Why do Leftists claim that different groups are somehow same? Are Leftists retarded...

Why do Leftists claim that different groups are somehow same? Are Leftists retarded? So are Tigers and Lions ''same'' too?No group is same to another one,and nobody is equal.

Attached: only one is a human.jpg (781x1024, 380K)

>Why do [people I don't agree with] claim [thing they don't actually claim]?

sounds like right propaganda to me

Do you have any proof that leftists say that, or are you talking out of your ass?

When both parties congressional budgets are financed at interest(to be paid by the American taxpayer) by the same private bank, names are really irrelevant. Both parties are the same. Functional agendas of both parties are dictated by the money it costs to materialize them. The money comes from the same people regardless of "which party" is "in power"

ugly bitches & niggers are always propaganda

Daily reminder that the Federal Reserve System is not a private bank.

Racism-cuck. Racism is so fucking stupid, believing that a giant group of people (Black, white, whatever) can be stereotyped. I literally cant believe how anyone could seriously consider that.

Daily reminder. Yes it is.

No, it literally isn't. It's a hybrid public-private system.

pretty much bro.

Imagine unironically being OP.

it got private stakeholders, what else you need to be private?

Because the president appoints and Congress approves governors? Like they have any choice. The president and Congress cease to exist is they have no one to borrow from.
So you're saying the federal reserve is part government? That seems odd, considering the constitution strictly bans Congress from printing currency. Can only coin money.

Which part of the federal reserve system is public, exactly. I would love to know.

See that's the thing, "it" doesn't have private stakeholders, the regional federal reserve banks do. Member banks are required to purchase shares for their regional federal reserve bank by law, receive a fixed dividend, and have limited control.

The Board of Governors is wholly public.

>considering the constitution strictly bans Congress from printing currency. Can only coin money.
False. The Constitution only prohibits states from printing currency, not the federal government.

They are appointed by the president and approved by Congress too. The president and Congress that will cease to exist if they don't appoint and approve a governer. Hmmmm. Seems like there is no conflict of interest there.
So the governors are public, how do we control their actions? Audit their work? Remove them if necessary?
Sounds pretty fucking private to me.
Go back to sleep friend, your government always has your particular interests in mind and would never do anything bad to you.

Money and currency are not the same thing smart guy. I said it bans the feds from printing currency, which the fed creates out of thin air right now. Money is backed by tangibles, currency is backed by debt.

>They are appointed by the president and approved by Congress too.
Exactly.
>how do we control their actions?
By voting for members of Congress and the President.
>Audit their work?
The Fed's books are constantly audited.
>Remove them if necessary?
They can be removed by the President for cause.

Right, they aren't. USD is money whereas Federal Reserve Notes are currency.
>I said it bans the feds from printing currency
Which is false, it doesn't.