Has anybody here been stabbed? What does it feel like? I know it hurts, but could you put it into words and describe it?

Has anybody here been stabbed? What does it feel like? I know it hurts, but could you put it into words and describe it?
Does it feel numb? Does it feel tingly?
I might get stabbed tomorrow so I need to know

Attached: Antenna Installation.jpg (540x960, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vix6-afHzMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I accidentally stabbed myself pretty deep in the thigh once and honestly, it didn't feel like much. Like kind of a pinch, I guess. Like the blood was more of an indicator than the pain. So, while I cannot vouch for like organ damage and shit, but really not that bad. Super overplayed in movies and whatnot. Scary but not actually that painful.

Cant you just wait one more day

Surprisingly felt nothing at all. I expected pain but there was none. Got only the sensation of warm water (blood) flowing over the skin. The healing process later was when it got really annoying but not at the moment of the incident.

Put a finger in your ass, that's how it feels to get stabbed

I did the same shit. Butterfly knife ended up about 3.5" into my thigh/ass. Pulled it out, no pain, stapled it up, no pain. If you're going to be stabbed, the thigh is probably the least painful.

Stabbed in the leg felt like a gnarly Charlie horse. When I seen the blood and the wound that's when I went white.

Doesn't hurt at all .probally best to try and not get stabbed, being stabbed could result in loss of life

Attached: AA733276-48E3-41B4-9A51-1F9DE7838C64.jpg (500x363, 23K)

This is really similar to my experience. Stabbed self in thigh like a dumb ass. Went in deep and really didnt feel anything. Cleaned up the blood, got some stitches and it healed up in no time.

Look what I found on snap memories

Attached: c212a5b7db0d494f8585fcfc3ccaf97d.png (432x768, 471K)

The lack of pain is what's dangerous
>fight
>don't notice you are getting filleted
>blood loss kicks in
>rip

thought it was just spam

Attached: 33039d8d6b584271b65d4912eb5b4ca0.png (432x768, 242K)

Organs have ZERO sensory input/output since they have ZERO nerve endings. You only feel the first few inches of skin which is why it feels like a "pinch."

t. been stabbed in the gut

WHY THE FUCK WOULD IT FEEL NUMB?

NUMB?

RETARD!!!!!!!!!

Funny I did the same shit like 3.5-4 inches but in the front of my thigh with a big ass bowie knife. Didn't get stuck, didn't hurt coming out. The healing process was a bitch though, walked with a limp for like 2 months, and it ached for a long time. Also don't let it get infected because that SUCKS.

Severed nerve endings, actually.
If you cut someone in just the right way, you can effectively stab them with them being relatively unaware that they were even stabbed.

Fat cunt.

Care about yourself op, don't let them stab you. Just don't go there. If you really have to, I'd wear some metallic plate around my torso under clothes in worst scenario. Also, if they wait for you, call the cops

I have been stabbed and shot. I can tell you for me that being stabbed was immediately much worse. The pain was immediate and the recovery (upper right shoulder from behind 10 cm blade went in to the handle) was longer than the shot(right lung from the front, little over 6cm lower and 4 cm to the right of my right nipple). Being stabbed is very bad. Being shot was not nearly as bad, although every instance is different. Sharp pain but very minor in magnitude in comparison to the amount of damage. The shot and the stab both took a long time to recover from owing to surgeries. I am back to 100% now and no longer have to be near niggers so I haven't had any more bullshit. Reason for both was my girlfriend, really curvy black chick who black men can't stand to see with a white guy. There were blows exchanged when I got stabbed and as my right arm was almost useless I ducked into a store that was nearby and locked the door. The time I was shot I didn't realize it and charged the guy but there was a cop who tackled the nig almost immediately, I did kick him in the chops and kneel on the back of his head while the cuffs were applied. I then realized that I was bleeding bad and it was becoming difficult to breath, the cop already had an ambulance o. The way and sat with me the whole time. My gf hates niggers also, good woman.

Why are you gonna get stabbed user?

Watch this, it starts a bit on the goofy side but trust me its got very good information about stabbings and how to deal with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vix6-afHzMg

My shoulder blade was hit by the knife and it cut 2 tendons which may explain why the pain was immediate. Gunshot felt like a really hard pinch and then later got very hot. I stuck my finger in the hole in disbelief and to be a badass, later I found bout that pretty much anything that gets in an open wound like that can kill you so.... I was dumb instead of a badass. Also if you're going to be stabbed in the guts you are going to be even worse off than I was because of the possibility of internal bleeding.

If you're going to be stabbed I'd choose ass cheek. People pick hand but I like having 2 functional hands and a bad wound to it can ruin it for life. You also sound like a bit of a pleb so may not seek the amount of medical attention required to make you whole again.

I stabbed ur mom with my cock

better be careful. You stab your inner thigh you will die and not a single doctor in the world can fix it.

Probably cause of infection potential. Friend died from a small domestic swine bite (was animal doc doing visists) due to infection it caused. You got always bacteria on your hands so if you go inside you might infect yourself with something serious if unlucky.

Nurse Practitioner here. This is completely false and you are a stupid, lying faggot.

getting stabbed feels dull depending on where, I've been stabbed in the arm and if I didn't see it, I would've thought I just got hit at first

I got stabbed as a teenager being an idiot and trying to wrestle a knife out of a friends hand. He was threatening to stab his brother and idk if it’s cause everything was so hectic at the time or if it’s in fact true that you don’t feel it but I didn’t feel it pierce me until after I saw the blood and instantly felt the pain lol.

I got stabbed in the shoulder and proceeded to beat the guys ass years ago. I didn't feel it until after and didn't actually notice until I looked down and saw a bunch of blood dripping down my arm.

Both user.

Got fucked up by a Vietnamese gang with machete and hangers twice, 45 sticthes and 13 staples first time. Almost 200 stiches second time.

We later returned the favor, whistles beat knives.

Stabbing: suprisingly little sharp pain, usually dull deep aching throb. Shock goes away fast.

Slicing/long cuts: feels like satan gave you a paper cut on your frenulum and rubbed his fiery syphilitic piss and smegma into the wound. Shock fades slower, but holy fuck you are not prepared for the pain.

I've been stabbed and cut accidentally more than once.
I'd rather be shot with a pellet gun.

Imagine someone pinching open your flesh. If it's a particularly broad or thick object, sometimes you can feel it riding in your muscle. It's mostly stinging, and the knowledge that there's something foreign in your flesh if you manage to pay attention. If it's a bad stab, it hurts like hell.

There's just something to be said about the sensation that comes from having your flesh torn.

yeah get a load of this retard, did you miss basic anatomy or do they not teach that on reddit?

>Vietnamese gang with machete and hangers
Yrop or Canadistan?

>stabbed multiple times
>happens in front of friend
>friend left me to die
>I survive
>I have no friend

Tell the story

> What does it feel like?
It feel great, very nice feeling.

>Canadiastan?
Thats all I can say

I honestly didn't feel it, but it was in the meaty part of the thigh and not super deep.

I'm more interested to know why you're being stabbed tomorrow