Does anyone else grow weed? I got six plants almost ready to harvest

Does anyone else grow weed? I got six plants almost ready to harvest.

The thing is our nugs are half the size as my friends dads, same weed, same amount of grow time, same nutrients, same everything. Except for the lights. We bought some mars hydro lights and his dad got the California light works lights. So its obvious its the lights. So we are getting new lights for our next grow of 19 plants.

Does anyone have any good experience growing weed? Is it really necessary to buy the $2200 1000w California light works light? Is there any lights that are comparable to those lights for less money? The internet fucking sucks now almost impossible to get an honest review.

Attached: IMG_20190513_142842.jpg (2400x3200, 1.25M)

same water? same temps? same co2 setup? same ph? same ppm? i dunno how you could be so sure that it's only the lights on your first grow with the setup

Lights are everything...more lumens = more food for plant = bigger buds

We are neighbors so its the same water. Our temps are the same. Same co2. Same ph. He put our op together.

no they aren't

OP probably just didn't feed his plants max ppm they could take, flower longer and chop the colas that are potentially ready and let the lower stuff grow out more.

are you feeding as often as him?

Do you have an experience with certain lught brands that you would recommend. LED only though.

>Is it really necessary to buy the $2200 1000w California light works light? Is there any lights that are comparable to those lights for less money? The internet fucking sucks now almost impossible to get an honest review.

The answer is the sun, although you can grow with mh/hps/LED just fine.

As often, the exact same nutrients.

Beware of the seeds also, some seeds appeared to have been weaker than some others

same phenos?(aka clones)

Ya we cloned them from his mother plants

and im guessing it's like the epistar 360 that you're using or?

I grow with a 1000W hps with a non digital ballast. Bulb cost $40 and I change it every two grows. Room is 3' x 4' and I get between 1lb to 1.5 lbs every crop of 4 plants

thats just genetic variability/phenotypical difference, this is why non femmed seeds are ultimately better.

Also I doubt its the culprit but how is your airflow OP?

No its a mars hydro 1000w. And a 1000w no name one my friend gave me.

Good we have a duct with fresh air and an output with the carbon filter on it

Hows the temperature?

You should grow real green weed for boys, not that faggot pink pussy weedle

Attached: pizza_plants.jpg (650x650, 117K)

this one? if so yeah that's garbage
>Consuming only 150W
no name one is complete garbage

and the CA lightworks 1100 ones i can find are ~ $1500

Attached: 1548817642458.png (1003x684, 920K)

The lights are pink