My gf said she wants a break because I kinda was emotional to her and kinda dump her because of good reason...

My gf said she wants a break because I kinda was emotional to her and kinda dump her because of good reason .. she said the situation was stressing her out .. and she need a break .. she also dump me before .. But we got back together.. but now should I just wait or call it off ... we have a history of fighting

Attached: 8B7904D3-09F9-4B5C-B19F-F4E4C1CE4E1B.jpg (1242x1069, 624K)

Beat her up and never look back.

You were being a beta bitch and now she wants to go get fucked by alphas while you sit on the side line waiting for her to come back.

All those "kinda's" lead me to believe you are completely unsure of yourself and your relationship. You should just bail and find someone you are sure about.

Whg did you dump her user?

Because I was giving her a lots of love And affection and it’s no given back

Because I was giving her a lots of love And affection and it’s no given back .. I tried my best

She's fucking someone else.

Seens like she isnt interested then... I wouldnt give 2 fucks and move on. Also why do you want to be with her? Oldfag advice look for someone that can be apart of your team, smart, trust worthy, chill and attractive. You dont want to waste your time with BS. But if ur just looking to bang forget what I just said.

It’s kinda hard to move on ..she was tge first girl I banged and I was the first boy she banged .. we had future plains to have babies and get married and I was going to meet her family

And everything was good .. but she wasn’t reply to my text we are in a group chat together and she would be replying in there instead of to me .. takes long to text back .. I tried to make plains with her she brush it off ..

How old are you? You havent even met the fam...

No I was going to

I meet the two sister tho but that’s it

There are people who need and like now attention than others.
I've been to this situation, but I was the "cold one"
Nothing out of the ordinary - she's logical and you are emotional. Being together will always result in discussions

Ps: logical women. kek.

The way relationships work, especially in the beginning stages, is an alternating pattern of one person pursuing the other. You are pursuing nonstop. You probably broke it.

This relationship is not new .. but I was chasing her ..

She even said she like people to chase her

This guy/gal gets it. I think OP is just very young and clearly needs to read neditations of marcus aurelius.

* meditations

So your saying on the break if I stop chasin her she might come back

And or miss me

Because I was the one doing all the loving seeing where she at and care about her ..

OP I stopped believing ur post at least 5 post ago...

You're a fucked duck you retard. Women think emotionally, men think logically and analytically. You must combat womens sickness with medicine. Their sickness is their nature, our logic is the medicine. You HAVE to always be the man, do not falter in your path to ruling your relationship because every day is a battle whether you know it or not. A happy woman is a unhappy relationship. A happy man is a happy relationship, women don't know what they want and we need to be there to show them. You showed her insecurities and a lack of leadership. She got uneasy and now you are done. Beat off eat cupcakes and cry about it and start fresh with a new chick and try listening to Patrice O'Neal.