Hey Yea Forums I'm homeless living in my car in Walmart parking lot. AMA

Hey Yea Forums I'm homeless living in my car in Walmart parking lot. AMA

Attached: IMG_20190616_160822.jpg (1205x1341, 579K)

ebil trips
Hows the weather where you are?

hows jerking off working for you

What happened in your life that got you to this point?

How long have you been doing this? How old are you? Do you have a job? What's it like?

It's warm here in Louisiana rained a few days ago I have a pretty good fan blowing.

I am going to report you to the police. What you are doing is against the law.

It's the same as jerking off anywhere else.

Not if it's a 24 hour Walmart it's not

A lot of couch surfing and not saving my money.

About 6 months. I'm 26. Job, Tard Wrangler

You're a nigger.

Being homeless is being a nigger

Not sure entirely on Louisiana law nor do I feel like researching it but I am pretty sure sleeping in your car is illegal

Thank you for making me laugh user.

Snapchat really messed the new update up

Attached: d0a2e4cca47645c1996f4dab24f0ad77.png (1080x1920, 1.9M)

What do you think will get you to turn your life around?

why do your parents hate you?

Probably nothing. I have a pistol in the glove box. I'll probably off myself before I absolutely hit rock bottom.

How do you shower?

bro sell it to me i'll off you, wat caliber

They don't hate me. I'm just estranged from them. They want me to get my life together on my own and I'm to lazy to work harder.

no one cares.

Truck stop showers. And I wash my clothes at the laundry mat.

Trust me Yea Forumsro. Unless you plan on getting addicted to heroin your there. I'll open my window and listen for the shot

S&W M&P Shield 2.0 9mm

Duly noted

fuck yeah bro lemme get that! also, homeless by choice nice. like 99% of homeless people way to admit it user, proud of you

Hey user, I'm a NEET living with my parents in a luxury apartment in the nicest area of town. I spend my days playing video games, going swimming/hiking, and excessive masturbation.

Sooch00's gun review came up on my YouTube recommended list too. Fake fag

Saddest dubs ever

Can I fart in your mouth bro. I've been eating a lot of shredded wheat lately and I have those really warm well seasoned Tony chachere farts.

imagine actually responding seriously to bots lmao

Solid climate to be homeless. Always thought I might go to AZ, but in LA less dehydration.

Don't think of this as rock bottom. You are currently more free than any of these fags, let alone the normies. Are you originally from there?

You’re a faggot, he has a car and a job that’s far from rock bottom

how the fuck is he more free than me he doesn't even have a place to live???

Samurai pizza cats remake?

Yeah born and raised. Crawfish blood.

I don't really know found it on FB a few days ago thought it was cool.

mother fuckers got a car and enough cash for gas. He could hit nashville and become a street musician. He could drive up to MIT and show up for summer classes. If he drives to the nearest big city and stands around on a construction site for the next three months, he might be richer than you too.

I've lived in my car multiple times, and just as comfortably as my current tweaker's pad. Don't believe everything your teachers tell you kid.

Already wrote this whole thing out. Really though, hit a big city rent free, play your cards right, walk out five-ten grand. Ever see anything weird in the Walmart parking lot at 4am?

Yeah I seen two gay niggers fucking each other in a 2008 Impala.

>this is my fetish
kek

Do you like Jazz music?

so do you work at walmart or

how old are you