I'm 20 and going bald

I'm 20 and going bald.

Attached: DCFC11B3-5C5D-43B3-8483-8A7FD6373DDD-3253-000004FAD810E936.jpg (240x240, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/finasteride-and-neurosteroides-dht-metabolites-potential-problem.66567/
discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just completely shave your head and grow a kick ass beard

Most guys who go bald at 20 can at least grow nice beards. Shave that shit, beard up, and embrace it.

join the club

This might be the dumbest decision I've ever heard.

Attached: cef16483772ea7db33fc1aa62de4d0fdd5111442fb0483b517490dd262e70124.jpg (1600x1600, 364K)

i think he means involuntarily you dumb autistic fuck

What are you going to do user?

There's no such thing considering modern hair treatment options

Finasteride daily. It almost stops the hair from falling, although the effects might take a while to be noticveable. It also has a weird side effect that comes up in 1 among htousands of consumers...

But I still recommend it!

oh yeah? such as what? Propecia? A pill that kills your dick and brain function?

Dude, everyone gets side effects from that shit. Even if it's not noticeable. You're blocking 5 Alpha Reductase which is pivotal in the production of neurosteroids and in proper sexual function.

Not like you had either of those to begin with

Attached: 1551553622409.jpg (347x234, 12K)

Accept, relax, move on.
Nobody of any consequence will care about such superficial stuff.

F

Thank you, brother.

but i do, hence not wanting to ruin it.

i am not blocking any sexual function, that I can tell you without further detail.

oof, get really in shape to make up for the baldness, act like you're bald on your own accord.

You are, even if you can't notice, you're also blocking the production of neurosteroids as DHT is converted into other things.

Is it from your father or mothers relatives

looks like you know more than I do. Would you mind sharing any sources? I would like to go further into this, for I take this shit daily

Mothers, grandfathers bald, dad has full head of long hair hair at 60, my dads father had slight balding

alright 1 minute, im honestly not trying to shit on you or your parade but unfortunately its the truth, brb

well, this is "magic of Yea Forums" means, not that p0rn posting

it's a hard to research subject, a lot is covered up in regards to this drug, its very odd. but here's how it works, 5ar blocks the production of DHT, DHT is converted into other things pivotal in brain function, so you're not just blocking DHT which even by itself is an important hormone.

hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/finasteride-and-neurosteroides-dht-metabolites-potential-problem.66567/

anything else to add? If not, I am thankful. Will look more into it tomorrow. I am staring to feel sleepy

Hey guys, I have a cool discord for gaming. We are gearing up for WoW classic. Join if you want some chill ass people in your pathetic lives. discord gg/3ttvvnB

pic semi related girl is 16 can you believe that

Attached: cp.png (932x601, 917K)

shave your head, make it your choice instead of something that happens to you.

19 full head of hair

Yea Forums is for random.

This belongs on >>/fit/

▲▲

This.

I did this when I was 20. It saved me and also made me look older

Just wait... it’ll happen in exactly one year

Yea Forums is random and therefore covers all categories

I was already full on balding at 13, it only gets worse, user.

13??

can’t relate, luscious locks here

I'm 28 and never had a gf

stop going bald

AKA soyface

take the soy pill and grow your hair back nigger

I'm 30 and I'm not.

Attached: IMG-20170308-WA0019.jpg (898x1600, 171K)

F

Take small amounts of estrogen and the hair you lost might even come back. Also you'll have nice smooth skin.

Attached: MC_Smugle.png (1065x1635, 1.51M)

I'm 28 and never had penetrative sex. Hope that makes you feel better user.

Did you just assume my gender???

Attached: wut.png (802x586, 466K)

>19
Enjoy it while it lasts