I just told someone to kys did i go to far...

I just told someone to kys did i go to far? This is what i wrote "Yes ples kill yourself you dumb disgusting gay faggot faggit nigger spic shit homosexual tranny black person bbc loving mega niglet fucking shitwall"

Attached: Ernst-Roehm-Foto-um-1933-Ernst-Roehm-Photo-circa-1933.jpg (1024x1001, 148K)

It's illegal. Now the mods will locate your IP address, give it to the police along with this thread in html format, then the police will call your ISP and ask who had such an IP address at that time, this is how they'll get your address and your family name and maybe even your name. Next, you'll get a mail inviting you over for questioning. If you keep ignoring it, they'll come for you. Basically, you're fucked.

Oh shit the fbi is coming for me mossad is preparing another false flag gotta run

>fbi
Now they already know which country you're from.
Dude, just don't write anything more.

I never should have told that tranny to kill herself fuck mossad fbi cia mi6 is after me now fucking illumenati too how do i survive do i run and hide in the forest?

Attached: thisisme.jpg (1024x576, 161K)

The moon Adolf, it's the only place.

How do i get there and this is her i told to kill herself yeah not a she but you understand i felt so great while typing it

Attached: 1560984019218m.jpg (576x1024, 51K)

Why don't you ask the guys that develop Nazi UFOs for you?

But that was planned for the SS to transport quick and effective between places they needed to be and yeah i really hate that tranny subhuman but i still love her you know i hope she dies but for a short period of time and not yeah

Attached: 1560976596853.jpg (317x562, 25K)

It's not a tranny, it's just a feminine guy, also underage. When he gets older, he'll look like a jew and you'll hate him. Dubs checked.

No shes 20 and shes probaly a jew yeah whatever i hope she drowns in a jar of peanut butter

Post moar pics

Hes hot right?

Attached: fa76c96eb88e0ce.jpg (341x450, 32K)

I don't know yet dubsdolf, but honestly, I'm not into traps. Just wanted to see who's your type, bro.

Well i hate nigger loving faggots like that tranny nigger i like nigger hating traps and i could also fuck hitler

This is this that

Attached: 1560988179422m.jpg (576x1024, 44K)

Meh

YOU FAGGOT!

YOU NEED TO TELL THEM TO LIVE STEAM IT AND POST THE LINK HERE!

HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO WATCH PEOPLE SELF-TERMINATE IF BRAIN DEAD RETARDS LIKE YOU DON'T TELL THEM TO LIVE STREAM IT? IT'S BECAUSE OF IDIOTIC OXYGEN-THIEVES SUCH AS YOURSELF THE WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO WATCH ANYMORE! I CAN ONLY WATCH THE CHRISTCHURCH VIDEO SO MANY TIMES!

Im sorry i was too angery so i just wrote a bunch of stuff but yeah it would be nice to watch her beautiful face shatter while she blasts her fucking head with a shotgun

Attached: 1560989049991m.jpg (576x1024, 55K)

She's cute. Will she pull a train before she kills herself?

Idk shes a gay fag

Dude, it's a guy and he's not even close to being convincing.