What weapons would you bring Yea Forums

what weapons would you bring Yea Forums

Attached: safety_not_guaranteed.jpg (640x190, 25K)

the good ol bandito spanker

Attached: bandito spanker.jpg (768x1024, 104K)

a nailed baseball bat paper mache'd with bible verses
old testament bitch, i aint fuckin around here

Attached: based ball bat.png (451x533, 244K)

id bring an ar15 and a glock because im not a fucking moron like these other anons
what will your retarded based ball bat do against a literal knight in shining armor? fuck all that’s what
hope for the best and prepare for the worst, at least have a fucking m9 on you in case your fucking cacti run out of spines

check'd
id also bring this shit

Attached: beeman.png (879x980, 749K)

a double sided dildo.

light armor
an FAL, with scope and supperssor
remington 870 inna sling
357 mag
a week of mres
machete

>implying that a good hard swing wont fuck up anyone elses day who isnt in rigid armor

look here nigger
if you wanna fuck around with your slugger then have your fun
but your ass will become a renaissance painting on the wall behind you when i get you in my long range sights

he's right you know

I would wait until laser swords became a thing. Then I would go back in time with the dude in the ad, help him out, then I would remain in the temporal location in which the business was conducted. I'm hoping that I could rule over a group of primitive yet modernly capable minds which I would teach about the ways of the future. My name would be etched in history. I hope that I'll get a statue, so that I can put my name as Mike Hunt or Ben Dover just as a little joke. People today would be talking of Mike Hunt The Destroyer. The laughs I know would occur will bring me happiness in my years of glory.

again, what is it with you smoothbrain summerniggers and your erections with melee weapons? if you brought any sort of modern firearm to the 1600s for example, even a shitty three round bolt action rifle, you would still have a gigantic fucking advantage over your opponents. shit, a muzzle loaded volley gun could take out any sperg with newton's flaming fucking laser sword assuming that its accuracy is dependable at at least ten yards.

Attached: how many times.jpg (546x546, 46K)

how would your rifle fare against a legion of ten thousand persians?

My massive purple dildo

lots and lots of high velocity ammo that can penitrate multiple bodies, and a grenade launcher for large groups of sandcunts
an rpg would be better for that as a matter of fact

gas grenades filled with hallucinogens/ deleriants.
i would convince the people that i was a wizard or a deity or something, followed by establishing myself as their leader
then i would breed with all their womens

Attached: 6.5x25mm CBJ.jpg (900x642, 41K)

You happen to have a grenade launcher laying about the house do you?

no. but it's easy to make one if you know what to do.

I would need to know when back in time and will the travel also involve spatial movement as well?

OP here, let's say that you're going to 1600s europe in pursuit of the holy grail
you gotta kill a whole lotta knights, based FAL and AR15 anons know what to do

Attached: the Tomacuzi-9.jpg (1920x1860, 608K)

guess i better bring serious heat

Attached: M1Garand in 458 WIN.jpg (640x480, 31K)

and some pain relievers because your shoulder is going to be fucking wrecked