best
election
ever

i wanna see the media and the snowflakes get rekt again

god i hope it's warren
i wanna see pocahontas memes
identity politics has so much meme power

i just can't wait 2020

Attached: 35979643496_726bd7fa58_b.jpg (1024x982, 112K)

all politics is identity politics...??? what do you think that means?

I'll actually be voting for trump this time rather than just talking about it. The butthurt of trump serving two terms is going to be amazing.

its gonna be fucking hilarious when drumpf loses to biden.

cant wait to see pol and t_d shitting themselves

One candidate was a highly qualified and experienced lady. The other candidate had no experience, bragged about sexual assault, but was considered very entertaining to watch. Americans picked the entertaining candidate over the qualified one. That tells you all you need to know about Americans.

Trump should be impeached for pulling out of TPP. What an absolute retard.

i definitely would if i were american

i had a couple of trump hats sent to me bc u can t buy the official ones outside the us

that s how much i wanna see trump fuck them over

FUCK LIBCUCKS

YAAAAAAS

Kys CUCK

The trunp dynasty president for next 2 decades bet!

Hwndu new season?

lol Kill Me Baby! That anime was awesome.

Attached: 1531273323568.gif (500x265, 1.04M)

Just jump the border and vote like all the illegal scum sucking my tax dollars

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-164640_Chrome.jpg (1440x2560, 959K)

that they have finally become the beast they were trying to defeat, they are now SJWs

SOON

>complains about trump being a corporate stooge
>also complains about trump not signing a deal that would give more power to corporations

Hahaha

Attached: D4463A6F-D8B6-4091-9C96-DA3ECA9A6448.jpg (720x729, 62K)

lmao OP's point proven. these kids don't even remember the apolitical times.

She was never qualified to be in politics.

ummm... no.

I really hope it's not a woman running for the Democrats in 2020.
As much as I want a woman to be president (it should be 50% of them...), my political science professor was talking about how it just isn't feasible for a woman to win in the present climate. In other words, it would just be like handing another term to Trump.

ironty

biden is exactly why trumps going to win again, the left is still trying to put their career guys ahead and trying to take care of their own rather than picking good candidates. left votes are going to split again.

It's going to be Warren. She's going to win.

A woman cant run a household. How the fuck that bitch gonna run a country?
Shoulda never let you bitches vote...

Somebody does not understand democracy hmmm??
U cannot seriously being a semiintelligent lerson and think trump is a good POLITICIAN, what a fucking faggot

FACEBOOK AND MEDIA ASSBLASTING 2.0

Hate to break it to you, but ever since televisions have broadcast the presidential debates to the masses, the taller candidate has won about 2/3 of the time.
The sample size of presidents is small, but we have a lot more places to draw evidence from: other offices, CEOs, and even the kind of people who are more likely to be appointed as managers.
Americans on the whole prefer tall, handsome, strong, white men in positions of power. It sucks but it's how it is.

AHAHAHA

POCAHONTAS A SHIT

lol hillary did not lose because she was a woman, it was one of her only strengths that propelled her as far as she got for someone who committed treason.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHY I LOVE HIM

We dont need a pussy ass career cocksucker that is bought and paid for politicion.

WE NEED TO GET OUR BALLS BACK AND TRUMP IS THE MAN WHO IS DOING IT

Attached: 1535480480558.jpg (600x400, 32K)

well that's mostly a problem of women voting. they didn't vote when they got the right, they voted when politicians became televised. anyway i don't mind really since i've realized female voters helps ensure a male winner.

MAGA

How can i see you in your mothers vasement typing this while complaining that you never get laid?

maybe because that's your only insult and you use it on everyone lmao

enjoy 4 for years

2016 killed 4chain as we knew it

shit is markedly worse with all you wanna be political know nothings shitting up the place

its literally stopped being funny years ago

>Americans on the whole prefer tall, handsome, strong, white men in positions of power. It sucks but it's how it is.

What's wrong with that? No one would take a ginger dwarf, a black woman or a really fat nigger seriously. Also, let's face it, if a woman was president, no one would take her seriously either. She would talk alot of bollocks all day long and would always be crashing the pressize limo into shit. Women are totally fucking useless, but at least they aren't niggers.

they had to invade here because we memed trump into office and it totally changed what the left is seen as. if we do it again we will basically seal their fate as a bunch of cucks.

So the USA needs someone who has no plan what he is actually doing and bases his politics on proto conspiracies and fuckimg breitbart. Lmao, and you guys say leftists only care about feelings.

>worried about china growing stronger
>breaks up a deal that was supposed to slow it
really makes you think

Or maybe because none of this is actually based on any scientific evidence retard?

where the fuck did science come from lmao

wanna talk about the science of race and IQ?

oh yeah i forgot that china triggers liberals now. you're all such dumb hypocrites.

And yet our foreign entanglements persist. And yet trump's congressional agenda is financed by the same people that financed Obama, Bush 2, Clinton, Bush 1........ and yet our deficit spending still exists.
It's almost, almost like it's more if the same regardless of which party is "in iffice"
Almost.

i was talking about trumps thinking process there buddy

Why does anyone care about third world elections?

are you going to pretend the libs aren't assblasted about china pulling ahead?

Wanna talk about the difference between correlation does not mean causation. And how every reputational scientist agrees that it is not a based on the race? Or how there are multiple counterarguments to eugenics and how a lot of white people are also dumb as fuck? STFU /pol/tard

i honestly dont give a fuck either way, but if you rally against something, and them give them it anyways you didn't really do too much other than just put your foot in your mouth and shoot it.

>And how every reputational scientist agrees that it is not a based on the race?
reputable, and the discoverer of dna says that black people are inferior as a matter of fact. fact is if you got rid of black people half of crime would go away, at least for a moment.

So ylu think of some gloal elites or some shit? Of course no country is going to do a 180 just because of the exexcutive branch retard?

U know that poverty is the main cause of criminality right? Thats why other countries without black prople also have crime. And how does one old guy counter the entire science comunity. This is what happens when you sit infront of Yea Forums the whole fucking day

rich black kids are more likely to go to jail than poor white kids

but that's also just racism right

meanwhile global IQ is dropping fast. you might think that poorness is the cause, but you're definitely not fighting poor people breeding tons more poor people.

lmao cope harder about blacks being inferior, remember that if you hate free speech you're the bad guys.

>>but that's just raci8 right

Well, there are studies that show that black people get disproportionately longer sentences and how resumes with just the named changed to a typical black name get chosen less. There are many examples. Stop makimg claims that are so easily to disprove

None of our current problems are caused by overpopulation, but by bad distribution u absoloutly brainlet.

So you think monetary policy doesnt dominate social policy? Who owns the bank that every single president has borrowed from since 1910?
The US will never do a 180. Ever. As long as the same people are running the show, the same things will happen.

>raci8
lol what

i didn't say shit about overpopulation, i said iq is dropping.

it's seriously amazing all the mental gymnastics one has to do to not hate blacks, it's literally on the level of a conspiracy theory

Imagine thinking that allowing corporations to sue the shit out of dictatorial shitholes like china for potential loses is a bad thing.

Imagine being this much of a brainlet.

It's so easy to hate blacks. Go to a black community. Within a month you'll want out.

So you blame the jews? Then nothing i could say will change your mind because you blame everything on the jews. And every counterargument is a willfully lut there to hide the "truth", right?Go back to pol you absolute POS

This just shows in what kind of bubble you live. The "conspiracy" as you like to call it is simply: america used to hate black people, made laws to hate black people, cemented that idea into their brain and it hasnt fully changed yet. Tbat is not a conspiracy. But you think that even though black leople a inferior they still managed to do stuff like rule countries.

it was also going to hurt small business owners. keep calling china a shithole while their middle class grows in a massive population and our middle class shrinks in a tiny population.

i have, participated in the "gentrification" of a black neighborhood just looking for cheaper rent. the first time i saw a fight between a black bus driver and rowdy black passengers was amusing, but it got old fast. some cuck is going to post about he lives in a black community and doesn't see the problems but the most racist areas in america have the most blacks.

When did I say anything about Jews?

>IQ isn't real!
>discoverer of DNA is wrong, along with all the other gene scientists who got disbarred for speaking out against blacks, you can't tell someones race by their genes, there aren't associated genes with intelligence that the races don't have equal amounts of because that's not fair!!! they don't commit all the crime it's fake, fake fake fake.

Maybe because that where they were fucking used as slaves and after that they couldn't move simce they had no money?

that's lefties fault. they support immigration which hurts the poorest people by giving them more competition.

What happens at the end of a big boom period? Especially when fractional reserve banking is behing it.

lol neither biden nor other mainstream democrats are left wing, stop getting your political talking points from alex jones and pol

bernie is the only candidate who is somewhat left leaning, mostly just in rethorics, but hes gonna get cucked out of nomination again by boomers

that was exactly my point retard, the democratic voters are going to be split between biden and bernie and it's going to put trump back in office.

you people also forget about trumps superior campaign strategies, going everywhere hillary ignored and expected to vote blue.

except when they want a lot of high-skill labor immigration which harms mid-upper class

Who do all these candidates report will finance their congressional budgets? I wonder who pays the interest to that bank? I wonder why the federal government doesnt just tax the public for all the money it wants to spend.
Neh I'm sure it's all coincidence.

All those scientists git disbarred by all other scientists???

>>there aren't associated genes with intelligence that the races don't have equal amounts of

Scince most scientists disagree, yes

>>they do not commit all the crime

Yes they do not commit all crime. I could go to someone and stab them and tbis would be prooven wrong. They maybe do commit a lot or most of it, but it has been shown that does not have anything to do with race

lol who gives a shit about the small businesses when google will be literally be able to sue the CPP for blocking their products in china when china is forced to join the TPP

go eat a dog

is that actually what you think is happening? bringing the value of high end labor doesn't fuck anyone over as bad as bringing in more low skill labor. you realize if it weren't for immigration there would be more low skill jobs available that would pay better? same thing if we kept women out of the workplace, the value of work would go up. or men. point being, more labor = less valuable work.

it hasn't been shown, you appeal to authority AND hate free speech. how can you not see how baseless your stance is? you are a propagandist, the facts are irrelevant to you.

do you really think china would submit to being sued by the us if they are making all these knock offs already? you're talking about war.

>value of high end labor doesn't fuck anyone over as bad as bringing in more low skill labor
of course the skill level of the worker is going to affect different sets of the socioeconomic classes, but the point remains high-skill labor still does to the middle class, which is especially ironic when you are trying to claim that our middle class is shrinking.

You literally thing black people are inferior and should be treated like less than animals, so i do not think you care about their free speech. (Also when have i ever said that i would silence you)

And what the hell, you tell me i should find sources while providing none.

China will have no choice but to join the TPP, the whole point of TPP was to isolate china economically. And when their economy starts going to shit from all the corps moving away to other asn countries due to removal of worker protection laws thanks to TPP they will have to join and winnie the pooh will get fucked in the ass by google and apple

LOL. Im 39 and married. Mom never had a basement and lives half way across the country.

Hillary was damaged goods. Left leaning voters were already divided on her, and the GOP had invested decades of propaganda against the Clinton name which they could then capitalize on.

She ran a bland campaign with no message and assumed victory was a forgone conclusion.
Her loss is a reflection on the glaring faults of her platform, and NOT the skill of Trump, whose campaign was chaotic and full of scandals.

Trump isn't going to face anyone with the levels of inherited questionability like Clinton.
His Presidency hasn't accomplished much, and he's generally conducted him like an entitled shithead that complains constantly and takes credit for mediocrities, assuming he isn't totally lying about them.

He's fighting an uphill battle, and hasn't expanded his base to compensate for it.

Honestly i could give a fuck less. I need less than 4 years to secure 2 cucksheads in 2 other english speaking first world countries.

With a phone call and my experience i can land a job making a little north of 230k... but i like where i live and i live well.

If this place goes to shit I'll say fuck the lemons and bail.

No shit. FUCK I HATE U LIBCUCKS

Dang so it's almost like even though he talked a big game on the trail, just like all politicians, his practical agenda in office is generally the same as all the rest.
"He kept us out of war" was Wilson's slogan, immediately after reelection we went to war. Politicians are liars and irrelevant. Financiers on the other hand..

How in the fuck are you on here knowing how banks work?

I'd wager only us 2 have the financial aptitude of a brick or higher.

Kek

no.
Trump's random tweets have crashed the stock market multiple times.
He just has a thought, announces it, and his administration is caught unaware and has to scramble to either talk him out of it or accommodate it.
He's literally a shitposter we have to center our national discussion and policies around.
Fuck him, throw him out

Hillary was the only candidate with coherent platform that had actual political vision and pro western foreign policy, even if you dont like the neolib politics. But even she had to abandon the idea of tpp due to the would be backslash from retarded progressives if she was to publicly support it.

In short, fuck populst politicians.

YOU MAD?
STAY MAD!

>MUH 30,000 BATHROOM EMAILS...

>MUH 30,000 BATHROOM EMAILS....

The wall just got 10 feet taller

>highly qualified
Lol

That's not what that means. The white christians is as much an identity as having blue hair...

The apolitical political times? Are we talking before there was kings? or before you knew about politics? Protestant vs Catholic is still identity politics...

Bottom feeder Dimitri finish vodka and go sleep

Says the guy who was to young to see 2 white republican be destroyed by a Nig Nog

Well she was a secretary of state for obama as opposed to complete political outsider or a dumb fucking commie sympathizer who did nothing but rename two postal offices during his whole political career

or are you implying that cruzlim and jeb! were better qualified lol?

Maybe not for student president, but in the national debates it is. If you think the alt-right is an apolitical group of mixed cultures and ethnicities uniting together under one banner that is a fallacy. The moment it's about 'christianity' or 'western values' it's an identity. IF anything groups like antifa are actually against identity politics and why they unite against something and not for something.

Still there'll be identified as every other identity from marxism to jewish to anarchists to non-whites to gay or trans or kids or cucks but none of that is actually a part of their politics. They're against fascists.

But the white, middle class, christian MAGA party will still think 'at least we're not just about tribalism like those libtards'. I honestly do not understand, and do not really care to convince anyone because they'll just respond.

>umm... no.

Attached: 1538959637583.jpg (3000x1976, 1.82M)

No it's when he was a kid , millenials don't even understand that we've been debating transgender and white nationalism and migrants since the mid 1960 and that nothing change since then lmao

>In short, fuck populst politicians.
I agree. However the messaging of Clinton's campaign was nonexistent.
Whether you agreed with Trump or not, it was generally understood what his policies were, whereas discussion about Clinton was hijacked early.