How do i know it is time to breakup?

How do i know it is time to breakup?
It's my first relationship and I am torn apart from of fear of missing and and leaving her.

Boobs in return

Attached: 1559110725668.jpg (456x810, 62K)

If she's a bitch in any way drop her like a sack of potatoes.

Absolutely not sges really caring

I just go with if it's not fun anymore and hasn't been for a while. A relationship that is fun won't be controlling or soul crushing

Give us some reasons you want to break up with her.

We have been fighting a lot but all about little stuff and this wears me out I like harmony
I started thinking about our girls
Sex was fun, and I mean like I still get satisfied but it just anymore more before, even though nothing really changed that much.
But I came from a very open wild friends with benefits and things seem a bit stale

When you ask the question on 4chin

But i also get really sad about the thought of leaving her alone.
I ask here because are usually brutally honest not some washed up shit

Would you cum in her? That's my litmus test on breaking up with a women.

/thread

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>nigger who doesn't wear condoms

Is that her?

I can take her off your hands

sauce

I don't have the source sadly she looked like the gf from a friend so I saved it.
Got 1 more

Attached: 1559110756486.jpg (574x1024, 57K)

If you're making threads on Yea Forums asking if it's time to break up, then it's most likely time to break up. Understandable as it's your first it's much harder to spot the signs and act on them. Don't worry you'll get over her, best method is start linking a new girl or fuckin lots of girls, that won't make the pain go away tho. So if you don't feel capable of doing that don't worry you aren't missing out on a magic fix it's just a decent coping mechanism. The pain of leaving her will go over time, probably a few months. As it fades you'll realise all the lil things you thought you'd miss you actually don't and then things get a lot easier.
Give some context tho if you want actually relevant advice, greentext if you will

Pretty much this. When I made a thread asking for advice about whether I should have broken up or not I ignored what everyone said and kept going, it took about 5 more years for us to split and I can't really say there was much of it that was good. Just jump ship while you can and go find someone better, if you're already thinking about it enough to ask here just do it.

I am more concerned about her well being afterwards tbh I always dealt really well with rejection and loss.
To green text this I would have to get on the oc phone is pain in the ass

I always thought that it's break up time I feel uneasy around her. If I am bothered by everything she does and so on. It's kind of emotional thing. I guess if you know yourself, you will know when to break up.

I am not even sure if I am happy or really unhappy.
I always was an outsider when I was younger I was never truly happy I'm not sure if what I am feeling is love or not I am having a lot twisted and mixed emotions
And than lastly there is this girl we've met online and she lives like 20km and we matched really well in general interests humor and so much other stuff

Attached: IMG-20180322-WA0003.jpg (402x1280, 60K)

Talk to her about it. If you arent able to talk to her about it then break up with her immediately. Voice your gripes in a constructive fashion but make sure that what you are saying is factual and not you being a bitch.