won't make things better. You'll be the same fucking troll you are now and the city will fuck you just as much as the country. You won't outrun your excuses

so you also live in western NC?

Attached: 1551979726306.jpg (420x500, 48K)

This whole thread has gone by without a single picture of squalor. Show us how you live and maybe people will be a bit more sympathetic user.